Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, zappasguitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Sailor, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ocean515, Mason Michaels, ThatOwlWoman, Aimée, TOP, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, Craig234, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, countryboy, Flash, Bourbon, TrippyHippy, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, Rob Larrikin, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Rigby5, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Jack, rhym3pays, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, Jimbo52, Wilhelm Zenz, laugh001, distraff, Luddly Neddite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, climate+equality, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, WalterWilson, Port Tack, survivor001, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Iolo/Penderyn, Trumpet and MachHe

Thread: JAMES COMEY ADMITS HIS CRIMES "I WAS WRONG"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default JAMES COMEY ADMITS HIS CRIMES "I WAS WRONG"

Ya think you cowardly, pompous prick?

He needs to be in jail awaiting his execution for treason against this country

**Full Thread Ban in effect as I don't care what Trans Righty's or idiot leftists think about this issue and it is not open to debate**

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (12-15-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Ya think you cowardly, pompous prick?

He needs to be in jail awaiting his execution for treason against this country

**Full Thread Ban in effect as I don't care what Trans Righty's or idiot leftists think about this issue and it is not open to debate**
    Funny how Democrats viciously lash out at everyone who notices the gaping holes in all their false narratives, and then, one-by-one, lie-after-lie, conservatives are vindicated by the facts and Democrats are exposed as outrageously dishonest liars.

From the IG report:

FACT: The FBI and DOJ really did blatantly lie, break every rule, and abuse their power to falsely exonerate Hillary while framing Trump...contrary to everything Democrats, the FBI, and the news media told us...and insulted and trashed everyone else for rightly questioning.

FACT: The dossier really was the sole basis of the collusion hoax...contrary to everything Democrats, the FBI, and the news media told us...and insulted and trashed everyone else for rightly questioning.

FACT: The dossier really was utterly debunked DNC-funded trash from the beginning...contrary to everything Democrats, the FBI, and the news media told us...and insulted and trashed everyone else for rightly questioning.

FACT: Democrats really were the only ones who actually colluded with a foreign power to influence a major U.S. election, compromised the rule of law and threatened "our democracy"...contrary to everything Democrats, the FBI, and the news media told us...and insulted and trashed everyone else for rightly questioning.

And now we even have the back-stabbing treasonous criminal who intentionally falsely exonerated Hillary while framing Trump in the middle of a major national election, who lied repeatedly under oath, who illegally stole, doctored, and leaked classified documents, and who will go down as the single most corrupt criminal ever to lead the FBI...ADMITTING that everything conservatives said was right, that he was wrong about it all, that Carter Page was illegally spied on, lied about, and erroneously persecuted on zero evidence to hurt Trump...and that the FBI deliberately withheld evidence the entire time proving that the sole evidence for this hoax was a fraud, and that Carter Page was innocent the entire time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (12-15-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Unbelievably sleezy guy. Yeah, for him its treason.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't usually watch Chris Wallace on Sunday's but a friend told me Comey was getting eviscerated so I turned it on. It was unbelievable how Comey responded when Wallace played him the clip of Horowitz saying "the behavior was somewhere between bias and gross negligence" and Comey responded "There was no bias, I am vindicated"

What a fucking douchebag. I really hope he, Brennan and Clapper go to jail. The real question is whether any of them will take the bullet for The Obama?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I don't usually watch Chris Wallace on Sunday's but a friend told me Comey was getting eviscerated so I turned it on. It was unbelievable how Comey responded when Wallace played him the clip of Horowitz saying "the behavior was somewhere between bias and gross negligence" and Comey responded "There was no bias, I am vindicated"

What a fucking douchebag. I really hope he, Brennan and Clapper go to jail. The real question is whether any of them will take the bullet for The Obama?
    I wondered how Wallace would handle Comey.

Where’s the clip?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I wondered how Wallace would handle Comey.

Where’s the clip?
    Don't know if it is online yet. I watched live