Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pivotal moments in the senate impeachment hearings

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Evidently you are inhabiting an alter-universe. Impeachment happens in the House...
    Which is why nothing Taichi says can't be considered worthwhile. He doesn't understand how the process works. He doesn't understand a lot of things.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Which is why nothing Taichi says can't be considered worthwhile. He doesn't understand how the process works. He doesn't understand a lot of things.
    He's a POS, just like his god, The Obama.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He's a POS, just like his god, The Obama.
    He's worse. He fell for what The Obama said.

For someone that claims to be so smart, he's easily duped.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    He's worse. He fell for what The Obama said.

For someone that claims to be so smart, he's easily duped.
    All these libs claim to be smart. Yet it is amazing how dumb they are. They are unpaid cheerleaders for the Swamp.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All these libs claim to be smart. Yet it is amazing how dumb they are. They are unpaid cheerleaders for the Swamp.
    They sound like the idiot that used to work for my mother. He spouted off about his degrees and certifications yet had no clue what she meant when she asked him could he tie his shoes.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dachshynddawg,

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    Lindsay Graham (Senate Judiciary Chairman) is now making noises about wanting to end the (likely) Trump impeach trial in the Senate as quickly as possible. Apparently, senior Republicans are leaning towards calling a vote to acquit President Trump immediately after House Democrats and the White House have delivered their agreements to head off partisan disagreements that might lengthen the trial.

On Sunday, Lindsay Graham said he does not plan to call Adam Schiff (House Intelligence Chairman).

President Trump has always said he would like Adam Schiff, the "Non-Whistleblower, Whistleblower", Joe Biden and Hunter Biden called as witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial. It looks like we will not know until next week - when Trump makes a decision - which witnesses will be called, if any.

Personally, I hope that ignores the political (re-election) qualms some Republicans have about the Senate impeachment trial having individuals like Joe Biden called as witnesses.

Lying, crooked and unscrupulous politicians like Joe Biden (who abused his role as a former Vice President) and Adam Schiff must be called to account for their criminal conduct and punished. The people have a right to see justice done; and, in any case, what is the point of a trial with no witnesses.

There are many more low-life involved in this impeachment plot against Trump (like Nancy Pelosi, Comey, etc) and I would love to see ALL of them called as witnesses; though I guess that is now the President's call, and we will have to wait and see what he decides next week. The whole charade really angers me, because Trump did NOTHING wrong, there never was a case -any case - against him, and we all saw that very clearly while watching that ridiculous travesty called the "Schiff Show." I mean, WHAT A JOKE ! Before that, there was the lengthy Mueller debacle and I think, it is absolutely incredible that President Trump , who has been under constant vicious attack from a hateful, little pack of bitches in the Democrat Party and the leftist media, has been able to achieve what he actually has in terms of positives like a great economy that is humming along beautifully. Just imagine what extra things he could have managed to get done were it not for the Democrat's "Russia Hoax" and Shifty, lying, Schiff's bogus impeachment circus. The "opportunity costs" probably run into many billions, if not trillions of dollars.

I hope Trump decides to crucify Schiff and the Bidens ( and the so-called "Whistleblower") for what they have done. If these scum bags manage to wriggle off the hook on this one , I will be bitterly disappointed.

Regards

Dachshund
    Regards? Regards for WHOM? You've done a lot of name-calling here which indicates a rather strong bias.

The economy was already doing quite well when President Trump took office. We can never know how well it might have done under responsible leadership because we have not had that with Trump. During the 2016 campaign, Trump said he could completely eliminate the federal debt, a ridiculous claim) Instead of trying to balance the budget, he has abandoned all concern for the spiraling American federal debt, which will have to be addressed sooner or later. The debt has already gone up 4 trillion under Trump and rises more than one trillion per year that he is in office. That is unsustainable and irresponsible during a good economy.

