Thread: It's official: The dossier was malarkey

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    My hero? He's fighting for what you want, not me.
    Joe Biden is fighting for what I want? What would that be?
    Every life matters

2. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-16-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Joe Biden is fighting for what I want? What would that be?
    He's a Capitalist and a Globalist, like you. I'm sure there are things you disagree with him on, but he's far closer to your politics than mine.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    He's a Capitalist and a Globalist, like you. I'm sure there are things you disagree with him on, but he's far closer to your politics than mine.
    Lol, I reiterate, you are as dumb as rocks. And I mean that in a bless your little heart manner.
    Every life matters

5. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, I reiterate, you are as dumb as rocks. And I mean that in a bless your little heart manner.
    Typical of the Unhinged Right. You have no real answer, because you're wrong, so you try to start a fight.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

The Steele dossier was raw intelligence that made no accusations. https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-d...-retrospective The dossier showed lots of nefarious relationships with Trumpys and Russia.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The Steele dossier was raw intelligence that made no accusations. https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-d...-retrospective The dossier showed lots of nefarious relationships with Trumpys and Russia.
    Nordberg,

Christopher Steele, who put together the infamous "Steele Dossier" was a former British M-I6 spy who was fired from that organisation after it assessed him as consistently demonstrating poor judgement and,generally speaking, being an incompetent, untrustworthy "loose cannon." (i.e; a screw-up/goof-ball)

The "Steele dossier" played an absolutely central and critical role in initiating the "FISA abuse" scandal outlined by DOJ IG David Horowitz in his recent 434 page report. Without the "Steele dossier"- which has been exposed as containing nothing but 100% pure garbage/rubbish/worthless/salacious trash - no FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign in 2016 would ever have been issued. The misconduct of senior FBI agents in lying about the reliability and veracity of the contents of the "Steele Dossier" to FISA courts is now the subject of an ongoing probe into evidence of criminal conspiracy by US Attorney John Durham.

Christopher Steele personally admitted he was motivated in part by an intense political animus against Donald Trump; the other "part" of his motivation would, no doubt, have been large cash payment he received to begin work on putting the dossier together.

And finally, have a guess who coughed up the one million or so dollars that it took to pay for Fusion GPS (a dirty "oppo research" firm) to enlist Steele's "services" in 2016 during the Presidential election campaign ?

Dachshund

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshynddawg For This Post:

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    Nordberg,

Christopher Steele, who put together the infamous "Steele Dossier" was a former British M-I6 spy who was fired from that organisation after it assessed him as consistently demonstrating poor judgement and,generally speaking, being an incompetent, untrustworthy "loose cannon." (i.e; a screw-up/goof-ball)

The "Steele dossier" played an absolutely central and critical role in initiating the "FISA abuse" scandal outlined by DOJ IG David Horowitz in his recent 434 page report. Without the "Steele dossier"- which has been exposed as containing nothing but 100% pure garbage/rubbish/worthless/salacious trash - no FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign in 2016 would ever have been issued. The misconduct of senior FBI agents in lying about the reliability and veracity of the contents of the "Steele Dossier" to FISA courts is now the subject of an ongoing probe into evidence of criminal conspiracy by US Attorney John Durham.

Christopher Steele personally admitted he was motivated in part by an intense political animus against Donald Trump; the other "part" of his motivation would, no doubt, have been large cash payment he received to begin work on putting the dossier together.

And finally, have a guess who coughed up the one million or so dollars that it took to pay for Fusion GPS (a dirty "oppo research" firm) to enlist Steele's "services" in 2016 during the Presidential election campaign ?

Dachshund
    Steele dossier plays very little since it was approved before the Dossier became known. Steele was hired because he was well connected to Russian intrigue as a Brit agent. The FISA request was 2 months after the Papadopoulos meeting came out. That was the genesis of FISA.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Quote it. Mueller said the Russians interfered to help Trump.
    What page was that on? I know, you won't say because it doesn't exist and you are a lying leftist lunatic on steroids.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trumpers, do yourselves a favor and shut up.,

Read Nordberg above.

Read Horowitz.

Read Durham when it comes out.

FISA and the dossier are game played, and you are all out.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.