Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 89

Thread: Democrats caught deliberately lying to make Trump look tyrannical and lawless

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6,395
    Thanks
    2,684
    Thanked 4,694 Times in 2,952 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 974 Times in 853 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Don't have to try to make him , just play back the videos in his own words
    Trolls for Trump don't believe their own eyes and ears. Trump and right wing crazy ass propaganda are their eyes and ears.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

    guno (12-07-2019), Trumpet (12-07-2019)

  3. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    23,311
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 10,562 Times in 7,291 Posts
    Groans
    3,455
    Groaned 2,403 Times in 2,226 Posts

    Default

    It was an extremely close election. Putin and Russia selected our president and Trumpophiles refuse to admit it. Russia spent 1.5 million a month on the hacking and used military hackers. They sent millions of emails and tweets backing Trump and lying about Hillary. They helped run anti-Hillary protests at her speeches. They helped and organized Trump rallies.
    No I do not accept that all that effort was for nothing. I believe it helped get out the Trump vote and helped push on the fence voters to vote for him.
    We have Putin's choice in office and he was paid back handsomely.
    But at least we will have the EPA looking into excessive flushing of toilets. And of course, dealing with lights that make him look orange. Funny. they don't make anyone else look orange.
    When will rightys admit they voted for an incompetent and embarrassing clown for president?

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    CharacterAssassin (12-07-2019), evince (12-07-2019), Trumpet (12-07-2019)

  5. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2.../20/1906420116


    the study does not say what that assholes claimed it did




    Seventy-five percent of the troll accounts our respondents interacted with were created prior to the crackdown—and had large followings, suggesting that they were particularly effective at avoiding detection—but it is important to consider the possibility that we would have found a bigger impact if our interactions went back further in time.


    our measure of interactions is restricted to the time period between October and November 2017. Yet, Twitter suspended many of these accounts in early 2017, dropping the number of IRA accounts that were regularly active each day from approximately 300 to 100. Seventy-five percent of the troll accounts our respondents interacted with were created prior to the crackdown



    that right wing rag who claimed that this study cleared Russia was fake news

  6. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    127,334
    Thanks
    36,164
    Thanked 20,843 Times in 16,234 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18,558 Times in 17,176 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It was an extremely close election. Putin and Russia selected our president and Trumpophiles refuse to admit it. Russia spent 1.5 million a month on the hacking and used military hackers. They sent millions of emails and tweets backing Trump and lying about Hillary. They helped run anti-Hillary protests at her speeches. They helped and organized Trump rallies.
    No I do not accept that all that effort was for nothing. I believe it helped get out the Trump vote and helped push on the fence voters to vote for him.
    We have Putin's choice in office and he was paid back handsomely.
    But at least we will have the EPA looking into excessive flushing of toilets. And of course, dealing with lights that make him look orange. Funny. they don't make anyone else look orange.
    When will rightys admit they voted for an incompetent and embarrassing clown for president?
    the day Putin orders them to say that

  7. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,478
    Thanks
    1,545
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 382 Times in 362 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Attachment 13138

    Desperation, much?

    Pelosi:

    "The president’s actions have seriously violated the Constitution, especially when he says and acts upon the belief ‘Article II says I can do whatever I want.’ No. His wrongdoing strikes at the very heart of our Constitution."

    This was a blatantly dishonest attempt to misrepresent what he said to make him look lawless and tyrannical (see Democrat conduct for real examples) for their impeachment hoax.

    The ACTUAL quote was about the Mueller investigation:

    "Look, Article II, I would be allowed to fire Robert Mueller. Assuming I did all of the things, I said I want to fire him. Number one, I didn’t. He wasn’t fired. Number one, very importantly but more importantly, Article II allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would allow me to fire him. I wasn’t going to fire him. You know why — because I watched Richard Nixon firing everybody and that didn’t work out too well."

    Again, Democrats are pathological liars.

    Attachment 13137
    LOL! Why can't you actually cite where Pelosi lied, you desperate, pathetic whore?

    What she stated was accurate.

    Please stop eating so much shit.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

    Trumpet (12-07-2019)

  9. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    10,114
    Thanks
    15,708
    Thanked 3,747 Times in 2,702 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,599 Times in 1,494 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Attachment 13138

    Desperation, much?

