Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The ‘Little Kids’ Suspected in (Barnard College student) Tessa Majors’ Murder

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

The FBI online data bank says that young black males make up 3% or our nations population but commit 53% of our homicides/murders every year.

Is the FBI racist?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8 to 9 years old, start acting as lookouts for crimes.. committing petty crimes such as shoplifting, stealing bikes, smash and grab, etc.. 10 to 11 years old participating in robberies and assaults. 11 to 16 years old, typically commit first serious felonies such as knockout games murder, attempted murder. 16 to 30 most are in prison or dead.. These are not children, they are animals, and if you forget that for one second you will wind up like this ignorant girl.

3. The Following User Groans At volsrock For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (12-14-2019)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The killer will be incarcerated in a juvenile facility until he is 21 and then released with his record expunged. And will kill again with a gun and when he does it will be the NRAs and guns fault

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    8 to 9 years old, start acting as lookouts for crimes.. committing petty crimes such as shoplifting, stealing bikes, smash and grab, etc.. 10 to 11 years old participating in robberies and assaults. 11 to 16 years old, typically commit first serious felonies such as knockout games murder, attempted murder. 16 to 30 most are in prison or dead.. These are not children, they are animals, and if you forget that for one second you will wind up like this ignorant girl.
    You seem experienced at this. Family training and lineage?

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Really wanna do this?
    whatabout the fucking #whataboutism.......you cunts are all whine and talk......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    So it's about the color, not the actual killing.
    sure, nobody gives a fuck whether a girl is dead.......well, at least no lib'ruls give a fuck whether a girl is dead.......she's just some racist bitch who went out looking for a black kid to kill her........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

who made it about color in the T martin case..NYTs even called Zimm a “white Hispanic”..but that was OK with u POSs

u POSs make everything about color/race..even when it comes to spraying shit off sidewalks with a power washer and turning Zimm into a “white Hispanic”
    The day you post about white on white crime or white on black crime will be the first. You have on blinders about that.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

9. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-15-2019)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow, blaming both the perps and the victim. You really are a p.o.s.

― Charles Dickens

11. #24 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Wow, blaming both the perps and the victim. You really are a p.o.s.
    Why did you groan my post? You don't think murderers deserve death?
    For me, this isn't about black or white. If there's 100% proof someone killed another person, why shouldn't they pay with their own life? This kid will do a few years in juvenile detention and be left out at 18 to kill again. Why should we pay for and give murderers 3 hots and a cot for the rest of their lives? What about child molesters and child murderers? What about rapists? You think they can be "rehabilitated" and turned back out into society? You think Sandusky should be left back out? You think Mike McQueary should have won that lawsuit against Penn State when he walked away from Sandusky sodomizing that young boy? I think he should be sitting right next to Sandusky in prison for not stopping him. What kind of a man walks away from seeing that?
    Some of these kids grow up idolizing gangs and gang members, they'll never change. You too often read about these kind getting released from prison only to commit the same, and often worse crimes. End it before it can continue.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Why did you groan my post? You don't think murderers deserve death?
    For me, this isn't about black or white. If there's 100% proof someone killed another person, why shouldn't they pay with their own life? This kid will do a few years in juvenile detention and be left out at 18 to kill again. Why should we pay for and give murderers 3 hots and a cot for the rest of their lives? What about child molesters and child murderers? What about rapists? You think they can be "rehabilitated" and turned back out into society? You think Sandusky should be left back out? You think Mike McQueary should have won that lawsuit against Penn State when he walked away from Sandusky sodomizing that young boy? I think he should be sitting right next to Sandusky in prison for not stopping him. What kind of a man walks away from seeing that?
    Some of these kids grow up idolizing gangs and gang members, they'll never change. You too often read about these kind getting released from prison only to commit the same, and often worse crimes. End it before it can continue.
    You wrote "They all should be taken out and shot. Teach them, and anyone else who would commit such crimes, kill, and be killed." That's vigilante justice, did you mean they shouldn't go through the justice system?

This was a heinous crime, as all murders are. It's not more heinous because it was kids. I'm against capital punishment because I don't think it's the state's job to execute people.

As far as Sandusky, he must not be mingling with the general population because we know how all prisoners think of child molesters, and how they often take justice in their own hands. I think Paterno, had he lived, should have been sitting right beside Sandusky in prison. I'm not sure but it sounds like you blame McQueary more than Paterno. Yes, McQueary should have stopped Sandusky right at the moment and didn't. But, he blew the whistle on him immediately: "McQueary first told his father about the incident, then the next day informed Paterno, and then ten days later informed other university officials." So Paterno was informed and DID NOTHING. In fact, Paterno knew about Sandusky for decades but let him continue working at the school and having access to kids, so that makes him an abettor. He was as dirty as Sandusky IMO.

I'm not a mind reader and am not going to guess what these kids would do in the future, but one thing I do believe is that they could change. And that doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished for this crime.

― Charles Dickens

13. #26 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

You wrote "They all should be taken out and shot. Teach them, and anyone else who would commit such crimes, kill, and be killed." That's vigilante justice, did you mean they shouldn't go through the justice system?

This was a heinous crime, as all murders are. It's not more heinous because it was kids. I'm against capital punishment because I don't think it's the state's job to execute people.

As far as Sandusky, he must not be mingling with the general population because we know how all prisoners think of child molesters, and how they often take justice in their own hands. I think Paterno, had he lived, should have been sitting right beside Sandusky in prison. I'm not sure but it sounds like you blame McQueary more than Paterno. Yes, McQueary should have stopped Sandusky right at the moment and didn't. But, he blew the whistle on him immediately: "McQueary first told his father about the incident, then the next day informed Paterno, and then ten days later informed other university officials." So Paterno was informed and DID NOTHING. In fact, Paterno knew about Sandusky for decades but let him continue working at the school and having access to kids, so that makes him an abettor. He was as dirty as Sandusky IMO.

I'm not a mind reader and am not going to guess what these kids would do in the future, but one thing I do believe is that they could change. And that doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished for this crime.
    I believe in the death penalty when there is undisputed evidence with a fair trial.

Yes, you're damn right I blame McQueary, far more than Paterno. He walked away from that monster and allowed it to go on for years. Why didn't that wimp say something? Don't forget, Paterno did tell his superiors, yes it was days later, but he did and nothing was done. McQueary was never questioned, but he should have been. Again, McQueary should have gone to the cops. And to say Paterno knew about him for decades is pure bullshit, so don't feed us that. So yes, I blame the person who witnessed it more than anyone else, hearsay is not evidence.

I say try these kids and fry them. We never did shit like that at 13, we were taught wrong from right. They, as juveniles, know they won't be tried as an adult. It's time they learn they can be.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.