Joe - you are so pathetic. More likely joe was too busy fondling 10 year old girls like we've seen him do on multiple internet vids.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...as-on-deathbed

dec 7 2019 Joe Biden asserted that he never heard worries that his son Hunter Biden's role on a Ukrainian gas company could create a conflict of interest.

"Nobody warned me about a potential conflict of interest," Biden said Friday in an interview with NPR. "I never, never heard that once at all."

Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian gas company, while his father was vice president and working on Ukrainian policy. President Trump asked the Ukrainian president this year to investigate the Bidens, prompting Democrats to launch impeachment proceedings against Trump.

George Kent, a top State Department official, testified during impeachment hearings in November that he raised conflict of interest concerns after he learned Hunter Biden was on Burisma's board.

“In February 2015, I raised my concern that Hunter Biden’s status as a board member could create the perception of a conflict of interest,” Kent said. “Let me be clear, I did not witness any effort by any U.S. official to shield Burisma from scrutiny."

Joe Biden told NPR that if Kent raised the issue with his staff, they did not tell him about it likely because his late son Beau Biden was battling cancer.

"Well, my son was dying so I guess that's why he said it, because my son was on his deathbed. But that that's not the reason why — they should have told me," Biden said.

Beau Biden was treated for cancer in 2013 and then given a clean bill of health later that year. The cancer returned in spring 2015, and he pursued treatment but was hospitalized and then died in late May 2015.