Thread: Walking All Over The Officials Of Canada - Sell Outs, Tyrants and Traitors

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Walking All Over The Officials Of Canada - Sell Outs, Tyrants and Traitors

FYI, Canadian federals on my freshly updated 2019 contact list across Canada already got their copy as usual since year 2000

I certainly hope any new officials not yet carrying the shameful title of sell out like previous and some current officials do and come together for the citizens of Canada. Need I remind you, you have a conscience and as an elected official of Canada have a duty to represent Canadians! This is a democracy, you serve citizens or fall into the category of sell out etc.

A bunch of liars pass lies through legislation while serving the interests of lobbyists and the globalist crime organization and act as if them passing lies through legislation such as unreliable information to do with what they refer to as climate change give such lies any sort of validity when all it exposes is their desperation to force lies through legislation without any valid proof and they even deleted climate information citing that it wasn't reliable (because it debunks the lies they attempt to thrust upon citizens). They threw out valid information citing it as unreliable while acting as if their phony climate change garbage is justified. Canadian archives that belong to Canada is up to every Canadian to decide for ourselves the validity of that information, not some sickly liar in office trying to hide information of which I would deem such information as Canadian historically recorded climate as way more credible than the rhetoric that comes from our so called current government. Think, what reason would people have 150 years ago to lie about the climate (if it's 5 degrees it's put in the paper where people from day to day back then would know it wasn't a lie) vs what reason do they have to lie about the climate now?!! That's a no brainer. If I get my say then all of these officials will be fired and all of their rhetoric removed from legislation over the past couple of decades, charter of rights and freedoms scrapped and rewritten and the constitution needs some serious updates to further proof protections for Canadians. Would any of you trust these liars to do such genuinely for the citizens of Canada? I don't! I do however trust my abilities to get through to everyone including the conscience of those who so eagerly betray us while even infiltrating governing positions. This is a sick mockery.

Oh they want to call the sky the ocean and the ocean the sky so just have a vote thus waste tax dollars on complete rubbish. They want to dictate all Canadians must eat fecal matter because these liars claim they believe it is in our best interest so they have a vote acting as if them voting on lies gives their lies any validity beyond being a lie. Point, they have forced factually proven foundations of lies through legislation etc. so where does such sick and inexcusable behavior end? Oh right, if allowed to continue much longer it gets much worse when they force full dictatorship, crush our economy with a rush of those they bait to come here illegally etc. so when Canada is crippled the globalist crime organization can move in and steal all of our resources and control as they are doing with several countries simultaneously around the world in modern day. Oh it's not enough that these officials lie to citizens, or force such lies through legislation, create motions based upon factually exposed lies such as M-103 they also force legislation based upon lies to try and drag all Canadians down to their sick and filthy lying level with such rubbish as bill c-16 thus attempting to dictate Canadians should have to stoop to referring to a person born with a penis as female or a person born with a vagina as male.

Do you really trust them to think votes were even accounted for at election time? I do not trust a bunch of factually proven liars. You force lies through legislation, you are a liar. Hey even I tell a lie here and there because I relish sarcasm and find humor in that but there is a significant difference between being sarcastic and lying when it comes to the foundation of a primary issue and furthermore betraying the many by forcing such rubbish through legislation let alone upon anything or anyone else. An example of my sarcasm would be my next title "Don Cherry eaten and pooped out over a poppy?" of which all I have to say is, Don was showing respect for those who fought for our freedom and those who seek to take away our freedom defecate on our fallen soldiers who fought for our freedom, defecate on Don the poppy and Canadians in general to no surprise. The left seeks to destroy anything entertaining Canadians and replace it with dumbass lying sock puppets to assist with forcing globalist oppression.

The same group of intellectual peons behind forcing lgbt lies upon several countries, while loading those same countries with illegals etc. while attempting to shame citizens of all of these countries with more sick and filthy lies and deceptions are the same sick joke behind the climate change scandal. They are already factually proven liars on the foundations of primary issues hence why people like me have been unjustly banned off of hundreds of sites over the past 15 years while these sickos attempt to replace validity with their sick and filthy lies and deceptions so really who but a sell out, tyrant, traitor (or one of their selfish interest groups easily baited like a bunch of dummies to do their dirty work) aside from a really dim witted gullible person is going to give them the time of day to even consider taking their climate change rubbish seriously?!!

Why are the muslims and the lgbt forced on these same countries at the same time you wonder. well if the lgbt can get away with forcing lies through legislation then what do you think muslims are going to use as excuse to attempt the same thing?!! Secondly islam meets homosexuality with the death penalty so here they are forcing their sick and filthy lgbt lies and deceptions through legislation to make citizens look like the stupid garbage behind such legislation while they load the country with muslims so that when muslim populations begin to rise they are looking at citizens like the stupid pieces of filth who would ever stoop to support such rubbish as sickly lgbt lies and deceptions as they attempt to force sickly offensive islamic garbage on the citizens while the violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed acceptable in islam runs amok as the same violent hate crimes against non muslims always escalates where muslim populations begin to rise around the world in modern day which also proves being against islam is not a phobia but a rational concern. Muslims appear to be fooled to think they are somehow a hero for falling victim to globalist baiting tactics who are out to save Canadians from our own insanity our officials force through legislation by following islamic teachings this attempting to force sickly offensive islamic garbage upon us.

Last I heard head of UN security council is a muslim from Saudi which exports oil to Canada while appearing to not lift a finger to do anything about Saudi emissions, go figure... I suspect they are in tears laughing at Canada in Saudi.

I have seen some graphs lately which points out what appears to be that China has more emissions than every other country on the planet combined (globalist crime organizations head of battery construction operations perhaps?) yet if global warming was a real concern, something would have been done long ago but because its a lie from a bunch of phonies, only targeted countries for divide and conquer suffer such rubbish.

Oh and keep in mind how the globalist crime organization rolls, lobbies etc. officials to pass legislation which states precisely that so called professionals such as scientists and doctors have to reiterate globalist crime organization lies and deceptions or face fines and lose their jobs etc. which reveals none of them any longer have any credibility to be trusted by anyone. Also who can trust a justice system which is now based upon ignoring factual evidence while enforcing lies such as the sick, offensive and filthy lgbt rubbish found within bill C-16.

You can't trust a bunch of liars to do anything but continue to lie compulsively and obsessively. There is lies on top of lies while liars try to remove and hide valid information while attempting to replace that valid information with their sick and filthy lies and deceptions. What they did to the weather information from 1800's to 1900's here in Canada is the same thing they have been dong to me online for the past 15 years, and to many of you these past couple of years. It's so cheap, they just deliberately ignore fact, make up lies and try passing off such rubbish as so called belief as pathetic excuse for justification to treat citizens like garbage with such inexcusable lies. Ignoring fact and calling lies one's belief is not justification, it's deliberately defecating on citizens with a cheap, pathetic and transparent childish lies and certainly doesn't warrant any kind of respect which really gets me when watching Rempel go on about respecting others beliefs while such sick so called behavior is being passed off as so called belief.

If Canadian officials really cared about their so called climate change rhetoric, they wouldn't support carbon emissions being created by buying imported oil coming into the country or sell our pipelines to other countries, instead these sick liars support that while also supporting Canada keeps it oil in the ground as much as possible to help crush our economy along with all of the baited invaders so that there is more oil for the globalist crime organization for after they plan to divide and conquer Canada with all of their cheap and pathetic slew of lies and deceptions.

