Thread: Now that Drudge sucks and has become NeverTrump

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

I only get my news from the infobureau of the DPRK thankyou very much
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

Minister of Truth (12-15-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Well ...
    1. My views aren't dependent on 'Team'. Like, I supported Obama when he proposed bombing Assad's Syria for it's use of banned Chemical Weapons. Likewise, I supported Trump when he proposed the same thing. Now YOU, on the other hand, are a 'Team Player', you have no independent thought and only follow the direction laid out for you by your 'Team'.

2. Immigration. I support a 'No Immigration' policy. Since Technology, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence are the Future, and a Universal Basic Income will have to be introduced to maintain consumption of 'Goods & Services', we no longer need thousands and thousands of people 'to make stuff'. YOU, on the other hand, base your view on 'Race & Religion', which may have some merit, but is a secondary consideration when planning for the Future.

3. It's a 'Politics Forum'. The only reason to come here is to hear dissenting views.
    Why stop there, why not ban movement between states or towns. Everybody sounds be required by law to die where they're born, they shouldn't be allowed to steal jobs elsewhere. This will be great for the economy and cause working class income to soar since restricting movement does that for some reason.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

Jack (12-15-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Imagine banning all immigration, it's just kooky. Like the BBC wouldn't be able to staff its American bureau anymore with UK citizens to communicate with back home because all movement had been banned by a galaxy brain. Genius.

Common sense would dictate that if you don't understand something you'd be better off leaving it alone, but I'm sure you know better.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I support lifting all immigration restrictions and returning to natural and historical immigration

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Well ...
    1. My views aren't dependent on 'Team'. Like, I supported Obama when he proposed bombing Assad's Syria for it's use of banned Chemical Weapons. Likewise, I supported Trump when he proposed the same thing. Now YOU, on the other hand, are a 'Team Player', you have no independent thought and only follow the direction laid out for you by your 'Team'.

2. Immigration. I support a 'No Immigration' policy. Since Technology, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence are the Future, and a Universal Basic Income will have to be introduced to maintain consumption of 'Goods & Services', we no longer need thousands and thousands of people 'to make stuff'. YOU, on the other hand, base your view on 'Race & Religion', which may have some merit, but is a secondary consideration when planning for the Future.

3. It's a 'Politics Forum'. The only reason to come here is to hear dissenting views.

There are lots of reasons to come here. I can get dissenting views in many places

I am giving you a path to coming off of thread ban. If you don’t take it, that’s on you

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Just let the tender boy have his safety blanket news. Protrumpnews? You can't get more pathetic than that. People shouldn't need to be told what's going on in the world by people walking on eggshells to your sensibilities with cupcakes and head pats unless you're under 10.
    That's funny, Jade.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by White American First View Post
    Why stop there, why not ban movement between states or towns. Everybody sounds be required by law to die where they're born, they shouldn't be allowed to steal jobs elsewhere. This will be great for the economy and cause working class income to soar since restricting movement does that for some reason.
    First World Countries can't compete with Third World Countries. It's economics.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    There are lots of reasons to come here. I can get dissenting views in many places

I am giving you a path to coming off of thread ban. If you don’t take it, that’s on you
    hahahaha ...
    ... are you going all 'USF911' on me?

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

You should have been tagged and never allowed to leave Shit Creek, Mississippi.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I support lifting all immigration restrictions and returning to natural and historical immigration
    Do you understand the concept of 'Gated Communities'?

On a Global scale, the US should become a 'Gated Community'. Nobody wants to live in an over-crowded area where people are stacked on top of each other. If other people want to over-breed, that should be THEIR problem and not MY problem.