Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    What kind of scum said that to Margot.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    I've known Mason for years,here and before when he was a legend at the Amazon Forums.
    Ever since he has been here the women have swooned over him,making the conservative men here jealous as Hell!
    There's one Toxic poster here who has thrown herself at Mason for at least a decade.
    Fact is Mason is the one true genius here.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-16-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Hey, Matt.

Hold on tight!

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Hi Matt

Welcome aboard! You will see the democrats make total fools of themselves day in and day out here.

So it's worth it to stick around just for that, take my word for it.

After the democrats make fools of themselves you can go in for the kill.

The most dangerous element of your game is truth. The democrats HATE truth and they simply cannot handle it. So in that regard, it's fun to drop truth bombs and watch the liberal left squirm, weasel, and worm their way out of it.

All of the liberals are in total rebellion to Trump here. They forget what the term "obedience" is all about. They have lost sight of what really matters, hardened their hearts, and rejected the truth.

For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion. That is exactly what we are seeing right now.

Last edited by Iron-Merc; 12-16-2019 at 01:11 PM.
    dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Damocles (12-18-2019)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Hey, Matt.

Hold on tight!
    Welcome back, Frank.
    You've missed Red Team turning themselves into pretzels trying to defend Trump. It's been quite amusing and fun.
    As the countdown to Election Time approaches, their antics should increase in bizarre and extreme behavior.

... in fact, your friend USF911, has claimed he will thread ban anyone that disagrees with him.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Welcome back, Frank.
    You've missed Red Team turning themselves into pretzels trying to defend Trump. It's been quite amusing and fun.
    As the countdown to Election Time approaches, their antics should increase in bizarre and extreme behavior.

... in fact, your friend USF911, has claimed he will thread ban anyone that disagrees with him.
    Glad to be back, Jack.

Missed the brutality!

Actually, I post in another forum where everything is so tightly moderated, that you can hear their asses squeak.

As for banning...I try to assure people who ban me that they should not be afraid of what I have to say. But...if they are...they should lban away!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Jack (12-16-2019), Mason Melchizedek (12-17-2019)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PATRIOTZER0 View Post
    I give up. I'm not this person. Seriously. I'll just leave the forum. I'm too weirded out by this. Are you people seriously this haunted by this Mason person that everyone has to be him? I was on another forum and they did this. You know what the result was? They drove off every new person that came to their board and they actually succeeded in killing it. It got the point where it was only an echo chamber and even the echoes started to get bored and drift away. This isn't the only forum I signed up for tonight. I signed up for just about all the active ones left on the web. This one has a paranoia problem, another decided to attack me right from the gate, and you know what...there's one that really clicked and I'm going to stay there.

I'll check back in a few days. I assume this place has moderators. If I'm Mason. Ban me. Whatever. If I'm not, and I'm not, just get over it and maybe a learn a lesson from this. Peace out.
    stick around......post.......if you go at least 24 hours without posting something incredibly stupid it will prove you aren't Mason.......

(hint: three out of five of the people who've already posted in your thread ARE Mason).......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

PATRIOTZERO.
    PostmodernProphet ... IS Mason!

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,606 Times in 9,277 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    Hi Matt

Welcome aboard! You will see the democrats make total fools of themselves day in and day out here.

So it's worth it to stick around just for that, take my word for it.

After the democrats make fools of themselves you can go in for the kill.

The most dangerous element of your game is truth. The democrats HATE truth and they simply cannot handle it. So in that regard, it's fun to drop truth bombs and watch the liberal left squirm, weasel, and worm their way out of it.

All of the liberals are in total rebellion to Trump here. They forget what the term "obedience" is all about. They have lost sight of what really matters, hardened their hearts, and rejected the truth.

For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion. That is exactly what we are seeing right now.

Mason isn't a Democrat dumb fuck.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Welcome back, Frank.

I never saw so much fiction,lies and bullshit as these Trump supporters lately.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Jack (12-16-2019)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    stick around......post.......if you go at least 24 hours without posting something incredibly stupid it will prove you aren't Mason.......

(hint: three out of five of the people who've already posted in your thread ARE Mason).......
    Poor PMP still crying since Mason kicked him to the curb,from the amazing GR forum.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

why do I still have a penis in my ear
    as I recall that board was the second one you ran that collapsed under the weight of your incompetence........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    as I recall that board was the second one you ran that collapsed under the weight of your incompetence........
    I thought I was on ignore?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Mason isn't a Democrat dumb fuck.
    Dim wit. I wasn't referring to mason's political aspirations, I was referring to the liberals in particular that peddle this mason sock nonsense.

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I thought I was on ignore?
    you also thought you could monitor a politics board......and sometimes when I get bored I grab you by the ears and slap you around a little......then I put the sack back on your head.....