An actual genius would understand that you use a good economy to address the debt incurred during the previous recession. It is absolutely irresponsible to reward the richest with a huge tax cut that drives the deficit over a trillion dollars. The American economy is running on borrowed time because the American government is being run on borrowed money. That represents a most serious and extremely troubling LACK of leadership.

If you can't even pay for the government or pay down the debt with a great economy you have zero chance to control it during a recession. History is a great teacher but you do have to pay attention to the lesson or the mistakes will be repeated.

This is the Republican plan to regain power after they are deposed:

Trump signs off on the biggest tax give-away to the super-rich, takes credit for the good economy he inherited.

This makes the American debt great, and puts the economy in peril, which will have to be addressed in time, probably at or about the time a Democrat takes over.

When the inevitable crash occurs as a result of mismanagement of the nation, the delayed effect will probably cause that to occur during or before the election in which a Democrat wins the Presidency. (Shades of GWB-Obama transition.)

Then the Republicans will blame the then-poor economy on the Democrats and get the misinformed to once again vote for a Republican to 'clean up the Democrat mess,' when in reality it is always the Democrats who have to clean up the Republican mess and the Republicans take credit for the hard work and diligence of Democrats who are actually the more responsible stewards of the economy. All the pieces are falling in place for an inevitable repeat of history. I only hope the inevitable crash comes prior to the 2020 election so it will be more obvious who caused it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    THE FULL TRANSCRIPT WAS NEVER RELEASED
    how true...and even the redacted version hangs the Orange Oaf!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post

Originally Posted by Dark Soul
    We Red Blooded Americans are looking forward to it, because in the Senate, jurisprudence won't be ignored. And when the following two words are uttered, your heroes who have been mouthing off for months now will shit their panties. The words are "cross examination."
    EVERY WITNESS IN THE CONGRESSIONAL HEARING WAS CROSS EXAMINED- THE RESULS WERE FRUITLESS.
    The GOP flunkies carried on about a "secret" being held in the basement....as one Dem senator said, "I was there, there were republicans there! Where would you have had it? The second floor? Trump was invited, he declined and then blocked key white house witnesses (fortunately, some defied him). GOP flunkies just keep repeating lies and revisionist clap trap.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-14-2019)

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Originally Posted by Truth Detector
    There were no witnesses. What crime did they witness?? There were no first hand accounts of anything out of the ordinary. Unless you stupidly believe that Congress should be responsible for foreign policy and not the President.

Turley's objectivity is pristine, unlike his partisan hack colleagues; this is an honest man who never votes Republican and doesn't like the President. He's also not a liar, a fool or a moron which is more than we can say about Schiff, Pelosi and Nadler.

"truthie" keeps repeating the same lame lines as if he thinks if he repeats them enough someone other than himself will believe them

What has to be witnessed? what is a first hand account? and Congress does have a role in foreign policy, they approved the aid, it was Trump who held it up for no valid reason other than he sought to leverage it for his own personal gain

And as I have shown you before, it is just as easy to ping pong videos from the likes of Nyet, Lindsey and others flipping flopping on impeachment as well as anyone else
    TD is a right wing clod....after reducing him to the babbling parrot you have before you, I dump him back into the IA bin. First they said all hearsay, then they eye witnesses don't matter because they didn't directly talk to the President. These guys would make lousy defense lawyers in civil court.

George Orwell

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    Thread: Pivotal moments in the senate impeachment hearings I thought it was the House hearingsand the Senate trial is yet to come? Are you sure you listen to it very well?
    My bad with the names....you're right.

George Orwell

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    Lindsay Graham (Senate Judiciary Chairman) is now making noises about wanting to end the (likely) Trump impeach trial in the Senate as quickly as possible. Apparently, senior Republicans are leaning towards calling a vote to acquit President Trump immediately after House Democrats and the White House have delivered their agreements to head off partisan disagreements that might lengthen the trial.

On Sunday, Lindsay Graham said he does not plan to call Adam Schiff (House Intelligence Chairman).

