Thread: And now the real circus will begin;

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,424 Times in 53,290 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    OMG. I never even used the word "proof" in my comments, let alone say that the Dems "proved" anything, you liar. I read all my comments twice to be sure. WTH is wrong with you that you can't argue this without lying?
    When lies are all you have...

As for the false statement that "None of ones the Dems trotted out (2nd & 3rd party types) in the circus trial said they heard anything impeachable" -- that would be akin to a witness to a bank robbery being asked on the stand if she thought that the accused was guilty of armed robbery in the first degree. How would she know? She's a witness, not a prosecutor, an attorney, a cop, a jury member, or a judge. Just a witness. The fact that several of the impeachment witnesses testified because they knew that offering a foreign leader American goodies and a WH meeting with him in exchange for campaign dirt on a rival is wrong is enough. Well enough for sane ppl. Trumpanzees are obviously not sane ppl.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Stretch (12-13-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-13-2019)

4. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Your standard bearer is enabling and proliferating an oligarch ruled society. Are you really that brain dead or just trolling for dollars?
    Yeah yeah yeah, blame the other party for what you are actually doing, old trick! Well done comrade!

5. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

OMG. I never even used the word "proof" in my comments, let alone say that the Dems "proved" anything, you liar. I read all my comments twice to be sure. WTH is wrong with you that you can't argue this without lying?
    She is a stupid whore that's what!

6. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    As I said, the real circus, but this one will be orchestrated by the White House and quickly recognized as another Trump production, the Democrats would love a Hannity "trial," but Mitch ain't letting that happen, the last thing he wants is a bitter Bolton under oath in front of a live TV audience
    it won't be a Hannity trial........it won't be a NancyDance.......it won't be a SchiftyShow.....it will be whatever McConnel decides its going to be......of course, first the House has to vote for it........probably will never happen.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Apparently lying is okay if it's in the service of one's master. Did you notice the post where I tried to explain the impeachment by using Obama as an example? The only rebuttal the bimbo could offer was a childish groan of impotence ala Earl. We're left to ponder the truth of the matter: Reichwingers do not give a rat's ass about the rule of law, presidential power over-reach, the Constitution, or this country -- unless the individual violating these long-held principles is not a Republican.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...98#post3393398
    I did and that was a good example. We must be expecting too much of her and the other pod people lol.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. The Following User Groans At christiefan915 For This Awful Post:

Stretch (12-13-2019)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-13-2019)

10. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    there may be no circus at all, Moscow Mitch is working very hard to simply hold a floor vote, no testimony or anything remotely resembling an actual trial
    you have a point.....there is no need to call Schiff, his staff and the whistleblower as witnesses in an impeachment hearing.......we can wait until Durham files an indictment against them and call them as witnesses in their own trials........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    She is a stupid whore that's what!
    Careful, you and Stretch are on the same team.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

12. The Following User Groans At christiefan915 For This Awful Post:

Stretch (12-13-2019)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-13-2019)

14. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wrong,
    silly rabbit.......demmycrat tricks is for kids.....

15. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Bumbling Sue of Maine has got to go.
    you're from Maine......run against her......

16. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Do you even understand what's going on here? I'm talking about the hearings, not a trial. I'm talking about fact-finding. The Dems had a number of witnesses testify under oath about what they knew re: Ukraine and the Bidens. Repubs are calling them liars but not bringing their own people to refute what the witnesses said. Repubs are standing by trump's big lying mouth and completely disregarding the facts. And I'm saying it's because they have squat to refute those people.
    The fact was the transcript.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

17. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    will there be any public demonstrations during the holidays opposing this treachery

especially in Maine and Alaska, along with the swing states
    yes......in front of every Walmart there will be a guy with a bell and a red bucket.......if you put money in the bucket it will help defeat Trump.......

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (12-16-2019)

19. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Thursday that he will be in "total coordination with the White House counsel" as the impeachment into President Donald Trump presses forward."

"During an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, the Majority Leader said that "everything" he does*"during this, I'm coordinating with the White House counsel. There will be no difference between the president's position and our position as to how to handle this, to the extent that we can."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...al/4416518002/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in a jury trial isn't the jury suppose to be impartial till at least the proceedings begin? And I certainly know that members of the jury, especially the leader, is not suppose to work hand and hand with the defendants attorneys, well, that was the way cases were done prior to the Trump era

(And before the lemmings start with the "but but but what about the House," nothing was being litigated in the House, they were following the House rules set by the prior GOP House)

The Trumpkin's are all hoping they get to call all the witnesses Hannity wants called, ain't happening, then the whole facade will really turn into a circus with the Democrats demanding all of Trump's White House lackeys and perhaps Trump himself. Mitch wants this in and done in two weeks
    Redefinition fallacy (legal coordination<->bias).

20. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    The Senate GOP are not going to remove Trump from office, because they're all too scared of their fanatic base.
    to be fair, the demmycrat House is scared of our base too.......

21. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

This one is even worse when he doesn't have his Onion sources

The Senate is suppose to be based on an actual trial, the legal system, the House that of a Grand Jury, and as I said, if you want to bitch, yell at all those Jordan's, Meadows, Chavezs, Collins, Issas, and Nunes who established the House rules when they were in charge to conduct their umpteen "investigations," what goes around comes around, stop crying, your heroes set the rules

Now tell us Tucker Carlson thinks
    Yes. It is a trial. That means witnesses at the trial may be called by either party. That is a subpoena they can't refuse. Are the Democrats too stupid to realize this? Do they understand how much of their shit is going to get exposed as a result of cross examination in that trial?

Time will tell!

22. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    There’s a development on China just today and I figure the markets will go up again.

Outside of impeachment-impeachment-impeachment things are looking good lol.
    let's stop calling it impeachment.......maybe reproach-ment would be more appropriate......
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 12-13-2019 at 03:20 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Darth Omar (12-13-2019)