Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Democrats caught deliberately lying to make Trump look tyrannical and lawless

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Don't have to try to make him , just play back the videos in his own words
    Trolls for Trump don't believe their own eyes and ears. Trump and right wing crazy ass propaganda are their eyes and ears.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-07-2019), Trumpet (12-07-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,557 Times in 17,087 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

It was an extremely close election. Putin and Russia selected our president and Trumpophiles refuse to admit it. Russia spent 1.5 million a month on the hacking and used military hackers. They sent millions of emails and tweets backing Trump and lying about Hillary. They helped run anti-Hillary protests at her speeches. They helped and organized Trump rallies.
    No I do not accept that all that effort was for nothing. I believe it helped get out the Trump vote and helped push on the fence voters to vote for him.
    We have Putin's choice in office and he was paid back handsomely.
    But at least we will have the EPA looking into excessive flushing of toilets. And of course, dealing with lights that make him look orange. Funny. they don't make anyone else look orange.
    When will rightys admit they voted for an incompetent and embarrassing clown for president?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (12-07-2019), evince (12-07-2019), Trumpet (12-07-2019)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2.../20/1906420116

the study does not say what that assholes claimed it did

Seventy-five percent of the troll accounts our respondents interacted with were created prior to the crackdown—and had large followings, suggesting that they were particularly effective at avoiding detection—but it is important to consider the possibility that we would have found a bigger impact if our interactions went back further in time.

our measure of interactions is restricted to the time period between October and November 2017. Yet, Twitter suspended many of these accounts in early 2017, dropping the number of IRA accounts that were regularly active each day from approximately 300 to 100. Seventy-five percent of the troll accounts our respondents interacted with were created prior to the crackdown

that right wing rag who claimed that this study cleared Russia was fake news

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It was an extremely close election. Putin and Russia selected our president and Trumpophiles refuse to admit it. Russia spent 1.5 million a month on the hacking and used military hackers. They sent millions of emails and tweets backing Trump and lying about Hillary. They helped run anti-Hillary protests at her speeches. They helped and organized Trump rallies.
    No I do not accept that all that effort was for nothing. I believe it helped get out the Trump vote and helped push on the fence voters to vote for him.
    We have Putin's choice in office and he was paid back handsomely.
    But at least we will have the EPA looking into excessive flushing of toilets. And of course, dealing with lights that make him look orange. Funny. they don't make anyone else look orange.
    When will rightys admit they voted for an incompetent and embarrassing clown for president?
    the day Putin orders them to say that

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Attachment 13138

Desperation, much?

Pelosi:

"The president’s actions have seriously violated the Constitution, especially when he says and acts upon the belief ‘Article II says I can do whatever I want.’ No. His wrongdoing strikes at the very heart of our Constitution."

This was a blatantly dishonest attempt to misrepresent what he said to make him look lawless and tyrannical (see Democrat conduct for real examples) for their impeachment hoax.

The ACTUAL quote was about the Mueller investigation:

"Look, Article II, I would be allowed to fire Robert Mueller. Assuming I did all of the things, I said I want to fire him. Number one, I didn’t. He wasn’t fired. Number one, very importantly but more importantly, Article II allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would allow me to fire him. I wasn’t going to fire him. You know why — because I watched Richard Nixon firing everybody and that didn’t work out too well."

Again, Democrats are pathological liars.

Attachment 13137
    LOL! Why can't you actually cite where Pelosi lied, you desperate, pathetic whore?

What she stated was accurate.

Please stop eating so much shit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Trumpet (12-07-2019)

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Attachment 13138

Desperation, much?

Pelosi:

"The president’s actions have seriously violated the Constitution, especially when he says and acts upon the belief ‘Article II says I can do whatever I want.’ No. His wrongdoing strikes at the very heart of our Constitution."

This was a blatantly dishonest attempt to misrepresent what he said to make him look lawless and tyrannical (see Democrat conduct for real examples) for their impeachment hoax.

The ACTUAL quote was about the Mueller investigation:

"Look, Article II, I would be allowed to fire Robert Mueller. Assuming I did all of the things, I said I want to fire him. Number one, I didn’t. He wasn’t fired. Number one, very importantly but more importantly, Article II allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would allow me to fire him. I wasn’t going to fire him. You know why — because I watched Richard Nixon firing everybody and that didn’t work out too well."

Again, Democrats are pathological liars.

Attachment 13137
    Maybe you ought to do something about your excessive drinking, because it's starting to warp your mind.

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

As if on cue to demonstrate how easily-led Democrats are by such false narratives.

Isn't Trump the master fibber?????

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (12-07-2019)

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

https://www.newyorker.com/science/el...ld-trump-again

America’s Top Scientists Reprimand Donald Trump (Again)
    According to the New Yorker. And this has what to do with anything?

The daily wire is right wing crap idiot go get the study you claim exists
    The link is right there in the article, posturing demagogue. It's been provided. Avoiding the debate with the "attack the source" fallacy will get you nowhere.

Attachment 13169

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2.../20/1906420116 the study does not say what that assholes claimed it did
    Of course it does. Try taking your Midol and reading it again without your TDS getting in the way. Let me know if you comprehend it this time.

our measure of interactions is restricted to the time period between October and November 2017. Yet, Twitter suspended many of these accounts in early 2017, dropping the number of IRA accounts that were regularly active each day from approximately 300 to 100. Seventy-five percent of the troll accounts our respondents interacted with were created prior to the crackdown—and had large followings, suggesting that they were particularly effective at avoiding detection—but it is important to consider the possibility that we would have found a bigger impact if our interactions went back further in time.
    This is a meaningless distinction to the point being made. All studies and polls are an extrapolation. A sampling of a small but representative pool. If part of the troll accounts having been shut down prior to the study is to nullify the legitimacy of all data produced by all other troll accounts, then all polling and studies ever conducted in general are also invalid.

Garbage logic, as usual.

Attachment 13168

they themselves say their study is very flawed and NOT conclusive asshole
    Wrong again. They said it had LIMITATIONS, as with any other poll or study. Hence the fact that all polls and studies are extrapolations from small sets of data. None of them claim to capture 100% of the data. You are trying to use the standard practice among scientists of considering and writing about any possible areas for improvement in their work to erroneously invalidate the entire thing, because you are a biased partisan hack who would say the exact opposite if this study showed what you wanted it to show.

Attachment 13167

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Take a ride on the spin cycle, Ms. Cheney.

We get it, you're utterly consumed with partisan smear campaigns and hate...but again, your TDS has WHAT to do with Democrats getting caught (yet again) lying to make Trump look tyrannical and lawless?

Attachment 13170

14. #55 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

According to the New Yorker. And this has what to do with anything?

The link is right there in the article, posturing demagogue. It's been provided. Avoiding the debate with the "attack the source" fallacy will get you nowhere.

Attachment 13169

Of course it does. Try taking your Midol and reading it again without your TDS getting in the way. Let me know if you comprehend it this time.

This is a meaningless distinction to the point being made. All studies and polls are an extrapolation. A sampling of a small but representative pool. If part of the troll accounts having been shut down prior to the study is to nullify the legitimacy of all data produced by all other troll accounts, then all polling and studies ever conducted in general are also invalid.

Garbage logic, as usual.

Attachment 13168

Wrong again. They said it had LIMITATIONS, as with any other poll or study. Hence the fact that all polls and studies are extrapolations from small sets of data. None of them claim to capture 100% of the data. You are trying to use the standard practice among scientists of considering and writing about any possible areas for improvement in their work to erroneously invalidate the entire thing, because you are a biased partisan hack who would say the exact opposite if this study showed what you wanted it to show.

Attachment 13167
    You do know you're arguing with a psycho, right?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Trolls for Trump don't believe their own eyes and ears. Trump and right wing crazy ass propaganda are their eyes and ears.
    Say the people STILL blowing past all the evidence to push hysterical conspiracy theories and call everything and everyone a secret Russian agent. And the people who can sit and watch an entire week of impeachment hearings producing literally zero actual evidence and 100% third and fourth party conjecture, speculation, feeling, and opinion...and come out believing that some kind of smoking gun proof of the non-crime being pretend-investigated has somehow been established...because their TV said so.