    Pelosi:

    "The president’s actions have seriously violated the Constitution, especially when he says and acts upon the belief ‘Article II says I can do whatever I want.’ No. His wrongdoing strikes at the very heart of our Constitution."

    This was a blatantly dishonest attempt to misrepresent what he said to make him look lawless and tyrannical (see Democrat conduct for real examples) for their impeachment hoax.

    The ACTUAL quote was about the Mueller investigation:

    "Look, Article II, I would be allowed to fire Robert Mueller. Assuming I did all of the things, I said I want to fire him. Number one, I didn’t. He wasn’t fired. Number one, very importantly but more importantly, Article II allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would allow me to fire him. I wasn’t going to fire him. You know why — because I watched Richard Nixon firing everybody and that didn’t work out too well."

    Again, Democrats are pathological liars.

    Attachment 13137
    Maybe you ought to do something about your excessive drinking, because it's starting to warp your mind.

  10. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    10,114
    Thanks
    15,708
    Thanked 3,747 Times in 2,702 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,599 Times in 1,494 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    As if on cue to demonstrate how easily-led Democrats are by such false narratives.

    Isn't Trump the master fibber?????

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

    CharacterAssassin (12-07-2019)

  12. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,078
    Thanks
    1,350
    Thanked 3,950 Times in 2,729 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 143 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    https://www.newyorker.com/science/el...ld-trump-again

    America’s Top Scientists Reprimand Donald Trump (Again)
    According to the New Yorker. And this has what to do with anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    The daily wire is right wing crap idiot go get the study you claim exists
    The link is right there in the article, posturing demagogue. It's been provided. Avoiding the debate with the "attack the source" fallacy will get you nowhere.

    Attachment 13169

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2.../20/1906420116 the study does not say what that assholes claimed it did
    Of course it does. Try taking your Midol and reading it again without your TDS getting in the way. Let me know if you comprehend it this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    our measure of interactions is restricted to the time period between October and November 2017. Yet, Twitter suspended many of these accounts in early 2017, dropping the number of IRA accounts that were regularly active each day from approximately 300 to 100. Seventy-five percent of the troll accounts our respondents interacted with were created prior to the crackdown—and had large followings, suggesting that they were particularly effective at avoiding detection—but it is important to consider the possibility that we would have found a bigger impact if our interactions went back further in time.
    This is a meaningless distinction to the point being made. All studies and polls are an extrapolation. A sampling of a small but representative pool. If part of the troll accounts having been shut down prior to the study is to nullify the legitimacy of all data produced by all other troll accounts, then all polling and studies ever conducted in general are also invalid.

    Garbage logic, as usual.

    Attachment 13168

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    they themselves say their study is very flawed and NOT conclusive asshole
    Wrong again. They said it had LIMITATIONS, as with any other poll or study. Hence the fact that all polls and studies are extrapolations from small sets of data. None of them claim to capture 100% of the data. You are trying to use the standard practice among scientists of considering and writing about any possible areas for improvement in their work to erroneously invalidate the entire thing, because you are a biased partisan hack who would say the exact opposite if this study showed what you wanted it to show.

    Attachment 13167
    Democrat lynch mobs are violently terrorizing innocent citizens out of their rights while corporate cowards & left-wing tyrants abuse their power to discriminate against them & turn them into second-class citizens...as the "journalists" who are supposed to speak truth to power on behalf of the people instead BLATANTLY LIE to enable further Democrat political violence & terrorism



    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/signaturepics/sigpic7516_39.gif

  13. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,078
    Thanks
    1,350
    Thanked 3,950 Times in 2,729 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 143 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Take a ride on the spin cycle, Ms. Cheney.

    We get it, you're utterly consumed with partisan smear campaigns and hate...but again, your TDS has WHAT to do with Democrats getting caught (yet again) lying to make Trump look tyrannical and lawless?

    Attachment 13170
    Democrat lynch mobs are violently terrorizing innocent citizens out of their rights while corporate cowards & left-wing tyrants abuse their power to discriminate against them & turn them into second-class citizens...as the "journalists" who are supposed to speak truth to power on behalf of the people instead BLATANTLY LIE to enable further Democrat political violence & terrorism



    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/signaturepics/sigpic7516_39.gif

  14. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    18,502
    Thanks
    2,753
    Thanked 11,375 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    112
    Groaned 247 Times in 236 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    According to the New Yorker. And this has what to do with anything?



    The link is right there in the article, posturing demagogue. It's been provided. Avoiding the debate with the "attack the source" fallacy will get you nowhere.

    Attachment 13169



    Of course it does. Try taking your Midol and reading it again without your TDS getting in the way. Let me know if you comprehend it this time.



    This is a meaningless distinction to the point being made. All studies and polls are an extrapolation. A sampling of a small but representative pool. If part of the troll accounts having been shut down prior to the study is to nullify the legitimacy of all data produced by all other troll accounts, then all polling and studies ever conducted in general are also invalid.

    Garbage logic, as usual.

    Attachment 13168



    Wrong again. They said it had LIMITATIONS, as with any other poll or study. Hence the fact that all polls and studies are extrapolations from small sets of data. None of them claim to capture 100% of the data. You are trying to use the standard practice among scientists of considering and writing about any possible areas for improvement in their work to erroneously invalidate the entire thing, because you are a biased partisan hack who would say the exact opposite if this study showed what you wanted it to show.

    Attachment 13167
    You do know you're arguing with a psycho, right?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  15. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,078
    Thanks
    1,350
    Thanked 3,950 Times in 2,729 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 143 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Trolls for Trump don't believe their own eyes and ears. Trump and right wing crazy ass propaganda are their eyes and ears.
    Say the people STILL blowing past all the evidence to push hysterical conspiracy theories and call everything and everyone a secret Russian agent. And the people who can sit and watch an entire week of impeachment hearings producing literally zero actual evidence and 100% third and fourth party conjecture, speculation, feeling, and opinion...and come out believing that some kind of smoking gun proof of the non-crime being pretend-investigated has somehow been established...because their TV said so.



    Attachment 13171
    Democrat lynch mobs are violently terrorizing innocent citizens out of their rights while corporate cowards & left-wing tyrants abuse their power to discriminate against them & turn them into second-class citizens...as the "journalists" who are supposed to speak truth to power on behalf of the people instead BLATANTLY LIE to enable further Democrat political violence & terrorism



    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/signaturepics/sigpic7516_39.gif

  16. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,078
    Thanks
    1,350
    Thanked 3,950 Times in 2,729 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 143 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You do know you're arguing with a psycho, right?
    Dude. You're talking about people who support:

    -Slavery reparations
    -Border anarchy
    -Illegal spying, witch hunts, coup attempts, and treason
    -Mob assaults, arson, harassment, intimidation and firebombs
    -Infanticide
    -Attacks on every part of the Bill of Rights
    -Terrorists, felons, and illegal immigrants voting
    -No identification to vote
    -Grown men using the bathroom and showering with little girls
    -Abolishing ICE
    -Making taxpayers bail out irresponsible student loans
    -Stacking SCOTUS and overthrowing the Electoral College
    -The Green New Deal
    -Throwing violent tantrums against flags, Anthems, and monuments
    -Boys playing in girls' sports
    -Medicare for all (the obliteration of free market health care)
    -Turning Christians (and only Christians) into second-class citizens
    -Racist preferential treatment for minorities and sexist preferential treatment for women

    Dealing with psychos is a foregone conclusion at this point. Democrats are involved. What's the point in engaging any part of the lunatic fringe (the left's base) if you aren't willing to laugh at embarrassing emotional hysterics and conspiracy theorists as their hilariously uneducated tantrums, predictions, and fallacies backfire on them so spectacularly one-by-one? You've got to stop and enjoy the little things in life.

    Attachment 13175
    Democrat lynch mobs are violently terrorizing innocent citizens out of their rights while corporate cowards & left-wing tyrants abuse their power to discriminate against them & turn them into second-class citizens...as the "journalists" who are supposed to speak truth to power on behalf of the people instead BLATANTLY LIE to enable further Democrat political violence & terrorism



    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/signaturepics/sigpic7516_39.gif

  17. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    18,502
    Thanks
    2,753
    Thanked 11,375 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    112
    Groaned 247 Times in 236 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Dude. You're talking about people who support:

    -Slavery reparations
    -Border anarchy
    -Illegal spying, witch hunts, coup attempts, and treason
    -Mob assaults, arson, harassment, intimidation and firebombs
    -Infanticide
    -Attacks on every part of the Bill of Rights
    -Terrorists, felons, and illegal immigrants voting
    -No identification to vote
    -Grown men using the bathroom and showering with little girls
    -Abolishing ICE
    -Making taxpayers bail out irresponsible student loans
    -Stacking SCOTUS and overthrowing the Electoral College
    -The Green New Deal
    -Throwing violent tantrums against flags, Anthems, and monuments
    -Boys playing in girls' sports
    -Medicare for all (the obliteration of free market health care)
    -Turning Christians (and only Christians) into second-class citizens
    -Racist preferential treatment for minorities and sexist preferential treatment for women