President Trump has always said he would like Adam Schiff, the "Non-Whistleblower, Whistleblower", Joe Biden and Hunter Biden called as witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial. It looks like we will not know until next week - when Trump makes a decision - which witnesses will be called, if any.

Personally, I hope that ignores the political (re-election) qualms some Republicans have about the Senate impeachment trial having individuals like Joe Biden called as witnesses.

Lying, crooked and unscrupulous politicians like Joe Biden (who abused his role as a former Vice President) and Adam Schiff must be called to account for their criminal conduct and punished. The people have a right to see justice done; and, in any case, what is the point of a trial with no witnesses.

There are many more low-life involved in this impeachment plot against Trump (like Nancy Pelosi, Comey, etc) and I would love to see ALL of them called as witnesses; though I guess that is now the President's call, and we will have to wait and see what he decides next week. The whole charade really angers me, because Trump did NOTHING wrong, there never was a case -any case - against him, and we all saw that very clearly while watching that ridiculous travesty called the "Schiff Show." I mean, WHAT A JOKE ! Before that, there was the lengthy Mueller debacle and I think, it is absolutely incredible that President Trump , who has been under constant vicious attack from a hateful, little pack of bitches in the Democrat Party and the leftist media, has been able to achieve what he actually has in terms of positives like a great economy that is humming along beautifully. Just imagine what extra things he could have managed to get done were it not for the Democrat's "Russia Hoax" and Shifty, lying, Schiff's bogus impeachment circus. The "opportunity costs" probably run into many billions, if not trillions of dollars.

I hope Trump decides to crucify Schiff and the Bidens ( and the so-called "Whistleblower") for what they have done. If these scum bags manage to wriggle off the hook on this one , I will be bitterly disappointed.

Regards

Dachshund
    Sorry, but the Orange Oaf dodge won't work....as Schiff and the Biden's were NOT the ones who held up military aid transactions, not the ones who sent his personal (non-vetted) emissary to usurp foreign intelligence and diplomacy by dealing with the very corrupt people the Orange Oaf is allegedly concerned about,

George Orwell

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,808 Times in 17,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    The 'Transcript' is the 'confession'. --->Will you do me a Favor though<---
    Extortion. Plain and simple.
    Just interfere in our elections to hurt my main opponent and I will release the aid that I had no right or authority to get involved with. It used to be that the House had the Power of the Purse. Not now ,it is Trumps.
    Who benefits if Zelensky does it? Why one man..Trump. But it is not a favor for him. all of America would just love to have Biden kneecapped by a Ukraine president. Rightys must believe that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Jack (12-14-2019)

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Just interfere in our elections to hurt my main opponent and I will release the aid that I had no right or authority to get involved with. It used to be that the House had the Power of the Purse. Not now ,it is Trumps.
    Who benefits if Zelensky does it? Why one man..Trump. But it is not a favor for him. all of America would just love to have Biden kneecapped by a Ukraine president. Rightys must believe that.
    I believe they are all 'aware' ... but use the tactic of 'never happened', to avoid the topic altogether. It just shows the divisiveness of the US today.
    Red Team knows this is their chance to 'stack' the Supreme Court in their favor. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, they will sell their Souls rather than pass on this historic opportunity.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Taichiliberal (12-20-2019)

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump only wanted a favor. You know, like the Godfather only wants a teeny little favor....
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,808 Times in 17,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Nordberg,

Trump only wanted a favor. You know, like the Godfather only wants a teeny little favor....
    The reds miss that point. It is as if the biggest boss at your company said " I need a favor'. That is not like a regular person said it. It has an underlying threat and power behind it. Trump the accidental president" uses that power like a mafia boss. He is without scruples and respect for others. Zelensky was a brand spanking new prez and had little knowledge of his job. Trump got to him very quickly after the election and turned the screws.
    What was Zelensky supposed to think ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-15-2019)