Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hello

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,414 Times in 16,403 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

GR closed down the CP...that probably a first/last in their history...who abuses a site like GR?

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    GR closed down the CP...that probably a first/last in their history...who abuses a site like GR?
    Poor dumb fuck Top still claiming she knows what happened to a forum,she was to much of a coward to join.
    With her handle.
    But did try to sneak on countless times.
    But Owl caught her everytime,and kicked her to the curb.
    Mason pulled the plug on GR!I was there.
    Top just wishes her silly assumptions were true!
    Poor Lilly !
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-17-2019)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Poor dumb fuck Top still claiming she knows what happened to a forum,she was to much of a coward to join.
    With her handle.
    But did try to sneak on countless times.
    But Owl caught her everytime,and kicked her to the curb.
    Mason pulled the plug on GR!I was there.
    Top just wishes her silly assumptions were true!
    Poor Lilly !
    You and scowlwoman's obsession with Top is, sadly, noted again.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    You and scowlwoman's obsession with Top is, sadly, noted again.
    Yurt,Top's white knight!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Yurt,Top's white knight!
    Top obsessed stalker ^^^

He is so obsessed he gets angry when someone defends Top. Poor angry obsessive stalker.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PATRIOTZER0 View Post
    My name is Matt and I'm really poor at making introduction threads. I'm a conservative blogger and activist and I recently I've been looking to branch out and rediscover the small forum atmosphere. Small factoids about myself? I'm 31 and I'm from Washington, DC (well, technically Northern VA but whatever). I work in real estate (not an agent). I served in the Air Force for four years. I'm a registered EMT. That's about all I can think of.
    Nothing wrong with Conservatism- as long as you don't get that confused with TRUMPISM!

Unfortunately, most people who claim to be conservative today, would rather eat the peanuts out of Donald Trump's shit, than use common sense!

So, please use your conservative voice wisely- or you'll end up being laughing stock here with just after a few posts!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Mason Melchizedek (12-17-2019)

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    Top obsessed stalker ^^^

He is so obsessed he gets angry when someone defends Top. Poor angry obsessive stalker.
    What is it with you jerkoffs that you think a grown woman,who claims to be a college graduate,can't defend herself at this shit hole?
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-18-2019)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Nothing wrong with Conservatism- as long as you don't get that confused with TRUMPISM!

Unfortunately, most people who claim to be conservative today, would rather eat the peanuts out of Donald Trump's shit, than use common sense!

So, please use your conservative voice wisely- or you'll end up being laughing stock here with just after a few posts!
    Trust me this guy is the most vulgar liberal on the forum (his sickening comment here is "holy" compared to some of the other things he's said.)

He was banned for a month due to this vulgarity but unfortunately he is back and dirty as ever.

The man isn't here to debate the issues or talk about politics. He gets his rocks off by cussing out conservatives using the most grotesque language possible.

Don't worry about him, even if he tries to get the last laugh. Because God will ultimately deal with him appropriately. He's made his bed. Now he has to sleep in it.
    dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    Trust me this guy is the most vulgar liberal on the forum (his sickening comment here is "holy" compared to some of the other things he's said.)

He was banned for a month due to this vulgarity but unfortunately he is back and dirty as ever.

The man isn't here to debate the issues or talk about politics. He gets his rocks off by cussing out conservatives using the most grotesque language possible.

Don't worry about him, even if he tries to get the last laugh. Because God will ultimately deal with him appropriately. He's made his bed. Now he has to sleep in it.
    Welp, never thought this would be my first set of remarks here, but I'm siding with Adolf. You sound certifiably insane.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerome For This Post:

domer76 (12-22-2019)