Attachment 13171

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You do know you're arguing with a psycho, right?
    Dude. You're talking about people who support:

-Slavery reparations
    -Border anarchy
    -Illegal spying, witch hunts, coup attempts, and treason
    -Mob assaults, arson, harassment, intimidation and firebombs
    -Infanticide
    -Attacks on every part of the Bill of Rights
    -Terrorists, felons, and illegal immigrants voting
    -No identification to vote
    -Grown men using the bathroom and showering with little girls
    -Abolishing ICE
    -Making taxpayers bail out irresponsible student loans
    -Stacking SCOTUS and overthrowing the Electoral College
    -The Green New Deal
    -Throwing violent tantrums against flags, Anthems, and monuments
    -Boys playing in girls' sports
    -Medicare for all (the obliteration of free market health care)
    -Turning Christians (and only Christians) into second-class citizens
    -Racist preferential treatment for minorities and sexist preferential treatment for women

Dealing with psychos is a foregone conclusion at this point. Democrats are involved. What's the point in engaging any part of the lunatic fringe (the left's base) if you aren't willing to laugh at embarrassing emotional hysterics and conspiracy theorists as their hilariously uneducated tantrums, predictions, and fallacies backfire on them so spectacularly one-by-one? You've got to stop and enjoy the little things in life.

Attachment 13175

17. #58 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Dude. You're talking about people who support:

-Slavery reparations
    -Border anarchy
    -Illegal spying, witch hunts, coup attempts, and treason
    -Mob assaults, arson, harassment, intimidation and firebombs
    -Infanticide
    -Attacks on every part of the Bill of Rights
    -Terrorists, felons, and illegal immigrants voting
    -No identification to vote
    -Grown men using the bathroom and showering with little girls
    -Abolishing ICE
    -Making taxpayers bail out irresponsible student loans
    -Stacking SCOTUS and overthrowing the Electoral College
    -The Green New Deal
    -Throwing violent tantrums against flags, Anthems, and monuments
    -Boys playing in girls' sports
    -Medicare for all (the obliteration of free market health care)
    -Turning Christians (and only Christians) into second-class citizens
    -Racist preferential treatment for minorities and sexist preferential treatment for women

Dealing with psychos is a foregone conclusion at this point. Democrats are involved. What's the point in engaging any part of the lunatic fringe (the left's base) if you aren't willing to laugh at embarrassing emotional hysterics and conspiracy theorists as their hilariously uneducated tantrums, predictions, and fallacies backfire on them so spectacularly one-by-one? You've got to stop and enjoy the little things in life.

Attachment 13175
    Yeah, I guess it is fun to "fire 'em up," isn't it? They act like little children and get all wound up making fools of themselves.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

artichoke (12-08-2019)

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It was an extremely close election.
    Obama beat Romney by an extremely narrow margin in a handful of battleground states...and that was WITH Democrats getting caught cheating at every turn, as with Lois Lerner (Obama's IRS) pleading the 5th to avoid criminal prosecution for her blatantly corrupt abuses of power against conservative groups during Election 2016. According to your logic, that must mean that Election 2012 was stolen. Is that what you're going with or do facts and proof suddenly matter?

Again, according to the National Academy of the Sciences, there was no impact for Bernie, Trump or anyone else they tried to help. Attempting is not succeeding. And Democrats commit voter fraud and facilitate illegal immigrant voting at every turn, so it likely WASN'T a close election.

They helped run anti-Hillary protests at her speeches. They helped and organized Trump rallies.
    Yet there was zero collusion or any hint of it ever found, despite legendary power-abusing scumbags who donated to Hillary, worked for her campaign, served in the Clinton White House, etc., being placed on the team relentlessly investigating it...for YEARS straight. And even if there were any Russian help, I suppose that would even out, since Hillary's events were repeatedly shown to be media-orchestrated hoaxes to begin with.

For all the cheating you Democrats get caught doing, you sure turn into the whiniest crybaby bitches the first time Russian misinformation tells you that it has happened to you for once.

Attachment 13178

I believe it helped get out the Trump vote and helped push on the fence voters to vote for him.
    Again, as with the impeachment show trial, you choosing to believe in things regardless of actual facts and proof doesn't constitute them being valid or established. Please, graduate Kindergarten and form some kind of basic self-awareness like the rest of us so we can have sane, evidence-based conversations for once.

As soon as we vote for one. And for the record, we did not vote for Obama. You did.
    Last edited by artichoke; 12-08-2019 at 06:27 AM.

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Yeah, I guess it is fun to "fire 'em up," isn't it? They act like little children and get all wound up making fools of themselves.
    If Democrats aren't falling over each other to crucify you like unhinged psychos, you're being too nice to them. They're horrible people. They deserve the misery that facts and logic bring them.

"Schadenfreude."

Attachment 13179

21. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

RB 60 (12-08-2019)