The world deserves far better than to be ripped apart by a bunch of intellectually diapered, greedy, selfish and ignorant compulsive obsessive liars who simply lie and deceive because they want it all for themselves along with perhaps a couple of dinosaurs with lots of money trying to afflict as much damage as they can for kicks before they croak.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RyQB5pBkx2sY/

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,633 Times in 9,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    FYI, Canadian federals on my freshly updated 2019 contact list across Canada already got their copy as usual since year 2000

I certainly hope any new officials not yet carrying the shameful title of sell out like previous and some current officials do and come together for the citizens of Canada. Need I remind you, you have a conscience and as an elected official of Canada have a duty to represent Canadians! This is a democracy, you serve citizens or fall into the category of sell out etc.

A bunch of liars pass lies through legislation while serving the interests of lobbyists and the globalist crime organization and act as if them passing lies through legislation such as unreliable information to do with what they refer to as climate change give such lies any sort of validity when all it exposes is their desperation to force lies through legislation without any valid proof and they even deleted climate information citing that it wasn't reliable (because it debunks the lies they attempt to thrust upon citizens). They threw out valid information citing it as unreliable while acting as if their phony climate change garbage is justified. Canadian archives that belong to Canada is up to every Canadian to decide for ourselves the validity of that information, not some sickly liar in office trying to hide information of which I would deem such information as Canadian historically recorded climate as way more credible than the rhetoric that comes from our so called current government. Think, what reason would people have 150 years ago to lie about the climate (if it's 5 degrees it's put in the paper where people from day to day back then would know it wasn't a lie) vs what reason do they have to lie about the climate now?!! That's a no brainer. If I get my say then all of these officials will be fired and all of their rhetoric removed from legislation over the past couple of decades, charter of rights and freedoms scrapped and rewritten and the constitution needs some serious updates to further proof protections for Canadians. Would any of you trust these liars to do such genuinely for the citizens of Canada? I don't! I do however trust my abilities to get through to everyone including the conscience of those who so eagerly betray us while even infiltrating governing positions. This is a sick mockery.

Oh they want to call the sky the ocean and the ocean the sky so just have a vote thus waste tax dollars on complete rubbish. They want to dictate all Canadians must eat fecal matter because these liars claim they believe it is in our best interest so they have a vote acting as if them voting on lies gives their lies any validity beyond being a lie. Point, they have forced factually proven foundations of lies through legislation etc. so where does such sick and inexcusable behavior end? Oh right, if allowed to continue much longer it gets much worse when they force full dictatorship, crush our economy with a rush of those they bait to come here illegally etc. so when Canada is crippled the globalist crime organization can move in and steal all of our resources and control as they are doing with several countries simultaneously around the world in modern day. Oh it's not enough that these officials lie to citizens, or force such lies through legislation, create motions based upon factually exposed lies such as M-103 they also force legislation based upon lies to try and drag all Canadians down to their sick and filthy lying level with such rubbish as bill c-16 thus attempting to dictate Canadians should have to stoop to referring to a person born with a penis as female or a person born with a vagina as male.

Do you really trust them to think votes were even accounted for at election time? I do not trust a bunch of factually proven liars. You force lies through legislation, you are a liar. Hey even I tell a lie here and there because I relish sarcasm and find humor in that but there is a significant difference between being sarcastic and lying when it comes to the foundation of a primary issue and furthermore betraying the many by forcing such rubbish through legislation let alone upon anything or anyone else. An example of my sarcasm would be my next title "Don Cherry eaten and pooped out over a poppy?" of which all I have to say is, Don was showing respect for those who fought for our freedom and those who seek to take away our freedom defecate on our fallen soldiers who fought for our freedom, defecate on Don the poppy and Canadians in general to no surprise. The left seeks to destroy anything entertaining Canadians and replace it with dumbass lying sock puppets to assist with forcing globalist oppression.