    Dealing with psychos is a foregone conclusion at this point. Democrats are involved. What's the point in engaging any part of the lunatic fringe (the left's base) if you aren't willing to laugh at embarrassing emotional hysterics and conspiracy theorists as their hilariously uneducated tantrums, predictions, and fallacies backfire on them so spectacularly one-by-one? You've got to stop and enjoy the little things in life.

    Attachment 13175
    Yeah, I guess it is fun to "fire 'em up," isn't it? They act like little children and get all wound up making fools of themselves.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Arminius (12-08-2019)

  19. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,078
    Thanks
    1,350
    Thanked 3,950 Times in 2,729 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 143 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It was an extremely close election.
    Obama beat Romney by an extremely narrow margin in a handful of battleground states...and that was WITH Democrats getting caught cheating at every turn, as with Lois Lerner (Obama's IRS) pleading the 5th to avoid criminal prosecution for her blatantly corrupt abuses of power against conservative groups during Election 2016. According to your logic, that must mean that Election 2012 was stolen. Is that what you're going with or do facts and proof suddenly matter?



    Again, according to the National Academy of the Sciences, there was no impact for Bernie, Trump or anyone else they tried to help. Attempting is not succeeding. And Democrats commit voter fraud and facilitate illegal immigrant voting at every turn, so it likely WASN'T a close election.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They helped run anti-Hillary protests at her speeches. They helped and organized Trump rallies.
    Yet there was zero collusion or any hint of it ever found, despite legendary power-abusing scumbags who donated to Hillary, worked for her campaign, served in the Clinton White House, etc., being placed on the team relentlessly investigating it...for YEARS straight. And even if there were any Russian help, I suppose that would even out, since Hillary's events were repeatedly shown to be media-orchestrated hoaxes to begin with.

    For all the cheating you Democrats get caught doing, you sure turn into the whiniest crybaby bitches the first time Russian misinformation tells you that it has happened to you for once.

    Attachment 13178



    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I believe it helped get out the Trump vote and helped push on the fence voters to vote for him.
    Again, as with the impeachment show trial, you choosing to believe in things regardless of actual facts and proof doesn't constitute them being valid or established. Please, graduate Kindergarten and form some kind of basic self-awareness like the rest of us so we can have sane, evidence-based conversations for once.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    When will rightys admit they voted for an incompetent and embarrassing clown for president?
    As soon as we vote for one. And for the record, we did not vote for Obama. You did.
    Last edited by Arminius; 12-08-2019 at 05:27 AM.
    Democrat lynch mobs are violently terrorizing innocent citizens out of their rights while corporate cowards & left-wing tyrants abuse their power to discriminate against them & turn them into second-class citizens...as the "journalists" who are supposed to speak truth to power on behalf of the people instead BLATANTLY LIE to enable further Democrat political violence & terrorism



    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/signaturepics/sigpic7516_39.gif

  20. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,078
    Thanks
    1,350
    Thanked 3,950 Times in 2,729 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 143 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Yeah, I guess it is fun to "fire 'em up," isn't it? They act like little children and get all wound up making fools of themselves.
    If Democrats aren't falling over each other to crucify you like unhinged psychos, you're being too nice to them. They're horrible people. They deserve the misery that facts and logic bring them.

    "Schadenfreude."

    Attachment 13179
    Democrat lynch mobs are violently terrorizing innocent citizens out of their rights while corporate cowards & left-wing tyrants abuse their power to discriminate against them & turn them into second-class citizens...as the "journalists" who are supposed to speak truth to power on behalf of the people instead BLATANTLY LIE to enable further Democrat political violence & terrorism



    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/signaturepics/sigpic7516_39.gif

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    RB 60 (12-08-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2019, 05:29 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-04-2019, 04:24 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2019, 09:10 AM
  4. Trump Caught Lying Yet Again
    By ZappasGuitar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-05-2018, 10:33 AM
  5. First day in office and the Trump team gets caught lying,
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 07:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •