Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Do Republicans want to have voted against removal, more evidence before election day.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Well, now they’ll have their chance, the Republicans could call him in a Senate trial, but I’m promising you they won’t, because they never Wanted to in the first place. I just wanted something to complain about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Yes, I know you did. You are making shit up.
    Trump declares that he likes air and that air is good! Jarod's response:
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Callinectes (12-11-2019), Sailor (12-11-2019)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, I have heard lots of evidence of a huge campaign to bully Ukraine into helping Trump with the 2020 election. He sent Rudy and Sonoland to lay the groundwork, then the phone call that was made public showed Trump making the ask.
    Oh Jarod, I'm sure you got all that evidence in September when you and the other lunatics raided Area 51. It was right next to the big foot pavilion and the Loch Ness monster tank, right? This is why the charges were quid pro quo...er, I mean bribery. Oh wait, that didn't happen! You know when you lost the final shred of credibility? You didn't even take the "shoe on the other foot test", much less pass it. And what, you may ask, is the "shoe on the other foot test"? It's something I heard from Alan Dershowitz the other day. Now I admit, I never put a lot of stock in it when the jackasses play the "what if it was obama who was(fill in the blank)", because it's usually something so stupid it defies logic. But if you got quid pro joe on VIDEO admitting he was gonna withhold 1 billion in aid to Ukraine unless they fired a prosecutor who was looking into a company that employed his son, wouldn't you at least be a LITTLE curious about that situation? Now let's put the "shoe on the other foot", it's easy, we're talking president biden and quid pro donald who was the VP 4 years ago, and now is running around in a stupid red "MAGA" hat campaigning for president against you. Then a video surfaces of him admitting he was gonna withhold 1 billion in aid to Ukraine unless they fired a prosecutor who was looking into a company that employed quid pro don jr. Do you really want this guy sitting in the oval office? And while we're at it, if the IC thought there were russian spies embedded with his re-election campaign, don't you think president biden would like the courtesy of knowing about it so he could take action? They wouldn't do that for candidate Trump though, seems they were willing to let him stumble around with basically the entire KGB working for him(even though they were Johnny on the spot when they found out that idiot feinstein had a chinese spy driving her around for 20 years). You jackasses are blind and pitiful
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

There were no underground Soviet style hearings. What civil rights of Congressmen were violated? There was plenty of direct evidence, you must not have been listening.
    Its all just an illusion.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Its all just an illusion.
    So you got nuthin?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is in denial, Republicans are in denial, and Trump fans are in denial.

This should come as no surprise.

They never accepted facts before.

Why should they begin now?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

So you got nuthin?
    Must not.....its all my imagination. Now if you can sell that story to over 63 million American Citizens...there ya go. Do you know how many US CITIZENS tuned in on live coverage of the all so important impeachment show yesterday? Exactly. Hell they have even attempted to move the show to prime time (night)…..its old hat. Why? The Citizens know that Mr. Trump will be exonerated by a senate acquittal before it is floored. Another left wing fart. Your problem? You have driven up Mr. Trumps poll numbers while making sure the American Public know names like Hunter Biden and all the special children of the elite leftists that are attempting to remove Mr. Trump before he spills all the beans on all the kick back of US TAXPAYER dollars sent to foreign nations as supposed aid, laundered and sent back to the personal bank accounts of elite political families like, Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, McCain, Romney...etc.

Are the walls closing in on you yet?
    Last edited by Ralph; 12-12-2019 at 09:47 AM.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

These are the same people who refuse to accept evolution.

But they equated Obama with a monkey.

Go figure.

And they called Trump a 'great businessman.'

Pathetic.

Yeah. He was great at ripping people off and going bankrupt and inheriting millions. He would be richer if he had simply put all of his inheritance into the market and never tried to work a day in his life. He cheated in school, he cheats at golf, he has cheated on every wife he ever had, and he has cheated his way through life. Great businessman, right.

Pathetic.

Trump fans have been taken in by a master con man.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

So you got nuthin?
    you are a lawyer that has no clue what evidence means. You are simply making this shit up.

Let's recap:

1) the US and most of the EU complained about all the corruption in the Ukraine

2) They tried to get Shokin fired for 'not investigating enough' (though he was investigating the corruption by Burisma)

3) Biden threatens to withhold US funding of $1B if he wasn't fired (claims had nothing to do with the fact his son was on the board of Burisma)

4) Ukraine's new President fired Shokin

5) Trump suggests looking deeper into corruption (same thing Obama and EU wanted) at Burisma etc..., whether there was interference in 2016 election by Ukraine and to whether it was appropriate of Biden to threaten withholding aide

6) Democrats then pretend that suggesting investigating Ukraine for interference somehow is impossible because we know Russia interfered.

7) Democrats then pretend that looking into what went on in 2016 is for 'political gain' because 1 of 20 Democrats running for the Dem nomination was involved. Apparently investigating the president is ok, but any Dem running is not to be investigated at all.

8) Democrats then pretend that because they are investigating impeachment merits that the Executive branch no longer has the ability to check the power of Congress. Despite the fact that Obama admin did the same thing over and over again.

9) Ukrainian President says he didn't feel any pressure. Democrats immediately call him a liar. Say he is just trying to suck up to Trump.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

Callinectes (12-12-2019)

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    These are the same people who refuse to accept evolution.

But they equated Obama with a monkey.

Go figure.

And they called Trump a 'great businessman.'

Pathetic.

Yeah. He was great at ripping people off and going bankrupt and inheriting millions. He would be richer if he had simply put all of his inheritance into the market and never tried to work a day in his life. He cheated in school, he cheats at golf, he has cheated on every wife he ever had, and he has cheated his way through life. Great businessman, right.

Pathetic.

Trump fans have been taken in by a master con man.
    you are a lawyer that has no clue what evidence means. You are simply making this shit up.

Let's recap:

2) They tried to get Shokin fired for 'not investigating enough' (though he was investigating the corruption by Burisma)

3) Biden threatens to withhold US funding of $1B if he wasn't fired (claims had nothing to do with the fact his son was on the board of Burisma)

5) Trump suggests looking deeper into corruption (same thing Obama and EU wanted) at Burisma etc..., whether there was interference in 2016 election by Ukraine and to whether it was appropriate of Biden to threaten withholding aide

6) Democrats then pretend that suggesting investigating Ukraine for interference somehow is impossible because we know Russia interfered.

7) Democrats then pretend that looking into what went on in 2016 is for 'political gain' because 1 of 20 Democrats running for the Dem nomination was involved. Apparently investigating the president is ok, but any Dem running is not to be investigated at all.

8) Democrats then pretend that because they are investigating impeachment merits that the Executive branch no longer has the ability to check the power of Congress. Despite the fact that Obama admin did the same thing over and over again.

9) Ukrainian President says he didn't feel any pressure. Democrats immediately call him a liar. Say he is just trying to suck up to Trump.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post

Let's recap:

1) Trump never complained about corruption in Ukraine, in fact many of his associates were involved.
    2) So?
    3) The guy was not at the time investigating Burisma, and everyone testified Shokin was corrupt, his removal was official State Department policy.
    4) Good.
    5) Trump suggested investigating "Biden" never mentioned Burisma in the phone call.
    6) It is strange to have Trump denying Russian interference, while being insane for an investigation into Ukraine. (Clearly because he was desperate for help with 2020)
    7) Trump was looking to have Biden personally investigated, thats at least what he said.
    8) Where does the Constitution give the executive the power to "Check" Congress's investigations?
    9) Ukraine president is in a difficult position and is still under pressure to get Trump on his side instead of the Russian side.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!