Members banned from this thread: Jarod, midcan5, christiefan915, Phantasmal, iolo, Jade Dragon, Jack, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone and JPF

Thread: As always, you have to love the leftist spin

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default As always, you have to love the leftist spin

Apparently our friends on the left have only read one portion of the Horowitz report that being "the investigation was STARTED properly". According to them, as long as it was started properly everything subsequent to that is irrelevant and inconsequential. It doesn't matter if the FBI lied to the FISA Court. It doesn't matter if they illegally spied on Carter Page and violated his civil liberties. Orange man bad and that is all that matters.

It is like a surgeon goes in to remove a cancerous tumor from Ruth Bader Ginsburg's lung and in the process takes out a healthy gall bladder and amputates her left leg. The physician can say "Hey, the reason for starting surgery was valid. She had lung cancer. Everything that happened after that is irrelevant so you can't sue me for malpractice"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-12-2019), USFREEDOM911 (12-12-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Didn't you just post similar nonsense under another heading? This is the APP forum, please try to be relevant and not a part of the constant disinformation campaign against American democratic values. For the reader the cultural and historical piece below is worth a read. Read it all and learn.

'I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump'

http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married... and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look." Donald John Trump aka the snowflakes hero, Cadet Bone Spurs

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lecarrjan For This Post:

evince (12-12-2019), Trumpet (12-12-2019)