Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Barr blasts FBI’s Trump probe, accuses investigators of ‘gross abuse’

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Will it be before or after The Second Civil War where the streets run red with the blood of liberals?
    Depends. It will probably be about next summer. Do you think Civil War II will be before then? And remember Liberal hate guns and are afraid of them. Conservatives are comfortable owning them. Who do you think might win?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Barr now knows that Horowitz, Durham, and Wray are not even a li'l bit afraid of him.

They are coming for you, Bill.
    Durham and Wray work for him. He can have their plug pulled any time besides Durham and Barr agree.
    Last edited by FastLane; 12-10-2019 at 08:44 PM.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome FastLane,

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-blasts-fbi

No matter what the Dems might try to tell you ...this ain't over yet.
    Barr would be welcome to present any facts he has found.

So far is has been innuendo.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Althea (12-11-2019), jimmymccready (12-10-2019)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello FastLane,

Ignore if you want but there is going to be a day of reckoning.
    There is no deep state.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

jimmymccready (12-10-2019)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello FastLane,

There is no deep state.
    What planet are you from?

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello FastLane,

Depends. It will probably be about next summer. Do you think Civil War II will be before then? And remember Liberal hate guns and are afraid of them. Conservatives are comfortable owning them. Who do you think might win?
    If anybody decides to start shooting liberals that person will be either killed or arrested for a crime. Dylan Roof already tried to start a race war. It didn't happen. He came off as a kook just like anybody else who might take the same stance.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-10-2019)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome FastLane,

Barr would be welcome to present any facts he has found.

So far is has been innuendo.
    In Due Time In Due Time. Horowitz took over two years to give his report. Durham won't take as long.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello FastLane,

If anybody decides to start shooting liberals that person will be either killed or arrested for a crime. Dylan Roof already tried to start a race war. It didn't happen. He came off as a kook just like anybody else who might take the same stance.
    Its more likely that the intolerant left will try to start something remember that nut that almost killed Steve Scalise and wounded others? Or how about that Black Life Matters dude that killed 5 police officers in Dallas because he hated the rule of law. Today's impeachment was the left trying to overthrow a duly elected President.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello FastLane,

What planet are you from?
    I'd like to welcome you to this site and tell you a little about myself, since you seem so interested. First of all, I didn't come here to talk about me. I am not the topic. I came to talk about politics. Thus I am PoliTalker. I am not going to talk about you. I am interested in debating politics. The issues, events and ideas. Public figures. This is a great place. We are totally free to pretty much post as we please, with few restrictions. I apply higher standards. I am not interested in having insult contests.

This is my Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads.

My rules are more strict than the site rules. If you wish to engage in a political discussion with me I would welcome that. But it must be a discussion about politics. The first time you say anything suggestive or derogatory about me then we're done. I am not here to talk about you and I am not interested in hearing you disparage me. For instance, your comment about me and wondering what planet I am from. That would do it. That has nothing to do with the subject. That is all about me. That is a perfect example of how to get on my permanent Ignore List if you do anything like that again. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt ONCE.

On the other hand, you could treat me with respect and we could have years of interesting discussions. I am interested in why you hold your political views. Hopefully they are not based on hatred. I will tell you I wish President Trump well. The best of health. I will never call him a name. I will simply judge his performance honestly and as I see it. And what I see is not very good. Not good at all. In fact, his misconduct is unacceptable and he should be removed from office.

I would like to know: if President Obama had been accused of this same exact thing, all the evidence the same, just the parties flipped and it's all about Obama abusing his power. Would you be so quick to let President Obama off the hook as you are President Trump? If not, then there's your bias.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello FastLane,

In Due Time In Due Time. Horowitz took over two years to give his report. Durham won't take as long.
    I bet President Trump wishes Durham had something to report. ANYTHING to distract from the constant Impeachment news. President Trump does live in a world of media image.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-10-2019)

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello FastLane,

Its more likely that the intolerant left will try to start something remember that nut that almost killed Steve Scalise and wounded others? Or how about that Black Life Matters dude that killed 5 police officers in Dallas because he hated the rule of law. Today's impeachment was the left trying to overthrow a duly elected President.
    Doesn't jive with your previous statement: "Liberal hate guns and are afraid of them."

It is absurd to think that even liberals are so stupid that they would wait until a term is nearly over to try to undo an election. That would be an example of an overly simplistic view. Really, liberals are people. Very different people. Most stereotypes about liberals are highly misleading, just as stereotypes about conservatives are. There is great diversity among both groups. More among liberals than conservatives. Diversity is a good thing. Diversity makes America great.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,319 Times in 53,229 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

You'll be very surprised. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello FastLane,

I'd like to welcome you to this site and tell you a little about myself, since you seem so interested. First of all, I didn't come here to talk about me. I am not the topic. I came to talk about politics. Thus I am PoliTalker. I am not going to talk about you. I am interested in debating politics. The issues, events and ideas. Public figures. This is a great place. We are totally free to pretty much post as we please, with few restrictions. I apply higher standards. I am not interested in having insult contests.

This is my Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads.

My rules are more strict than the site rules. If you wish to engage in a political discussion with me I would welcome that. But it must be a discussion about politics. The first time you say anything suggestive or derogatory about me then we're done. I am not here to talk about you and I am not interested in hearing you disparage me. For instance, your comment about me and wondering what planet I am from. That would do it. That has nothing to do with the subject. That is all about me. That is a perfect example of how to get on my permanent Ignore List if you do anything like that again. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt ONCE.

On the other hand, you could treat me with respect and we could have years of interesting discussions. I am interested in why you hold your political views. Hopefully they are not based on hatred. I will tell you I wish President Trump well. The best of health. I will never call him a name. I will simply judge his performance honestly and as I see it. And what I see is not very good. Not good at all. In fact, his misconduct is unacceptable and he should be removed from office.

I would like to know: if President Obama had been accused of this same exact thing, all the evidence the same, just the parties flipped and it's all about Obama abusing his power. Would you be so quick to let President Obama off the hook as you are President Trump? If not, then there's your bias.
    Absolutely not. While I was no fan of Obama's liberal policies I did not call for impeachment when he shielded Holder from Congressional over sight [obstruction of Congress] or when he ordered the murder of an American citizen by drone without due process [Abuse of office]. Now if you think Trump obstructed Congress or Abused his office did you want Obama impeached for Obstructing Congress or Abusing his office?

y

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You'll be very surprised. lol
    Doubtful

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello FastLane,

Doesn't jive with your previous statement: "Liberal hate guns and are afraid of them."

It is absurd to think that even liberals are so stupid that they would wait until a term is nearly over to try to undo an election. That would be an example of an overly simplistic view. Really, liberals are people. Very different people. Most stereotypes about liberals are highly misleading, just as stereotypes about conservatives are. There is great diversity among both groups. More among liberals than conservatives. Diversity is a good thing. Diversity makes America great.
    Turley was a liberal Democrat voice of reason and he said there was insufficient evidence for impeachment. Alan Dershowitz is another Liberal Democrat voice of reason and they both say the isn't sufficient evidence for impeachment. Yet the radical left push Pelosi to impeach Trump. Nancy was clearly uncomfortable doing it. She was so uncomfortable that after announcing impeachment they took ZERO questions from reporters and almost ran off the stage. Then Pelosi immediately pivoted to USMCA to get off the subject. Oh yeah Turley got death threats for his testimony trying to be a voice of reasons. I guess Liberals like to eat their young.