Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 144

Thread: December 7th

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,612
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,858 Times in 4,546 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    The true lesson to be learnt is not to be a bloody minded arsehole and hijack someone's thread.
    (shaking head)

  2. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    13,289
    Thanks
    1,764
    Thanked 8,524 Times in 6,153 Posts
    Groans
    73
    Groaned 202 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Can you say: 'Kashoggi'?

    "Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi was a Saudi Arabian dissident, author, columnist for The Washington Post, and a general manager and editor-in-chief of Al-Arab News Channel who was assassinated at the Saudi ... Wikipedia"
    Sure. Wasn't an attack on our country, was it? Of course you always have to change the subject when you're ass gets kicked, don't you?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  3. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,612
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,858 Times in 4,546 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Sure. Wasn't an attack on our country, was it? Of course you always have to change the subject when you're ass gets kicked, don't you?
    Ignore the facts. Continue to support the Saudis and their fundamentalist religion at your own peril.

  4. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    25,246
    Thanks
    8,093
    Thanked 14,497 Times in 10,094 Posts
    Groans
    173
    Groaned 1,233 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Ignore the facts. Continue to support the Saudis and their fundamentalist religion at your own peril.
    you still at it? what's with the anti-saudi jihad,
    Did you see what country has severe riots and police shootings? Iran.

    You were screaming to stay in Syria -but real security of the ME ( like not drifting into war)
    requires a security partnership with KSA

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Havana Moon (12-08-2019)

  6. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    77,857
    Thanks
    33,418
    Thanked 22,327 Times in 17,249 Posts
    Groans
    24,579
    Groaned 3,677 Times in 3,497 Posts
    Blog Entries
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Can you say: 'Kashoggi'?

    "Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi was a Saudi Arabian dissident, author, columnist for The Washington Post, and a general manager and editor-in-chief of Al-Arab News Channel who was assassinated at the Saudi ... Wikipedia"
    Why do you care do much about Khashoggi anyway, I doubt you'd even heard of him before he was killed by lethal injection?
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  7. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,612
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,858 Times in 4,546 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    you still at it? what's with the anti-saudi jihad,
    Did you see what country has severe riots and police shootings? Iran.

    You were screaming to stay in Syria -but real security of the ME ( like not drifting into war)
    requires a security partnership with KSA
    Fuck the Saudis. Let them fight their own War. Why do you support the Wahhabis?

  8. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (12-08-2019)

  9. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    77,857
    Thanks
    33,418
    Thanked 22,327 Times in 17,249 Posts
    Groans
    24,579
    Groaned 3,677 Times in 3,497 Posts
    Blog Entries
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    you still at it? what's with the anti-saudi jihad,
    Did you see what country has severe riots and police shootings? Iran.

    You were screaming to stay in Syria -but real security of the ME ( like not drifting into war)
    requires a security partnership with KSA
    He is a partisan prick, close on a thousand died in Iran at the hands of the mullah's militias!
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  10. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    25,246
    Thanks
    8,093
    Thanked 14,497 Times in 10,094 Posts
    Groans
    173
    Groaned 1,233 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    He is a partisan prick, close on a thousand died in Iran at the hands of the mullah's militias!
    ah the partisan minf*ck -all too common .
    well I was going to tell Jack to think in terms of realpolitik - but that would be talking to a wall

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Havana Moon (12-08-2019)

  12. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    13,289
    Thanks
    1,764
    Thanked 8,524 Times in 6,153 Posts
    Groans
    73
    Groaned 202 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Ignore the facts. Continue to support the Saudis and their fundamentalist religion at your own peril.
    If they attack this country, they'll be annihilated.

    Again, why must you hijack this thread? Have you no respect for the 2400 who lost their lives on Dec. 7, 1941?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Havana Moon (12-08-2019)

  14. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,612
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,858 Times in 4,546 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Why do you care do much about Khashoggi anyway, I doubt you'd even heard of him before he was killed by lethal injection?
    In your opinion, if you went to a Saudi Embassy, and they butchered you up into small pieces, that were never recovered, would you want the UK to complain about that? Or just ignore it and send them more Bone Saws?

  15. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (12-08-2019)

  16. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,612
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,858 Times in 4,546 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    If they attack this country, they'll be annihilated.

    Again, why must you hijack this thread? Have you no respect for the 2400 who lost their lives on Dec. 7, 1941?
    hahahahahaha ... can you say '9/11'.

  17. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    13,289
    Thanks
    1,764
    Thanked 8,524 Times in 6,153 Posts
    Groans
    73
    Groaned 202 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    hahahahahaha ... can you say '9/11'.
    Answer my question, Jackass.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  18. #103 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    77,857
    Thanks
    33,418
    Thanked 22,327 Times in 17,249 Posts
    Groans
    24,579
    Groaned 3,677 Times in 3,497 Posts
    Blog Entries
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    In your opinion, if you went to a Saudi Embassy, and they butchered you up into small pieces, that were never recovered, would you want the UK to complain about that? Or just ignore it and send them more Bone Saws?
    Start a thread about it Arsewipe, can't you shut your big fat Septic gob for once?
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  19. #104 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21,681
    Thanks
    3,386
    Thanked 3,497 Times in 2,812 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,749 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    There's another cunt that likes to hijack threads, should be another to add to your ban list.
    I don't ' hijack ' threads, you repugnant Brit jetsam - I challenge hypocrites and their false preconceptions.
    Only bigoted loser trolls would consider debate to be ' hijacking'- and, unsurprisingly , you and your potty mouth are right on cue.

    Haw, haw.........................................haw.
    ProSemitism is racist.

  20. #105 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21,681
    Thanks
    3,386
    Thanked 3,497 Times in 2,812 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,749 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Start a thread about it Arsewipe, can't you shut your big fat Septic gob for once?
    You're mendacious trash, maggot- as I will continually emphasize.
    ProSemitism is racist.

  21. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (12-08-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. It took till December....
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-26-2017, 02:19 PM
  2. December surprise??
    By USFREEDOM911 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 06:34 PM
  3. December 27, 1983
    By Boris The Animal in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:43 PM
  4. taking december off
    By Connecticut Stud in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •