Thread: December 7th

1. #106 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    I don't ' hijack ' threads, you repugnant Brit jetsam - I challenge hypocrites and their false preconceptions.
    Only bigoted loser trolls would consider debate to be ' hijacking'- and, unsurprisingly , you and your potty mouth are right on cue.

Haw, haw.........................................haw.
    It was a thread to honor those who died and remember the attack on OUR country, you donkey fucking stupid foreigner. NOT a thread to be hijacked by a few assholes like you pathetic liberals.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-08-2019)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    In your opinion, if you went to a Saudi Embassy, and they butchered you up into small pieces, that were never recovered, would you want the UK to complain about that? Or just ignore it and send them more Bone Saws?
    the FIRST THING you do is drop the HYSTERIA about Khashoggi and this Saudi Shooter.
    IOWs calm the fuck down and think it thru.
    what are the costs to the relationship, what are the benefits, and how do you improve that ratio?

Aren't you sick of "da Russians" hysteria? I sure as fuck am -we don't need to pile on KSA madness too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

5. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    the FIRST THING you do is drop the HYSTERIA about Khashoggi and this Saudi Shooter.
    IOWs calm the fuck down and think it thru.
    what are the costs to the relationship, what are the benefits, and how do you improve that ratio?

Aren't you sick of "da Russians" hysteria? I sure as fuck am -we don't need to pile on KSA madness too.
    The USA supports, aligns, and identifies with the Western World. Saudi Arabia, Russia, China don't fit in that Value system. Their autocratic and dictatorial system of government doesn't fit in with the Traditions and Culture of Western Democracy. We don't send Aid or American Troops to Russia or China. We shouldn't be sending Aid or American Troops to Saudi Arabia.
    Our Brothers and Sisters are in the Western World ... NOT Saudi Arabia and the Wahhabis.

6. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Cypress (12-08-2019)

8. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Answer my question, Jackass.
    His new name is Mr. Meoff, as in Jack Meoff!

9. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The USA supports, aligns, and identifies with the Western World. Saudi Arabia, Russia, China don't fit in that Value system. Their autocratic and dictatorial system of government doesn't fit in with the Traditions and Culture of Western Democracy. We don't send Aid or American Troops to Russia or China. We shouldn't be sending Aid or American Troops to Saudi Arabia.
    Our Brothers and Sisters are in the Western World ... NOT Saudi Arabia and the Wahhabis.
    Oh do stop whining ffs. That charming cunt Khomeini opened up the prisons in Iran and executed up to 30,000 political prisoners in two months. I bet you didn't know about that!! Ask Moonshite he'll tell you all about it.

https://thediplomat.com/2013/07/the-...-iran-in-1988/

10. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,395 Times in 6,142 Posts
    Blog Entries

It was a thread to honor those who died and remember the attack on OUR country, you donkey fucking stupid foreigner. NOT a thread to be hijacked by a few assholes like you pathetic liberals.
    You're the jerk dishonoring them, paleface, with your potty-mouth and total disregard for the circumstances of their sacrifices.
    Paleface asshole immigrants- like you- are the root cause of American dishonor.

You still don't get it, do you, dumbass. The US is currently PRAISING AND SUPPORTING the circumstances of the dishonorable attack on Pearl. You're even more stoopid than you think.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

11. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

12. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Oh do stop whining ffs. That charming cunt Khomeini opened up the prisons in Iran and executed up to 30,000 political prisoners in two months. I bet you didn't know about that!! Ask Moonshite he'll tell you all about it.

https://thediplomat.com/2013/07/the-...-iran-in-1988/
    I'm expressing an opinion on a Political Forum. Saudi Arabia ISN'T Democratic, 'Free Speech' will land you in Jail. 'Separation of Church and State' ... yeah, they don't have that either. Just the opposite.
    Why anyone would want to align themselves, support, or send American Troops to Saudi Arabia is beyond my comprehension.

13. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

14. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm expressing an opinion on a Political Forum. Saudi Arabia ISN'T Democratic, 'Free Speech' will land you in Jail. 'Separation of Church and State' ... yeah, they don't have that either. Just the opposite.
    Why anyone would want to align themselves, support, or send American Troops to Saudi Arabia is beyond my comprehension.
    Sadly much is beyond your comprehension, you have to deal with the world as it is not as you'd like it to be.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

dukkha (12-08-2019)

16. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the jerk dishonoring them, paleface, with your potty-mouth and total disregard for the circumstances of their sacrifices.
    Paleface asshole immigrants- like you- are the root cause of American dishonor.

You still don't get it, do you, dumbass. The US is currently PRAISING AND SUPPORTING the circumstances of the dishonorable attack on Pearl. You're even more stoopid than you think.
    My father was a WWII Navy veteran, served 4 years active duty and 4 years in the reserves. He was in the Philippines when the survivors of the Bataan Death March were rescued. Two of his brothers also served during WWII. Have you ever seen the movie The Great Raid? My father and I watched it together and he was visibly shaken because it brought back the horrific memories of what he saw after they came back.
    One of my uncles fought in Korea as well, unfortunately, he returned in a body bag. So don't you, for one moment, accuse me of dishonoring those men and women who fought and died for my country. Yeah, I do get it, stupid foreigner, I get it more than you'll ever will.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

dukkha (12-08-2019)

18. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dumbasses like you think it would be ' glorious ' to send folks to fight another one.

Maria Ressa.

19. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dumbasses like you think it would be ' glorious ' to send folks to fight another one.
    You don't have a clue, do you, stupid foreigner?

20. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't have a clue, do you, stupid foreigner?
    You're just a flag-waving cracker, paleface immigrant.

Maria Ressa.

21. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're just a flag-waving cracker, paleface immigrant.
    What's wrong, stupid foreigner? Can't back up your bullshit accusations? You haven't a clue what honor and respect is.

22. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The 911 highjackers were mostly college-educated and not poor. Not ragtag. There are educated and wealthy people among terrorists. 17 of the 19 highjackers were Saudis. The other 2 were UAR. BinLaden was financed by many wealthy Saudis. The Saudi royal family was not above killing a reporter who lived in America and chopping him up with a bone saw,
    That doesn't negate the fact that the Pearl Harbor attack and the 911 attack were two distinctly different things. One was an an attack by a nations military the other a terrorist attack.

23. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

complete garbage. Jack is a worthless neo-con "spreading democracy at the barrel of a gun"

You prefer hysteria to realpolitik..sad..