Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Articles of impeachment to be presented in the morning.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

I predicted the impeachment proceedings. I also have predicted that there will be exoneration in the Senate, Trump is found to be innocent (not guilty) and nothing changes.

He will remain in office five more years.

The attempt by the Trump haters will fail and Trump and America will win...again.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Donald Trump is being impeached for the high crimes of Obstruction of Congress and Abuse of Office and WILL be tried in the Senate of the United States of America to determine whether or not he shall be forcibly removed from office before his first term expires.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-10-2019), PoliTalker (12-10-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    There could be a vote by the end of the week.

So many of you fools thought this would not happen. Some of you are probably still in denial.

I will be so happy when Trump is finally impeached. It’s important to formally call a criminal a criminal,
    We'll see if the Democrats in the House are that stupid.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The vote is Thursday Morning. Too damn soon. Trump's horrible crime-ridden admin is being flayed in the hearings. The longer we have hearings, the more Trump will be exposed. The Dems should continue till at least March.
    For what crime?

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Impeachment should have happened a year ago.
    For what crime?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

THat is for a court of law, fool.
    WRONG. It is for everywhere. Attempted force of negative proof fallacy.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Bumping.
    And Trump wasn't even there!

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Donald Trump is being impeached for the high crimes of Obstruction of Congress and Abuse of Office and WILL be tried in the Senate of the United States of America to determine whether or not he shall be forcibly removed from office before his first term expires.
    Neither are crimes.

Trump does not have to witness against himself. He doesn't have to submit to the House either. They have no authority over the President.
    Define 'abuse of office' and how it's a crime.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

There could be a vote by the end of the week.

So many of you fools thought this would not happen. Some of you are probably still in denial.

I will be so happy when Trump is finally impeached. It’s important to formally call a criminal a criminal,
    Except that doesn't make him a criminal. It's a worker performance review. He doesn't face any sentencing for any crimes. He faces losing his job.

He could be found guilty of a crime after he is no longer President. Then he could be found to be a criminal.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (12-10-2019)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

The vote is Thursday Morning. Too damn soon. Trump's horrible crime-ridden admin is being flayed in the hearings. The longer we have hearings, the more Trump will be exposed. The Dems should continue till at least March.
    I know, right? The impeachment hearings have been my favorite mini-series. I hate to see it conclude. I LIKE having the news be all about impeaching Trump. I hope he gets impeached again. Impeach him now and impeach him often, I say. There's plenty to impeach him on.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Like the sound of that.

15. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is getting more and more campaign contribution because of the impeachment and the voters in at least 6 SWING states are anti impeachment. Impeachment is actually helping Trump.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is the result of the the Democrat impeachment charlie foxtrot.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome FastLane,

Please observe my Signature. Thank you. I follow it. Hopefully that is not a problem. I've been to Texas. Lived there a while. Great State. There is a refreshing courtesy in Texas not found just anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    Trump is getting more and more campaign contribution because of the impeachment and the voters in at least 6 SWING states are anti impeachment. Impeachment is actually helping Trump.
    I bet impeachment motivates more loyal Americans to vote against Trump than it does for. Not surprised if really greedy power-junkies like the members of Mar-A-Lago who all 'just got a lot richer' are motivated to contribute more money to the con man if they think it will help them get richer still.

All Democrats have to do is put a reasonably acceptable candidate on the ballot without the baggage that Hillary had and they will be a shoe-in. It was very telling to watch Trump go out and personally campaign for Republican gubernatorial candidates in Kentucky and Louisiana and to see them both lose. It was very telling to see the US House of Representatives flip from Republican to Democratic control in 2018. It was very telling to see Virginia go from Red to Blue in the most recent election. It was also very telling to see the group picture of the incoming Democratic Representatives, full of color and women, and to see the Corresponding Republican picture full of rich old white guys. The times they are a changing.

19. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    every president, left or right, will now face an impeachment hearing. good job hate filled libs..........you've successfully destroyed the country. now, just make your move for gun confiscation in Virginia and lets get the new revolution started.
    Ridiculous. It's telling that trump forbade people from appearing in the various hearings. I guess he can't count on them committing perjury for his sake. If you think trump is innocent of the accusations then you must also think that people like Sondland, Volker, Morrison et al. are liars. Ask yourself what's in it for them to lie.

There is ZERO reason to avoid testifying or to ignore subpoenas if trump is 100% on the up and up.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens