Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, CFM and Sailor

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Removal of Trump by Senate not needed.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    It will accomplish its goal in the end.

Exposing the truth about Trump and cementing it in the minds of the non-brainwashed voters.

That's the main thing.
    The only thing the liberals have exposed is their own fundamentalism, bigotry, racism, and hate.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Callinectes (12-14-2019), USFREEDOM911 (12-13-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Prediction polls don't mean anything.
    trump thinks they do. Just today he claimed his numbers "went through the roof."

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Everybody knows that Trump's subservient GOP ass-lickers will never vote to remove him from office, no matter how big of a treasonous, unAmerican criminal scumbag he is.

But even though he won't be removed by his criminal thug cohorts, the impeachment process currently being undertaken by the patriotic good guys in the Democratic Party, will in the end, prove to be Trump's undoing and hence, will all have been worthwhile.

Of course, the JPP Republican liars and shills will take that and twist the meaning by crying "See??? You admit it's all just politics!!!"

No. That is not what it's about at all.

It's about incrementally, methodically, piece by piece, bit by bit and detail by detail, dragging the truth of what Trump and his co-conspirators really are out into the open, and putting it on full display for the entire country and the world to see for themselves, so come next election, everyone will know exactly what a piece of shit he is.

Even without Senate removal, the impeachment process and exposure of his actions, are severely damaging Trump's chances of reelection.

And that makes it all worthwhile.
    Trumps polls in key swing states are up. His campaign contributions are skyrocketing his base is enraged and engaged. The 31 districts that Trump won and have Democrat Representatives are now in play for 2020 . The Trump campaign has been using some of those extra campaign funds to buy campaign commercials for Republicans in those 31 districts. Nancy will likely lose her gavel for this little failed political stunt.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FastLane For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (12-13-2019)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    hes USED a charity as a slush fund

He kept black people out of his buildings

he cheated his students pout of money at his fake University

Lots of Tax evasion
    Is that what the democrats are trying to impeach him for?

Has he been convicted of any crime?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-14-2019)

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Everybody knows that Trump's subservient GOP ass-lickers will never vote to remove him from office, no matter how big of a treasonous, unAmerican criminal scumbag he is.

But even though he won't be removed by his criminal thug cohorts, the impeachment process currently being undertaken by the patriotic good guys in the Democratic Party, will in the end, prove to be Trump's undoing and hence, will all have been worthwhile.

Of course, the JPP Republican liars and shills will take that and twist the meaning by crying "See??? You admit it's all just politics!!!"

It's about incrementally, methodically, piece by piece, bit by bit and detail by detail, dragging the truth of what Trump and his co-conspirators really are out into the open, and putting it on full display for the entire country and the world to see for themselves, so come next election, everyone will know exactly what a piece of shit he is.

Even without Senate removal, the impeachment process and exposure of his actions, are severely damaging Trump's chances of reelection.

Man you are on serious crack, impeachment will only enhance his chances even Pelosi knows that.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-14-2019 at 11:05 PM.

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    um Dudes

Trump cant breath without committing crimes

He was bribing Ukraine the same day Mueller testified

hes a CRIME Machine

we will Impeach and Imperach and Impeach until he stops committing crimes

which is when he is in prison
    No you won't. You won't be able to "imperach" him especially when he is reelected next year and you lose the house
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    Is that what the democrats are trying to impeach him for?

Has he been convicted of any crime?
    You mean like settling for 25 million on his fake University? He admitted guilt and paid the money. Is that what you meant? Or huis paying the fines for discriminating in housing in NY city? How about his paying 2 million for his fake Trump Charity. He admitted guilt, paid the fine and is not allowed to have anything to do with charities again. That tell you anything about who Trump is?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-17-2019)

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Or huis paying the fines for discriminating in housing in NY city?
    after all the times its been shown to you why are you still unaware there were no fines and the discrimination case was dismissed?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nomad,

Trump said impeachment was a good thing for his campaign, so why is he complaining?
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 12-15-2019 at 07:20 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (12-16-2019)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Nomad (12-15-2019)

16. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Trumpet,

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    This explains why Trump was desperately seeking dirt on Biden, to try to counteract his negative approval rating.
    Oh, the polls are meaningless, remember?

Unless they show Trump leading.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (12-15-2019)

19. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nomad,

It will accomplish its goal in the end.

Exposing the truth about Trump and cementing it in the minds of the non-brainwashed voters.

That's the main thing.
    They know what's going on whether they admit it or not.

20. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Nomad (12-15-2019)

22. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    voters are already like "so what did he do?" -
    it's so vague it has to be written as maladministration instead of a straight forward crime like bribery/extortion.

But they WILL remember impeachment, and the Schiff show
    'Voters?'

You're talking about Trump fans.

A small sub set.

23. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

24. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

One of only three in 225 years to wear the permanent I of disgrace.

This historical fact alone will cause people in the future to know this administration was singular in its corruption and subversion of democracy.

It won't be a "all admins have little events, "gates" and criticisms thing. It will be taught and learned by children in 100 years "Oh are you talking about the impeached guy?"

That will cause them to review the mountains of evidence and the extent to which mass delusion caused racist imbeciles to ignore the glaring proof of treason.

Political scientists, sociologists and mental health professionals will see this as a seminal event and develop theories based on it to describe cult based mass delusion.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-17-2019), PoliTalker (12-15-2019)

26. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Don't bet the farm on it.

27. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    One of only three in 225 years to wear the permanent I of disgrace.

This historical fact alone will cause people in the future to know this administration was singular in its corruption and subversion of democracy.

It won't be a "all admins have little events, "gates" and criticisms thing. It will be taught and learned by children in 100 years "Oh are you talking about the impeached guy?"

That will cause them to review the mountains of evidence and the extent to which mass delusion caused racist imbeciles to ignore the glaring proof of treason.

Political scientists, sociologists and mental health professionals will see this as a seminal event and develop theories based on it to describe cult based mass delusion.
    They will see it as mass hysteria created by the Democrat controlled house dismissed by the Senate