Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: POLITBURO Decided to "Impeach", then Looked for Reasons Why ;Stalin is a Democrat

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    I WANT to see it in the SENATE....so that the STALINISTS CAN BE DEPOSED UNDER OATH....
    My guess is that you will not see anyone "deposed" (or testifying) in the Senate. I doubt McConnell has the balls for that...even though he holds all the cards over there.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    My guess is that you will not see anyone "deposed" (or testifying) in the Senate. I doubt McConnell has the balls for that...even though he holds all the cards over there.

Nice FANTASY. If the ASININE FAUX "IMPEACHMENT" is not summarily dismissed, EVERYONE WILL BE PUT UNDER OATH...starting with Schiff-head and his "Whistleblower".
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

FastLane (12-14-2019)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nice FANTASY. If the ASININE FAUX "IMPEACHMENT" is not summarily dismissed, EVERYONE WILL BE PUT UNDER OATH...starting with Schiff-head and his "Whistleblower".
    Does your ward monitor know you are using the computer?

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Does your ward monitor know you are using the computer?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Was that a YES or a NO?

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I must say, I do enjoy the comparisons to Stalinism. We have a president who broke the law and because we have a system of checks and balances, we're legally allowed to remove him from power. And that's being called the same as having a dictatorship where the dictator can do whatever and the people just have to accept it.

Republicans pretend to be the real Americans, then condemn true American values.

8. #22 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

I see the pathetic Trump stooges are out in full dudgeon.

What horrible childhood conflict caused you people to grow up so devoid of self-esteem, that you would support a disgusting person like Trump?
    What's wrong, Frank? You dislike deporting illegal aliens, securing our borders, fair trade deals (like what's going on with China now, and soon with Mexico and Canada), a robust economy, lowest unemployment rate in 40+ years, increased wages across the country and not going on an "America apology tour"?

Yeah, Trump babbles on twitter too much, that much I'll agree with, but you can't say this country is doing worse than it was during the previous 8 years, now can you?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-13-2019), Grokmaster (12-13-2019)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    What's wrong, Frank? You dislike deporting illegal aliens, securing our borders, fair trade deals (like what's going on with China now, and soon with Mexico and Canada), a robust economy, lowest unemployment rate in 40+ years, increased wages across the country and not going on an "America apology tour"?

Yeah, Trump babbles on twitter too much, that much I'll agree with, but you can't say this country is doing worse than it was during the previous 8 years, now can you?
    With Trump at the helm...the ship of state is in more danger than it has been since Civil War days.

There are some good trappings...but it is like a really nifty haircut on someone with brain cancer.

11. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-13-2019)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I must say, I do enjoy the comparisons to Stalinism. We have a president who broke the law and because we have a system of checks and balances, we're legally allowed to remove him from power. And that's being called the same as having a dictatorship where the dictator can do whatever and the people just have to accept it.

Republicans pretend to be the real Americans, then condemn true American values.

FUCKING BULLSHIT. QUOTE THE LAW HE BROKE.

THE STALINIST HOUSE BLOCKED ANY SEMBLANCE OF DUE PROCESS...AND USED POLLS TO "DECIDE THE 'CRIME'"...

De Oppresso Liber

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

With Trump at the helm...the ship of state is in more danger than it has been since Civil War days.

There are some good trappings...but it is like a really nifty haircut on someone with brain cancer.

TRUMP has been the MOST EFFECTIVE POTUS in our LIFETIMES.....and the AMERICAN ELECTORATE KNOWS IT.

De Oppresso Liber

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

FUCKING BULLSHIT. QUOTE THE LAW HE BROKE.

THE STALINIST HOUSE BLOCKED ANY SEMBLANCE OF DUE PROCESS...AND USED POLLS TO "DECIDE THE 'CRIME'"...
    Do you know what Stalinism was?

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you know what Stalinism was?
    Good Grief ..a LEFT IDIOT PRETENDING KNOWLEDGE OF A TOPIC.

IN THE CONTEXT TO WHICH I REFER, "SHOW ME THE MAN,, AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE CRIME"- a quote from his DIRECTOR OF STATE POLICE, DESCRIBING STALINIST "PROSECUTION"....IDENTICAL to the HOUSE POLITBURO...who DECIDED TO IMPEACH A DULY-ELECTED POTUS, THEN WENT LOOKING FOR A "CRIME", FINALLY TAKING A POLL TO DECIDE ON WHICH LIE TO GO WITH.

YEAH...I KNOW WHAT "STALINISM" WAS...SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.

COUNTDOWN TO ASININE LEFTIDIOT ATTEMPT TO CHANGE TOPIC.....4...3....2....

De Oppresso Liber

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Good Grief ..a LEFT IDIOT PRETENDING KNOWLEDGE OF A TOPIC.

IN THE CONTEXT TO WHICH I REFER, "SHOW ME THE MAN,, AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE CRIME"- a quote from his DIRECTOR OF STATE POLICE, DESCRIBING STALINIST "PROSECUTION"....IDENTICAL to the HOUSE POLITBURO...who DECIDED TO IMPEACH A DULY-ELECTED POTUS, THEN WENT LOOKING FOR A "CRIME", FINALLY TAKING A POLL TO DECIDE ON WHICH LIE TO GO WITH.

COUNTDOWN TO ASININE LEFTIDIOT ATTEMPT TO CHANGE TOPIC.....4...3....2....
    You obviously don't know much about Stalinism at all. Stalinism referred to Stalin's totalitarian hold over the Soviet Union. In the Soviet Union, there was no impeachment, there were no democratic elections, there were no checks and balances. The fact that we can impeach our president means we have the polar opposite of Stalinism.
    And as for your "show me the man and I'll show you the crime" argument, that was Stalin's way of having anyone he wanted executed. In America, no politician can just make up a crime and have someone executed without a trial.
    Trump obviously did commit a crime, even if you're too much of a pussy to admit it, but the fact that Trump is getting due process and it's going to be put to a vote means that, again, we have the polar opposite of Stalinism.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You obviously don't know much about Stalinism at all. Stalinism referred to Stalin's totalitarian hold over the Soviet Union. In the Soviet Union, there was no impeachment, there were no democratic elections, there were no checks and balances. The fact that we can impeach our president means we have the polar opposite of Stalinism.
    And as for your "show me the man and I'll show you the crime" argument, that was Stalin's way of having anyone he wanted executed. In America, no politician can just make up a crime and have someone executed without a trial.
    Trump obviously did commit a crime, even if you're too much of a pussy to admit it, but the fact that Trump is getting due process and it's going to be put to a vote means that, again, we have the polar opposite of Stalinism.
    WHAT A DUMBFUCK. HIS KANGAROO COURTS WERE A BIG PART OF THAT DUMBASS.

ONCE AGAIN: IN THE CONTEXT TO WHICH I REFER, "SHOW ME THE MAN,, AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE CRIME"- a quote from his DIRECTOR OF STATE POLICE, DESCRIBING STALINIST "PROSECUTION"....IDENTICAL to the HOUSE POLITBURO...who DECIDED TO IMPEACH A DULY-ELECTED POTUS, THEN WENT LOOKING FOR A "CRIME", FINALLY TAKING A POLL TO DECIDE ON WHICH LIE TO GO WITH.

DESPERATE ATTEMTP TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT DULY NOTED.

De Oppresso Liber

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WHAT A DUMBFUCK. HIS KANGAROO COURTS WERE A BIG PART OF THAT DUMBASS.

ONCE AGAIN: IN THE CONTEXT TO WHICH I REFER, "SHOW ME THE MAN,, AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE CRIME"- a quote from his DIRECTOR OF STATE POLICE, DESCRIBING STALINIST "PROSECUTION"....IDENTICAL to the HOUSE POLITBURO...who DECIDED TO IMPEACH A DULY-ELECTED POTUS, THEN WENT LOOKING FOR A "CRIME", FINALLY TAKING A POLL TO DECIDE ON WHICH LIE TO GO WITH.

DESPERATE ATTEMTP TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT DULY NOTED.
    I know you can't admit you were wrong, but hopefully you learned something today.