Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I give up. I'm not this person. Seriously. I'll just leave the forum. I'm too weirded out by this. Are you people seriously this haunted by this Mason person that everyone has to be him? I was on another forum and they did this. You know what the result was? They drove off every new person that came to their board and they actually succeeded in killing it. It got the point where it was only an echo chamber and even the echoes started to get bored and drift away. This isn't the only forum I signed up for tonight. I signed up for just about all the active ones left on the web. This one has a paranoia problem, another decided to attack me right from the gate, and you know what...there's one that really clicked and I'm going to stay there.

I'll check back in a few days. I assume this place has moderators. If I'm Mason. Ban me. Whatever. If I'm not, and I'm not, just get over it and maybe a learn a lesson from this. Peace out.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey Pardner. This isn't the Candy Store. You need to put the Kevlar on when you enter JPP.
    If you can't handle a little playful 'hazing', you're not going to last long here.

Just a Tip from a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by PATRIOTZER0 View Post
    I give up. I'm not this person. Seriously. I'll just leave the forum. I'm too weirded out by this. Are you people seriously this haunted by this Mason person that everyone has to be him? I was on another forum and they did this. You know what the result was? They drove off every new person that came to their board and they actually succeeded in killing it. It got the point where it was only an echo chamber and even the echoes started to get bored and drift away. This isn't the only forum I signed up for tonight. I signed up for just about all the active ones left on the web. This one has a paranoia problem, another decided to attack me right from the gate, and you know what...there's one that really clicked and I'm going to stay there.

I'll check back in a few days. I assume this place has moderators. If I'm Mason. Ban me. Whatever. If I'm not, and I'm not, just get over it and maybe a learn a lesson from this. Peace out.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

I remember my first day being called "cum gargler".
    This isn't a place for the faint of heart.
    But stick around,you'll get use to it!.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,633 Times in 9,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

My name is Matt and I'm really poor at making introduction threads. I'm a conservative blogger and activist and I recently I've been looking to branch out and rediscover the small forum atmosphere. Small factoids about myself? I'm 31 and I'm from Washington, DC (well, technically Northern VA but whatever). I work in real estate (not an agent). I served in the Air Force for four years. I'm a registered EMT. That's about all I can think of.
    Hi Matt!This is a unique place,give it a chance,people like to see if new posters are tough enough!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Hi Matt!This is a unique place,give it a chance,people like to see if new posters are tough enough!
    Probably another Candy Boy ... like that guy 'Truth Detector'. (don't they have a Cat Video Forum around here somewhere?)

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

New blood (poster’s) is a good thing. Unfortunately about 95% of the “new” posters on this board are either a sock of another poster or disappear after their initial post. So there’s a reason people are skeptical when someone new arrives. However if you’re real this place is worth checking out.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yeah. Sure. (why don't you STOP trying to blow smoke up everybody's ass?)
    Don't cut possible new posters off at the knees so quickly. I thought of using a new account instead of reusing this play account but knew I'd probably end up being Mason after a few posts. Not everyone is Mason, he just likes to keep people guessing.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Don't cut possible new posters off at the knees so quickly. I thought of using a new account instead of reusing this play account but knew I'd probably end up being Mason after a few posts. Not everyone is Mason, he just likes to keep people guessing.
    Wait!
    What?
    I thought YOU were Mason.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wait!
    What?
    I thought YOU were Mason.
    I know that isn't true since you called me Jar Jar.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Jack (12-14-2019)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Probably another Candy Boy ... like that guy 'Truth Detector'. (don't they have a Cat Video Forum around here somewhere?)
    He said he did 4 years in the Air Force,so he should be tough.
    But he also said he was conservative,and you know they hid under the bed with a gun.
    If the paperboy knocks on the door
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Jack (12-14-2019)

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Not everyone is Mason,but most are!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Jack (12-14-2019)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    I remember my first day being called "cum gargler".
    This isn't a place for the faint of heart.
    But stick around,you'll get use to it!.
    What kind of scum said that to Margot.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Sorry, it's the hazing ritual. Every time a new person shows up and does an intro, they must be thoroughly sniffed, found to be wanting, and then accused of being a new sockpuppet of an older JPP member.
    You like CINNAcal BARstard and Crazy Cat Lady.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    You like CINNAcal BARstard and Crazy Cat Lady.
    Um yes, I DO like them. And that has what to do with this thread or what I said to the new kid?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

I've known Mason for years,here and before when he was a legend at the Amazon Forums.
    Ever since he has been here the women have swooned over him,making the conservative men here jealous as Hell!
    There's one Toxic poster here who has thrown herself at Mason for at least a decade.
    Fact is Mason is the one true genius here.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate