Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dark Soul's Prediction

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    The Dem media & DNC will take this story and run it right up to the very edge of a public impeachment vote. And drag the suspense out for as long as possible ... and then more moderates will reveal themselves in secret votes (to save Nancy's ass). We already know the Dem congress is already splintering on the vote.

JMHO

They will settle for a censure vote. Anything else will only fuck themselves worse than they already have.

They will leave the AOI hanging out there in limbo to be used as a bludgeon by the news media. And waiting for a new event to be added to it.

If they give it to the Senate, the Dems will no longer control the narrative, the news cycle. Dumb move to hand that over to Mitch when Dems only have a big nothing burger.
    Except for the censure vote I agree.

Censure is their only viable option and both the political circumstances and the nature of Trump’s offense [to whatever extent it was one] all but shout for it. But Democrats can’t/won’t take it. Or maybe they will—who knows.

Apparently, censure is too much of a wrist-slap for them. So, in their blind rage, they’re going to take their Twin B-B Guns to a Senate fight. I’ve actually gained a modicum of respect for the Republican critters through all this. I don’t know if Trump taught them how to fight or what but they’ve showed up when called-upon.

I’m starting to get the idea some of them are as pissed about this..never ending bullshit..as we are.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bigdog (12-14-2019), MAGA MAN (12-14-2019), USFREEDOM911 (12-14-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yup, quick trial, podjos, so suck on it.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Censure is their only viable option and both the political circumstances and the nature of Trump’s offense [to whatever extent it was one] all but shout for it. But Democrats can’t/won’t take it. Or maybe they will—who knows.

Apparently, censure is too much of a wrist-slap for them. So, in their blind rage, they’re going to take their Twin B-B Guns to a Senate fight. I’ve actually gained a modicum of respect for the Republican critters through all this. I don’t know if Trump taught them how to fight or what but they’ve showed up when called-upon.

I’m starting to get the idea some of them are as pissed about this..never ending bullshit..as we are.
    I think that these Republican Patriots were always there, newer members not yet corrupted or older members shunned by the Deep State for one reason or another. For the first time they have a President who is looking to expose the Deep State so they know they will be backed up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Darth Omar (12-14-2019)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Yup, quick trial, podjos, so suck on it.
    Jimbo does not want the Deep State exposed.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Trump deep state has been exposed.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Dem house leadership is seriously considering impeaching then not sending the action to the Senate.

Instead the majority party will continue investigation Trump on not only abuse of power and obstruction of Congressional oversight but also eight or nine subjects until October next year.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Censure means nothing. The better option would be to pass impeachment, not forward it to the Senate, and just keep investigating and publicizing Trump's anti-American beliefs and behaviors.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Censure means nothing. The better option would be to pass impeachment, not forward it to the Senate, and just keep investigating and publicizing Trump's anti-American beliefs and behaviors.
    A strictly partisan impeachment means nothing; it’s contrary to way an impeachment is supposed to occur and everyone knows it.

Articles passed in spite of bipartisan opposition means less than nothing—and there’s an excellent chance of that. And, see above.

In contrast, Democrats stand an excellent chance of passing a bipartisan censure through the House. Radical lefties and their blind rage towards Trump is destroying the Democrat Party and Pelosi is allowing it to happen.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-16-2019)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Get the acquittal out of the way fast, within a couple weeks.
    Then, the Senate can focus separately on the trial with Barr & Durham as long as they
    like. That would leave Trump open to say anything he wants along the campaign trial.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A strictly partisan impeachment means nothing; it’s contrary to way an impeachment is supposed to occur and everyone knows it.

Articles passed in spite of bipartisan opposition means less than nothing—and there’s an excellent chance of that. And, see above.

In contrast, Democrats stand an excellent chance of passing a bipartisan censure through the House. Radical lefties and their blind rage towards Trump is destroying the Democrat Party and Pelosi is allowing it to happen.
    The blind rage, obviously, is overwhelmingly from the Trumpers. Censure is not even a topic of serious discussion with the Dem leadership nor should it be.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The blind rage, obviously, is overwhelmingly from the Trumpers. Censure is not even a topic of serious discussion with the Dem leadership nor should it be.
    I’ll grant that Trumpers are rightfully pissed lol.

Why shouldn’t we be? You goof balls spent almost three years on your Trump/Russian Snipe Hunt—and instead of being embarrassed about it, like normal people would be, you start this Ukraine Impeachment Drive *mere weeks* after you trotted Mullet out before Congress to be humiliated.

I’m while I’m at it, us Trumpers, soldiered-on for 8 years under Obama without putting everything on hold while we dreamt up imaginative ways to impeach and remove him. Without donning pink pussy hats and taking to the streets or engaging in all manner of histrionics or calling for a coup and the ‘inevitable impeachment’ of Obama. See my sig.

Yes, we are starting to get pissed. I think I can speak for the group in saying we’ll show up in November 2020.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Trump deep state has been exposed.
    That's hilarious. Trump is the anti- deep stater. That's why the 'rats are so blind with hatred.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I’ll grant that Trumpers are rightfully pissed lol.

Why shouldn’t we be? You goof balls spent almost three years on your Trump/Russian Snipe Hunt—and instead of being embarrassed about it, like normal people would be, you start this Ukraine Impeachment Drive *mere weeks* after you trotted Mullet out before Congress to be humiliated.

I’m while I’m at it, us Trumpers, soldiered-on for 8 years under Obama without putting everything on hold while we dreamt up imaginative ways to impeach and remove him. Without donning pink pussy hats and taking to the streets or engaging in all manner of histrionics or calling for a coup and the ‘inevitable impeachment’ of Obama. See my sig.

Yes, we are starting to get pissed. I think I can speak for the group in saying we’ll show up in November 2020.
    Not in enough numbers because you no longer have them.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    That's hilarious. Trump is the anti- deep stater. That's why the 'rats are so blind with hatred.
    Trump is deep state. People like him and Manafort aided and assisted the Russians by being portals and facilitators in their infiltration into the 2016 media to overthrow the election.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump is deep state. People like him and Manafort aided and assisted the Russians by being portals and facilitators in their infiltration into the 2016 media to overthrow the election.
    Comey is Deep State. And Clinton, Biden....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post: