Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT I FIND TO BE A TOTAL MYSTERY REGARDING AMERICAN POLITICS

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I was born in the US but grew up in Australia and lived most of my life in England. Despite this I have always been very interested in American politics.

One thing I do not understand, however, is how a conspicuously corrupt politician like Joe Biden has not been called to account for his criminal misconduct.

He has actually admitted in public (boasted) that he bribed the Ukraine to terminate a Ukrainian prosecutors' investigation into corruption regarding Hunter Biden's appointment to the crooked Bursama Energy company. And let's face it, Biden's dodgy activities in the Ukraine and China - which netted his dead-head son, Hunter, 1.5 billion in the case of China and many millions of dollars from the Ukraine stink to high hell. Everyone knows Joe Biden is guilty as sin of using his position as Vice President under Obama improperly to engage in corrupt financial dealings.

We have the evidence, - at least more than enough evidence for him (Joe Biden) to be charged with serious criminal offences under the law,- so why is it that in America crooked politicians like him (and Hillary Clinton) are allowed to walk around free as birds - and even run for President ? I don't geddit?

Could someone who has a good understanding of US politics please explain this for me ? (And "No Malarky" please !)

Regards

Dachshund
    Idiot. Best if you stay out of U.S politics.

It's way over your head.

Stick to Putin's progaganda
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I suggest you concentrate on the mess in the UK right now.
    Yep. Or Spongebob.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.