The same group of intellectual peons behind forcing lgbt lies upon several countries, while loading those same countries with illegals etc. while attempting to shame citizens of all of these countries with more sick and filthy lies and deceptions are the same sick joke behind the climate change scandal. They are already factually proven liars on the foundations of primary issues hence why people like me have been unjustly banned off of hundreds of sites over the past 15 years while these sickos attempt to replace validity with their sick and filthy lies and deceptions so really who but a sell out, tyrant, traitor (or one of their selfish interest groups easily baited like a bunch of dummies to do their dirty work) aside from a really dim witted gullible person is going to give them the time of day to even consider taking their climate change rubbish seriously?!!

Why are the muslims and the lgbt forced on these same countries at the same time you wonder. well if the lgbt can get away with forcing lies through legislation then what do you think muslims are going to use as excuse to attempt the same thing?!! Secondly islam meets homosexuality with the death penalty so here they are forcing their sick and filthy lgbt lies and deceptions through legislation to make citizens look like the stupid garbage behind such legislation while they load the country with muslims so that when muslim populations begin to rise they are looking at citizens like the stupid pieces of filth who would ever stoop to support such rubbish as sickly lgbt lies and deceptions as they attempt to force sickly offensive islamic garbage on the citizens while the violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed acceptable in islam runs amok as the same violent hate crimes against non muslims always escalates where muslim populations begin to rise around the world in modern day which also proves being against islam is not a phobia but a rational concern. Muslims appear to be fooled to think they are somehow a hero for falling victim to globalist baiting tactics who are out to save Canadians from our own insanity our officials force through legislation by following islamic teachings this attempting to force sickly offensive islamic garbage upon us.

Last I heard head of UN security council is a muslim from Saudi which exports oil to Canada while appearing to not lift a finger to do anything about Saudi emissions, go figure... I suspect they are in tears laughing at Canada in Saudi.

I have seen some graphs lately which points out what appears to be that China has more emissions than every other country on the planet combined (globalist crime organizations head of battery construction operations perhaps?) yet if global warming was a real concern, something would have been done long ago but because its a lie from a bunch of phonies, only targeted countries for divide and conquer suffer such rubbish.

Oh and keep in mind how the globalist crime organization rolls, lobbies etc. officials to pass legislation which states precisely that so called professionals such as scientists and doctors have to reiterate globalist crime organization lies and deceptions or face fines and lose their jobs etc. which reveals none of them any longer have any credibility to be trusted by anyone. Also who can trust a justice system which is now based upon ignoring factual evidence while enforcing lies such as the sick, offensive and filthy lgbt rubbish found within bill C-16.

You can't trust a bunch of liars to do anything but continue to lie compulsively and obsessively. There is lies on top of lies while liars try to remove and hide valid information while attempting to replace that valid information with their sick and filthy lies and deceptions. What they did to the weather information from 1800's to 1900's here in Canada is the same thing they have been dong to me online for the past 15 years, and to many of you these past couple of years. It's so cheap, they just deliberately ignore fact, make up lies and try passing off such rubbish as so called belief as pathetic excuse for justification to treat citizens like garbage with such inexcusable lies. Ignoring fact and calling lies one's belief is not justification, it's deliberately defecating on citizens with a cheap, pathetic and transparent childish lies and certainly doesn't warrant any kind of respect which really gets me when watching Rempel go on about respecting others beliefs while such sick so called behavior is being passed off as so called belief.

If Canadian officials really cared about their so called climate change rhetoric, they wouldn't support carbon emissions being created by buying imported oil coming into the country or sell our pipelines to other countries, instead these sick liars support that while also supporting Canada keeps it oil in the ground as much as possible to help crush our economy along with all of the baited invaders so that there is more oil for the globalist crime organization for after they plan to divide and conquer Canada with all of their cheap and pathetic slew of lies and deceptions.

The world deserves far better than to be ripped apart by a bunch of intellectually diapered, greedy, selfish and ignorant compulsive obsessive liars who simply lie and deceive because they want it all for themselves along with perhaps a couple of dinosaurs with lots of money trying to afflict as much damage as they can for kicks before they croak.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RyQB5pBkx2sY/

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Fuck Canada
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?