Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: 'Post-partisan' Obama still dividing America on unprecedented scale with FBI abuses

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default 'Post-partisan' Obama still dividing America on unprecedented scale with FBI abuses

    Power-abusing partisan hack and collusion hoax manufacturer Lisa Page admitted under oath that Obama ordered them to falsely exonerate Hillary while framing Trump. How hilarious is it that the "post-partisan" president is the one who ended up being the sleaziest, most divisive, corrupt, and lawless tyrant in our entire lifetimes...still irreparably dividing the country even three years after leaving office?

    racist dictatorship.jpg
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    Earl (12-13-2019), Truth Detector (12-13-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    15,138
    Thanks
    26,449
    Thanked 6,995 Times in 5,453 Posts
    Groans
    14,166
    Groaned 920 Times in 868 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Indeed.

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Funny how we're told that Democrats losing their minds and falling over each other to crucify Trump for jaywalking is "Trump being divisive" while Obama's unprecedented and deliberate success in dividing America is him being the "post-partisan" president.

    trump kaepernick divisive(1).jpg
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    Truth Detector (12-13-2019)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    473
    Thanked 505 Times in 352 Posts
    Groans
    229
    Groaned 128 Times in 113 Posts

    Default


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crocodile For This Post:

    Bourdeaux Nights (12-14-2019), christiefan915 (12-13-2019), guno (12-14-2019)

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    49,209
    Thanks
    35,821
    Thanked 23,558 Times in 16,845 Posts
    Groans
    3,671
    Groaned 2,332 Times in 2,224 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Power-abusing partisan hack and collusion hoax manufacturer Lisa Page admitted under oath that Obama ordered them to falsely exonerate Hillary while framing Trump. How hilarious is it that the "post-partisan" president is the one who ended up being the sleaziest, most divisive, corrupt, and lawless tyrant in our entire lifetimes...still irreparably dividing the country even three years after leaving office?
    Did you even read the link? They were told to take "gross negligence" off the table, not to take all charges off the table.

    And please spare us your hyperbole about Obama. We know you're all up in trump's business but can only justify his perfidy by dishonestly dragging in Democrats.

    "Page also testified that the DOJ and FBI had "multiple conversations ... about charging gross negligence," and the DOJ decided that the term was "constitutionally vague" and "had either never been done or had only been done once like 99 years ago," and so "they did not feel they could sustain a charge."

    Gross Negligence

    A lack of care that demonstrates reckless disregard for the safety or lives of others, which is so great it appears to be a conscious violation of other people's rights to safety. It is more than simple inadvertence, and can affect the amount of damages.
    #Not My President




    "I know Mr. Manafort [corrupt grifter with Ukraine ties] -- I haven't spoken to him in a long time, but I know him... Iíve always known him to be a good man." ~trump, March 2019
    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    74,288
    Thanks
    88,166
    Thanked 16,497 Times in 13,866 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,890 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed.
    "But when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to —"

    Page interrupted: "That is correct," as

    Ratcliffe finished his sentence, " -- bring a case based on that."
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Earl (12-13-2019)

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    74,288
    Thanks
    88,166
    Thanked 16,497 Times in 13,866 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,890 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    https://pics.me.me/never-go-full-tinfoil-4969795.png[/IMG]
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    74,288
    Thanks
    88,166
    Thanked 16,497 Times in 13,866 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,890 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Did you even read the link? They were told to take "gross negligence" off the table, not to take all charges off the table.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    11,035
    Thanks
    1,292
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 2,743 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 253 Times in 240 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Nobody divided a nation like this puppet.
    Lincoln killed far more of course but BO undid 60 years of race relations.
    ERIC CIARAMELLA whose name may not be spoken

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Democrats...the people STILL insisting that President Trump is a secret Russian agent...are warning those who AREN'T peddling any conspiracy theories...against the dangers of conspiracy theories...over Democrat activists at the FBI testifying under oath that the hoax they staged was ordered by Obama.

    Nice logic.

    Projection.jpg

    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  15. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    11,501
    Thanks
    28,792
    Thanked 5,290 Times in 3,528 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 813 Times in 760 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Power-abusing partisan hack and collusion hoax manufacturer Lisa Page admitted under oath that Obama ordered them to falsely exonerate Hillary while framing Trump. How hilarious is it that the "post-partisan" president is the one who ended up being the sleaziest, most divisive, corrupt, and lawless tyrant in our entire lifetimes...still irreparably dividing the country even three years after leaving office?

    racist dictatorship.jpg



    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment



    ברוך השם

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Did you even read the link? They were told to take "gross negligence" off the table, not to take all charges off the table.
    Did you? Removing the language that was straight out of the regulation Hillary should have been charged with violating was a blatant attempt to protect her from prosecution based on nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    And please spare us your hyperbole about Obama.
    What hyperbole? All I said was he ordered them to do it. The IG report proves they did it. Lisa Page admitted under oath that Obama ordered them to do it. Literally nothing else about Obama was said. Have you ever considered looking up the definitions of words like hyperbole before embarrassing yourself by misusing them.

    the fuck.jpeg

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    We know you're all up in trump's business but can only justify his perfidy by dishonestly dragging in Democrats.
    But...the IG report proves they did it. And Lisa Page admitted under oath that Obama ordered them to do it. You don't just get to make up whatever you feel like and contradict all the facts.

    barnacles.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    "Page also testified that the DOJ and FBI had "multiple conversations ... about charging gross negligence," and the DOJ decided that the term was "constitutionally vague" and "had either never been done or had only been done once like 99 years ago," and so "they did not feel they could sustain a charge."
    This is provably dishonest spin. Comey's findings were altered three times, all to remove critical phrases that implicated Hillary in crimes. ALL THREE deliberately went out of their way to make her look less guilty.

    "Gross negligence" is exactly what Hillary's textbook violations demonstrated...to the letter. After signing multiple statements affirming that she knew it was a major federal crime to remove classified documents or store them in unauthorized or unsecured locations or systems, she then deliberately set up a private unsecured server and stored tens of thousands of government documents on it. Her utterly reckless and intentional disregard for the law caused classified secrets to get accessed by Russian and Chinese hackers. This is a matter of record. If that's not "gross negligence," then nothing is and the law has no meaning whatsoever. And no, there is ZERO indication in the law that intent must be established. The entire point of criminalizing negligence is to specify that intent is NOT necessary.

    1) They removed "gross negligence" and replaced it with "extremely careless." The law she violated uses the verbiage "gross negligence." "Extremely careless" matches nothing (even though it means the same thing) and deliberately WEAKENS their case, dumb-ass.

    2) They also removed the part where Comey cited the specific part of 18 U.S.C. 1924 that she violated, which clearly criminalizes storing documents in unauthorized locations.

    3) They also removed the part where Comey cited the "sheer volume" of documents properly classified as Secret at the time of Hillary emailing them proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she knew what she was doing and was simply, willfully "grossly negligent."

    Three different ways they changed the findings to make a provably guilty person look innocent. But you want people to believe that the partisan FBI hacks who viciously smeared Trump and his supporters ('Drumpf,' 'idiot,' 'stupid,' 'crazies,' 'loathsome,' etc.) while pledging their loyalty to Hillary ('I'm with her,' 'screw you Trump,' 'Viva le resistance,' Hillary should win 'a million to zero,' etc.) and vowing to "stop him" with their "insurance policy"...deceptively edited all these things in ways that JUST HAPPENED to make her look less guilty...all because they didn't think they could convict her (even though they were provably looking to exonerate, not convict her) by using language straight out of the law she had broken...as if directly linking the violation to the law that had been violated (standard practice at the FBI) somehow weakened, rather than strengthened, their case. This completely defies common sense.

    Idiotic propaganda fail.

    lie.jpeg
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Nobody divided a nation like this puppet.
    Lincoln killed far more of course but BO undid 60 years of race relations.
    Truth.

    morgan freeman why trump won.jpg
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    Celticguy (12-14-2019)

  19. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post


    Um...okay.

    sarcastic.jpeg

    No one is discussing anything like this. Try to pay attention.

    cool.jpg
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  20. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    49,209
    Thanks
    35,821
    Thanked 23,558 Times in 16,845 Posts
    Groans
    3,671
    Groaned 2,332 Times in 2,224 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Did you? Removing the language that was straight out of the regulation Hillary should have been charged with violating was a blatant attempt to protect her from prosecution based on nothing.

    What hyperbole? All I said was he ordered them to do it. The IG report proves they did it. Lisa Page admitted under oath that Obama ordered them to do it. Literally nothing else about Obama was said. Have you ever considered looking up the definitions of words like hyperbole before embarrassing yourself by misusing them.
    You're lying when you say it was Obama himself, not Obama's DOJ, that made the decision to drop gross negligence charges, dummy. If you don't want to continue looking like an idiot, cite the specific verbiage of Obama telling the DOJ to drop the charges.

    #Not My President




    "I know Mr. Manafort [corrupt grifter with Ukraine ties] -- I haven't spoken to him in a long time, but I know him... Iíve always known him to be a good man." ~trump, March 2019
    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

Similar Threads

  1. Truth Wins Out - Empathy: America's Dividing Line
    By Cinnabar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2019, 01:35 PM
  2. FISA court abuses and the Obama Administration
    By J Craft in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-03-2018, 11:11 AM
  3. Deep State Abuses under Obama
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 01:38 PM
  4. 10 Shameful Ways America Abuses Its Own Citizens
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:10 PM
  5. Obama walks post-partisan talk
    By Onceler in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 08:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •