Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT I FIND TO BE A TOTAL MYSTERY REGARDING AMERICAN POLITICS

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Reported 12B
    is Biden a registered JPP poster?.......which one is he?.......Domer?.....reagansghost?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    What a joke. The Reds investigated Hillary a dozen times and came up flat empty. She did nothing wrong and the Repubs proved it over and over.
    We got a new sheriff in town.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    If only.

Anyway...I took everyone off ignore, but you go back on immediately.
    Bye, pussy.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    The first two congressmen to endorse Trump early in 2016 were:

Chris Collins (R-N.Y.) and Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.).

Collins is due to be sentenced next month for securities fraud. Hunter pleaded guilty last week to misusing campaign funds (he spent a quarter of a million on himself and his mistresses).

Are these developments a triumph for Trump's swamp draining? Nope. Trump actually objected when Collins was charged in August 2018, complaining it cast HIM in a bad light just before the midterms.

To say that Trump is draining the swamp is laughable. That's nothing but dummy bait from years ago.
    Nope. It's being drained, sorry. But by all means keep cheering for the swamp.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    I think the main issue is the education system has been hijacked by leftist teachers and professors. They have cranked out a bunch of leftist "journalist" that really aren't much more that propagandist and extension of the DNC. We have now developed a two tiered legal system where people like Joe and Hillary can expect the help of a corrupt media. The hearings today show how corrupt the FBI has become.

Yeah, that's a very good point, FL. Your (American) colleges/universities have, tragically, been grievously damaged by leftist academics who have been indoctrinated (during their own college education) with Postmodernist philosophical theory. They have, over the past 40 years (technically US tertiary education was officially infected with the Postmodern sickness in 1968, when the work of Jacques Derrida, a French Postmodernist (deconstructionist) philosopher arrived at the English Department of Yale, from there it spread like wildfire), successfully applied it to transform the content of the non-STEM curriculum, i.e; the traditional humanities/liberal arts subjects like English Literature, History, Politics, English language, social science/s, etc; into worthless, neo-Marxist ideological drivel. The Postmodern movement in the academy has also spawned a crop of bumph courses like: Women's Studies, Feminist Studies; Reggae Music; neo-Colonialism; Black Studies; Social Justice studies; LGBTIQ Studies and so on. Needless to say students graduating with degrees in these fields soon find that that they are unemployable as they have no skills of the kind the job market require.

Politicians in the US very often have an educational background in law and/or the liberal arts, likewise, senior bureaucrats/administrators who work in the CIA, DOJ, FBI, PENTAGON, the STATE DEPARTMENT, and also journalists who work for the mass media etc; are unlikely to people who were educated in any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) fields like Medicine, Chemical engineering, Genetics, Quantum Mechanics, Evolutionary Biology and the like, when they were at college. If you were to conduct a survey of the educational backgrounds of Democratic Party Congressmen/women, I don't think you would find many at all with science, engineering or math degrees, in particular among the new generation of lawmakers and leading members of the party.

Fortunately, Postmodern theory "doesn't work", on STEM subjects, because they deal with matters of objective, empirical fact/reality and are therefore immune from the influence of subjective, politicised left-wing, worldview of the Postmodern academy. Some postmodern academic have tried to impose their "philosophy" on the sciences, but with little success. (One Postmodern female professor, for example, published a paper in the academic literature which included such claims as1) the inductive scientific method was derived bySir Francis Bacon as a result of his toxic male sexuality ( his "deviant desire to deeply probe all of the nooks, crannies and dark holes of nature"; (2) subatomic particles like electrons and quarks were, in fact, feminist constructs and (3) that the nature of Sir Isaac Newton's mechanical theory exposed the fact that he was an imperialist, male chauvinist and misogynist. The reaction to this nonsense from the mainstream scientific community was rapid and when the critical "machine-gun smoke" had cleared the postmodern "scientist" was nowhere to be found. The same cannot be said for the humanities/liberal arts/legal/political/social science curriculum which have been strongly influenced by Postmodern educational theory since the 1980's. Thus, many Democrat politicians in the House and a large number of Federal government bureaucrats who are senior administrators in the CIA or DOJ , etc; have been exposed to Postmodern ideology during their youth at college.

Postmodernism is an innately politicised philosophy, it is largely a well-disguised form of neo-Marxism that is extremely critical of: the traditional Western Patriarchy, Western institutions and values, Christian morality, the social manners and mores of the West's Anglo-sphere, free markets and Western capitalism. The stated objective of Postmodern philosophical theory is to DESTROY all of these things.

I think that Postmodernism explains the radicalization we have seen in the Democratic party
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 12-13-2019 at 11:28 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshynddawg For This Post:

FastLane (12-13-2019)

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Sorry FL, for some reason only half of the reply I had written appeared above. I have post the other half tomorrow.

Dachshund

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Okay...decided to stop back and see how things were going...and this is the first thread I dropped into.

Things still going like they were when I abandoned ship back in the spring.

Dash...I agree with Phantasmal and Evince.

Evince...although I agreed with you, I am not exactly sure of what a "fucking evil shit bag head" is. Is that like a cock-a-doodle-do or more like a any-cock-'ll'doodle=do?
    Hey Frank, welcome back! You must have missed us!

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Hey Frank, welcome back! You must have missed us!
    I did, S.

The other forums were not nearly as fun as this one.

Hope all is well with you.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

I did, S.

Agreed! Thanks, things are great for me. I hope you are doing well also.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

I did, S.

Tell me about it. I got temporarily banned for calling someone a buttrumper. Meaning they had to blame Trump even in threads that had nothing to do with him. The sky is blue..... buttrump!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FastLane For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-14-2019)

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I suggest you concentrate on the mess in the UK right now.
    With the vote from yesterday it appears the voters a straightening the mess out quite nicely.

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Bye, pussy.
    Why did you grab one and let go? It is a Repub thing to do.

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    With the vote from yesterday it appears the voters a straightening the mess out quite nicely.
    Embrace the far right and white power as a good righty should.

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I was born in the US but grew up in Australia and lived most of my life in England. Despite this I have always been very interested in American politics.

One thing I do not understand, however, is how a conspicuously corrupt politician like Joe Biden has not been called to account for his criminal misconduct.

He has actually admitted in public (boasted) that he bribed the Ukraine to terminate a Ukrainian prosecutors' investigation into corruption regarding Hunter Biden's appointment to the crooked Bursama Energy company. And let's face it, Biden's dodgy activities in the Ukraine and China - which netted his dead-head son, Hunter, 1.5 billion in the case of China and many millions of dollars from the Ukraine stink to high hell. Everyone knows Joe Biden is guilty as sin of using his position as Vice President under Obama improperly to engage in corrupt financial dealings.

We have the evidence, - at least more than enough evidence for him (Joe Biden) to be charged with serious criminal offences under the law,- so why is it that in America crooked politicians like him (and Hillary Clinton) are allowed to walk around free as birds - and even run for President ? I don't geddit?

Could someone who has a good understanding of US politics please explain this for me ? (And "No Malarky" please !)

Regards

Dachshund
    Another jerkoff sucking Trump's cock
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Why did you grab one and let go? It is a Repub thing to do.