Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT I FIND TO BE A TOTAL MYSTERY REGARDING AMERICAN POLITICS

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,809 Times in 17,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    That's nothing compared with what Hillary Clinton has done. Joe, however, is too dumb not to cover his tracks. Yet Trump asks Ukraine to help us out to find the corruption and the Democrat Party files for impeachment.

What you have to understand is that the US is, and has been for some time now, a "banana republic", where certain well-connected people are getting rich selling influence. This includes Clinton, the Obama, Bush, Biden.

Then Trump comes along, and outsider who already is rich. Doesn't even take a salary, campaigns on draining the swamp. And he is.

The swamp creatures are doing everything that they can to stop him.
    What a joke. The Reds investigated Hillary a dozen times and came up flat empty. She did nothing wrong and the Repubs proved it over and over.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (12-11-2019)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

I think it's time you renewed your risperdal or largactil ,or whatever antipsychotic prescription it is your are taking, buddy

If there are voices in your head telling you that Joe Biden's not a crook and that Hillary Clinton wasn't a career criminal bitch who was up to her neck in, for example, the treasonous "URANIUM ONE" scandal that netted her 145 million corrupt dollars from the Russians for her bogus "Clinton Foundation" - a so-called "charity" organisation that was a front for her international money laundering operations, then you seriously need a dose of your psych meds to stop the crazy voices in your skull.

Regards

Dahshund
    Uranium one was just another made up right-wing scandal that did not exist. You are obviously a red and keep up with Infowars and Fox gnus lies. You blew your fake open curiosity quickly. If you believe Hillary committed crimes, tell us what the hearings found, since every fucking thing she has ever done has been publicly investigated. Zero found.
    You pretend to care about honesty, yet Trump was fined 25 million for trump Univ. and he was found to have used his eponymous charity as a piggy bank. He and his family are banned from being in charities now. He has lost many and settled many court cases in his whole life.
    You can never talk about Joes harmless handiness without admitting Trump announced he grabs women by the pussy. He was charged by over 20 of them.
    Face it righty, you have nothing. But you do believe. The difference in your utterly unsubstantiated beliefs in Hillary and Biden being crooks while thinking Trump who is a proven crook is not are laughable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (12-11-2019)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,240 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Go fuck yourself, Francis.
    If only.

Anyway...I took everyone off ignore, but you go back on immediately.

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    What a joke. The Reds investigated Hillary a dozen times and came up flat empty. She did nothing wrong and the Repubs proved it over and over.
    Yup.

If the Republicans had anything on Biden, Obama or Clinton...

...the case would already be to the jury.

Oh, well...they are Trump supporters. Intelligence most assuredly is not their forte'.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

evince (12-11-2019)

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,729 Times in 27,216 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Early positions, 1996–2009
    After graduating from law school, Biden took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company which was also a major contributor to his father's political campaigns.[9] By 1998, he had risen to the rank of executive vice president.[9][14] From 1998 to 2001, he served in the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy.[15] Biden became a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair.[16] According to Adam Entous of The New Yorker, Biden and his father established a relationship in which "Biden wouldn't ask Hunter about his lobbying clients, and Hunter wouldn't tell his father about them."[9] In 2006, Biden and his uncle, James Biden, attempted to buy Paradigm, a hedge-fund group, but the deal fell apart before completion.[9] That same year he was appointed by President George W. Bush to a five year term on the board of directors of Amtrak.[17] He was a board member from July 2006 until he resigned in February 2009[18] and the board's vice chairman from July 2006 to January 2009,[19] leaving both roles shortly after his father became vice president. He had realized during his father's vice presidential campaign that it was time for his lobbying activities to end.[9]
    Later career, 2009–present
    In 2009 Biden, along with Devon Archer and John Kerry's stepson Christopher Heinz, founded the investment firm Rosemont Seneca.[16]
    He also joined the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP,[9] and founded Eudora Global, a venture capital firm.[13]
    U.S. Navy Reserve
    In May 2013, Biden's application for a limited duty position in the U.S. Navy Reserve was approved.[20] He received an age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident, and was sworn in as a direct commission officer.[20] Joe Biden administered his commissioning oath in a White House ceremony.[9]
    The following month, Biden tested positive for cocaine during a urinalysis test and was subsequently discharged.[21] Biden attributed the result to smoking cigarettes he had bummed off of strangers, only later suspecting they had been laced with the drug.[9] He chose not to appeal the matter as it was unlikely that the panel would believe his explanation given his history with drugs, and also due to the likelihood of news leaking to the press, though it was ultimately revealed to The Wall Street Journal by a Navy official who provided information to the newspaper on condition of anonymity.[9][20]
    BHR Partners
    In 2013, Biden, Devon Archer, and Chinese businessman Jonathan Li founded BHR Partners, a business focused on investing Chinese capital in companies based outside of China.[9] In September 2019, President Trump falsely claimed that Biden "walk[ed] out of China with $1.5 billion in a fund" and earned "millions" of dollars from the BHR deal, while Trump was also accusing Biden of malfeasance in Ukraine.[22][23] Trump publicly called on China to investigate Hunter Biden's business activities there while his father was vice president.[24][25] On October 13, 2019, citing "the barrage of false charges" by the President, Hunter Biden announced his resignation from the Board of Directors for BHR Partners effective at the end of the month.[26][7] According to his lawyer, Biden had "not received any compensation for being on BHR's board of directors," nor had he received any return on his equity share in BHR.[27] Biden's lawyer, George Mesires, told The Washington Post that BHR Partners had been "capitalized from various sources with a total of 30 million RMB [Chinese Renminbi], or about $4.2 million, not $1.5 billion."[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden
    Biden took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company which was also a major contributor to his father's political campaigns.[9] By 1998, he had risen to the rank of executive vice president

rom 1998 to 2001, he served in the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy.

Biden became a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair.

That same year he was appointed by President George W. Bush to a five year term on the board of directors of Amtrak.

In 2009 Biden, along with Devon Archer and John Kerry's stepson Christopher Heinz, founded the investment firm Rosemont Seneca

The following month, Biden tested positive for cocaine during a urinalysis test and was subsequently discharged.[21] Biden attributed the result to smoking cigarettes he had bummed off of strangers, only later suspecting they had been laced with the drug.

In 2013, Biden, Devon Archer, and Chinese businessman Jonathan Li founded BHR Partners, a business focused on investing Chinese capital in companies based outside of China.

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,729 Times in 27,216 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Then Trump comes along, and outsider who already is rich. Doesn't even take a salary, campaigns on draining the swamp. And he is.

The first two congressmen to endorse Trump early in 2016 were:

Chris Collins (R-N.Y.) and Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.).

Collins is due to be sentenced next month for securities fraud. Hunter pleaded guilty last week to misusing campaign funds (he spent a quarter of a million on himself and his mistresses).

Are these developments a triumph for Trump's swamp draining? Nope. Trump actually objected when Collins was charged in August 2018, complaining it cast HIM in a bad light just before the midterms.

To say that Trump is draining the swamp is laughable. That's nothing but dummy bait from years ago.

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was born in the US but grew up in Australia and lived most of my life in England. Despite this I have always been very interested in American politics.

One thing I do not understand, however, is how a conspicuously corrupt politician like Joe Biden has not been called to account for his criminal misconduct.

He has actually admitted in public (boasted) that he bribed the Ukraine to terminate a Ukrainian prosecutors' investigation into corruption regarding Hunter Biden's appointment to the crooked Bursama Energy company. And let's face it, Biden's dodgy activities in the Ukraine and China - which netted his dead-head son, Hunter, 1.5 billion in the case of China and many millions of dollars from the Ukraine stink to high hell. Everyone knows Joe Biden is guilty as sin of using his position as Vice President under Obama improperly to engage in corrupt financial dealings.

We have the evidence, - at least more than enough evidence for him (Joe Biden) to be charged with serious criminal offences under the law,- so why is it that in America crooked politicians like him (and Hillary Clinton) are allowed to walk around free as birds - and even run for President ? I don't geddit?

Could someone who has a good understanding of US politics please explain this for me ? (And "No Malarky" please !)

Regards

Dachshund
    I think the main issue is the education system has been hijacked by leftist teachers and professors. They have cranked out a bunch of leftist "journalist" that really aren't much more that propagandist and extension of the DNC. We have now developed a two tiered legal system where people like Joe and Hillary can expect the help of a corrupt media. The hearings today show how corrupt the FBI has become.

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How was it that Hunter Biden scored a very lucrative job on a Ukrainian Energy Board having, been discharged from the US navy for drug use and having a sum total of ZERO knowledge of the business that the Bursama Board dealt with ?

How and why was it was it that Hunter Biden, a disreputable and dissolute individual, received 1.5 Billion dollars from the Chinese government?

Please explain.

Regards

Dachshund
    Still wrong. Biden was offered the job because he had the degree necessary and was an experienced lobbyist. It did not hurt that his dad was the VP. But what is the crime? Do you know how many politicians kids are making bank off their dad's office? Are those crimes?

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sleepy, CREEPY,Joe Biden's got a reputation for "pussy grabbing" (serial sexual misconduct) too, but unlike Trump, Biden is a known "kiddy fiddler" as well, which puts him in a different "league" altogether. He is also a sexual pervert who was in the habit of undressing in front of his female staff at the White House, knowing that they would be too afraid to register any formal complaints.
    Reported 12B

14. The Following User Groans At TTQ64 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (12-11-2019)

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was born in the US but grew up in Australia and lived most of my life in England. Despite this I have always been very interested in American politics.

One thing I do not understand, however, is how a conspicuously corrupt politician like Joe Biden has not been called to account for his criminal misconduct.

He has actually admitted in public (boasted) that he bribed the Ukraine to terminate a Ukrainian prosecutors' investigation into corruption regarding Hunter Biden's appointment to the crooked Bursama Energy company. And let's face it, Biden's dodgy activities in the Ukraine and China - which netted his dead-head son, Hunter, 1.5 billion in the case of China and many millions of dollars from the Ukraine stink to high hell. Everyone knows Joe Biden is guilty as sin of using his position as Vice President under Obama improperly to engage in corrupt financial dealings.

We have the evidence, - at least more than enough evidence for him (Joe Biden) to be charged with serious criminal offences under the law,- so why is it that in America crooked politicians like him (and Hillary Clinton) are allowed to walk around free as birds - and even run for President ? I don't geddit?

Could someone who has a good understanding of US politics please explain this for me ? (And "No Malarky" please !)

Regards

Dachshund
    I never buy these things. Oh I'm this, from here, and even I believe _____________. It's an often-used ploy on political boards to gain credence. You might as well leave that out as it just adds suspicion. We never get many newbies here since this place is turning into a sewer. They allow sock accounts so about 85% of the time a newbie is just some boorish individual trying out a new persona to troll or try to hide the fact they were banned. If this stuff you said were truer you probably wouldn't be just parroting the usual nonsense built on propaganda. It's a lot more of the same heard all the time. Don't tell me you're in another country just reading America's sensationalist gutter news sites.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (12-11-2019)

17. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    rule 12b

falsely accusing someone of being a child molester
    That rule only works if it's against another poster.

18. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Don't tell me you're in another country just reading America's sensationalist gutter news sites.
    If Dachs really is a Trump fan living in England, he must be pretty lonely.

19. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Hey, Don.

Still your same delightful self, I see.

I hope a few people missed me when I came to mind...but I expect most were busy dealing with the abomination's antics.
    It's always nice to have a little sense restored to this place. I've been here only a bit longer than you. This place has been getting bad enough that I gave my original Jade Dragon account a vacation. With this newer account, I've dropped some of my standards in response to this place.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-13-2019)

21. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    It's always nice to have a little sense restored to this place. I've been here only a bit longer than you. This place has been getting bad enough that I gave my original Jade Dragon account a vacation. With this newer account, I've dropped some of my standards in response to this place.
    Way to go, JD...oops, Croc!