Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MEXIFORNIA DREAMIN'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Default MEXIFORNIA DREAMIN'

I used to think that California was a lot like where I grew up in Australia. That was near the Gold Coast and Sunshine coast in Queensland where there are some of the most beautiful surf beaches in the world; the sun was always shining , and there were lots of beautiful blondes in bikinis everywhere. The whole place had a laid-back, happy vibe. I think California must have been like that in the early 1960's when the "Beach Boys" (the rock band) were pumping out lots of top-10 singles But I hear that you Americans have now totally trashed the State of California. Illegal immigrants have transformed California from an American dream into an American nightmare.

The State of California's "progressive" Democrat government have allowed California to be swamped with some 10 million immigrants (mostly Hispanic) many of whom are in the US illegally.

California now has the highest poverty rate in America - nearly 1 in 5 residents live below the poverty line according to the US Census Bureau.

While California accounts for 12% of America's population, it also accounts for one third of the national Welfare cheques. Californis leads the country in food stamp use and it has more people on Welfare than most countries around the world.

But the Democrats have always said that immigration has helped make America more prosperous ?

Homelessness is exploding in California with tent encampments overruning schools, businesses and upscale neighbourhoods. California is now home to 22 % of the nation's homeless population.

California leads the nation in debt. Total state and local debt is almost $1.5 TRILLION. Combining state debt with California's share of federal debt produces a debt - to - GDP ratio of %153 - higher than the PIGS of the EU (Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain) which are all facing economic collapse and ruin.

Then there's the taxes. The income taxes, business taxes, sales taxes and gasoline taxes are the highest in the US. Why ? To pay for the costs of illegal immigration is why !

In California the traffic is suffocating, miserable and unlivable. The highways and infrastructure are crunbling. The public schools are an unmitigated disaster (despite the nation's highest per pupil spending).

But perhaps the worst aspect of California's slide into Third World status is the filth that is blighting the states major cities. Californian municiple governments have been warned by hygienists that they must take urgent action to clean the gallons of urine, piles of human poop, used drug syringes and refuge off the sidewalks of the state's.major cities. If they do not remove the rubbish, excrement and other waste, the hygienists have warned that spikes in populations of disease-carrying fleas, lice and rats could trigger outbreaks of diseases like typhus, cholera and even the plague or worse.

In San Francisco in 2018 there were 28,084 reported "faeces incidents". One enterprising tech wizard in the city has invented an app called "SnapCrap" to help city residents file poop reports to 311 (!)

California's incompetent Democrat administration have made public defecation exempt from the law. Making it illegal presumably "butts up" against progressive liberal tolerance ? In California you can crap wherever you like in public with impunity. That's why their shit-load of poop of the pavements of the state's cities. Apparently there is another electronic device you can buy in California that warns you if you are a member of oi polloi who is headed towards a pile of faeces by emitting beeps.

I wonder what Nancy Pelosi (Democrat-California) has to say about the poop problem in San Francisco ? I don't think she would be very pleased if she trod in a big pile of turds on the pavement, but as she lives in a very expensive walled compound in the city, I guess, she unlikely to have any personal contact with the "brown stuff" that is taking over her state, though I'm sure she will pray for all of California's public poopers.

Regards

Dachshund

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshynddawg For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-09-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,623 Times in 11,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I used to think that California was a lot like where I grew up in Australia. That was near the Gold Coast and Sunshine coast in Queensland where there are some of the most beautiful surf beaches in the world; the sun was always shining , and there were lots of beautiful blondes in bikinis everywhere. The whole place had a laid-back, happy vibe. I think California must have been like that in the early 1960's when the "Beach Boys" (the rock band) were pumping out lots of top-10 singles But I hear that you Americans have now totally trashed the State of California. Illegal immigrants have transformed California from an American dream into an American nightmare.

The State of California's "progressive" Democrat government have allowed California to be swamped with some 10 million immigrants (mostly Hispanic) many of whom are in the US illegally.

California now has the highest poverty rate in America - nearly 1 in 5 residents live below the poverty line according to the US Census Bureau.

While California accounts for 12% of America's population, it also accounts for one third of the national Welfare cheques. Californis leads the country in food stamp use and it has more people on Welfare than most countries around the world.

But the Democrats have always said that immigration has helped make America more prosperous ?

Homelessness is exploding in California with tent encampments overruning schools, businesses and upscale neighbourhoods. California is now home to 22 % of the nation's homeless population.

California leads the nation in debt. Total state and local debt is almost $1.5 TRILLION. Combining state debt with California's share of federal debt produces a debt - to - GDP ratio of %153 - higher than the PIGS of the EU (Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain) which are all facing economic collapse and ruin.

Then there's the taxes. The income taxes, business taxes, sales taxes and gasoline taxes are the highest in the US. Why ? To pay for the costs of illegal immigration is why !

In California the traffic is suffocating, miserable and unlivable. The highways and infrastructure are crunbling. The public schools are an unmitigated disaster (despite the nation's highest per pupil spending).

But perhaps the worst aspect of California's slide into Third World status is the filth that is blighting the states major cities. Californian municiple governments have been warned by hygienists that they must take urgent action to clean the gallons of urine, piles of human poop, used drug syringes and refuge off the sidewalks of the state's.major cities. If they do not remove the rubbish, excrement and other waste, the hygienists have warned that spikes in populations of disease-carrying fleas, lice and rats could trigger outbreaks of diseases like typhus, cholera and even the plague or worse.

In San Francisco in 2018 there were 28,084 reported "faeces incidents". One enterprising tech wizard in the city has invented an app called "SnapCrap" to help city residents file poop reports to 311 (!)

California's incompetent Democrat administration have made public defecation exempt from the law. Making it illegal presumably "butts up" against progressive liberal tolerance ? In California you can crap wherever you like in public with impunity. That's why their shit-load of poop of the pavements of the state's cities. Apparently there is another electronic device you can buy in California that warns you if you are a member of oi polloi who is headed towards a pile of faeces by emitting beeps.

I wonder what Nancy Pelosi (Democrat-California) has to say about the poop problem in San Francisco ? I don't think she would be very pleased if she trod in a big pile of turds on the pavement, but as she lives in a very expensive walled compound in the city, I guess, she unlikely to have any personal contact with the "brown stuff" that is taking over her state, though I'm sure she will pray for all of California's public poopers.

Regards

Dachshund
    you Americans have now totally trashed the State of California.
    Incorrect California was trashed by California liberals! Please do not lump most Americans with those idiots on the west coast.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-09-2019), USFREEDOM911 (12-09-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

California’s elementary schools are 99% Mexicans .

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Regards

Dachshund
    Here is a list of states with the highest poverty rates: Notice California is not among them

Tennessee. Poverty rate: 15 percent. ...
    South Carolina. Poverty rate: 15.4 percent. ...
    Oklahoma. Poverty rate: 15.8 percent. ...
    Arkansas. ...
    Alabama. ...
    Kentucky. ...
    West Virginia.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

evince (12-09-2019), Guno צְבִי (12-09-2019), Mason Michaels (12-09-2019), TTQ64 (12-09-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Here is a list of states with the highest poverty rates: Notice California is not among them

Arkansas. ...
    Alabama. ...
    Kentucky. ...
    West Virginia.
    notice the difference between a post without a link and one with a link....
    PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 15, 2019
    California still No. 1 in poverty
    https://calmatters.org/commentary/hi...-1-in-poverty/

As the California Legislature churned toward adjournment last week, its members received another reminder that the state’s most vexing — and shameful — socioeconomic malady persists.

The Census Bureau reported that California still has the highest level of functional poverty of any state, averaging 18.2% of its 40 million residents impoverished during the three preceding years.
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

MAGA MAN (12-09-2019), Sailor (12-09-2019), Truth Detector (12-09-2019), USFREEDOM911 (12-09-2019)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Regards

Dachshund
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

The South, as always and long as the GOP lives, has the highest poverty rates among the various states.

Dachshynddawg is an ignorant downunder is all.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

evince (12-09-2019), Guno צְבִי (12-09-2019), TTQ64 (12-09-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The South, as always and long as the GOP lives, has the highest poverty rates among the various states.
    Most are found in Democratic controlled urban centers.

I R O N Y!!!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (12-09-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

That's false. It's been posted ITT and numerous times on this board, California has the highest poverty rate in the country.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

MAGA MAN (12-09-2019), Sailor (12-09-2019)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    That's false. It's been posted ITT and numerous times on this board, California has the highest poverty rate in the country.
    Sorry, not even close.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

TTQ64 (12-09-2019)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

jimmymccready The South, as always and long as the GOP lives, has the highest poverty rates among the various states.

Dachshynddawg is an ignorant downunder is all
    Stop the lying. California is Number 18. http://worldpopulationreview.com/sta...rate-by-state/

Are you a Trumper?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

evince (12-09-2019), TTQ64 (12-09-2019)

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

jimmymccready The South, as always and long as the GOP lives, has the highest poverty rates among the various states.

Dachshynddawg is an ignorant downunder is all

Stop the lying. California is Number 18. http://worldpopulationreview.com/sta...rate-by-state/

Are you a Trumper?
    Stop lying? Might be good advice for yourself.

California still No. 1 in poverty

https://calmatters.org/commentary/hi...-1-in-poverty/

This isn't new. We've led for awhile. Maybe not living here you haven't paid attention but for those of us who do this is something we've all known.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Sailor (12-09-2019)

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Jimbo won't let facts get in the way of his hatred of God's Country.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Sailor (12-09-2019)

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post

Arkansas. ...
    Alabama. ...
    Kentucky. ...
    West Virginia.
    Russian bot holes don't like facts

26. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (12-09-2019)

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Russian bot holes don't like facts
    There are numerous links to this information, my dearest.