Thread: Trump has absolutely blown up the Hill

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Default Trump has absolutely blown up the Hill

One reason I liked Trump in the beginning of his ascension to power, was that he (I predicted would blow up the status quo in DC). Well, he certainly has succeeded.

Take Biden and Pelosi. Those two waffle cones never talked to reporters or voters the they have lately.

They are TRYING to be like Trump.

I seriously can't believe how influential Trump is and Democrats are too stupid to see it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (12-07-2019), Callinectes (12-06-2019), cancel2 2022 (12-06-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    One reason I liked Trump in the beginning of his ascension to power, was that he (I predicted would blow up the status quo in DC). Well, he certainly has succeeded.

Take Biden and Pelosi. Those two waffle cones never talked to reporters or voters the they have lately.

I seriously can't believe how influential Trump is and Democrats are too stupid to see it.
    Trump is the laughing stock of the world and as influential as an overflowing toilet clogged with feces and puke. It gets the attention but no one the "F" wants it or needs it.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

4. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-06-2019)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

John Barron (12-07-2019), Nomad (12-06-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Trump is the laughing stock of the world and as influential as an overflowing toilet clogged with feces and puke. It gets the attention but no one the "F" wants it or needs it.
    Wow, I am so going to enjoy you going effing nuts when Trump wins again, assuming you having topped yourself by then.

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Sure... That is why he got what he wanted...

The little employees in the break room laughing at the boss, doesn't make the boss weak or any less of a boss.

But you wouldn't know because you're just an employee with no ambition.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

Bigdog (12-06-2019), Callinectes (12-06-2019), cancel2 2022 (12-06-2019), RB 60 (12-06-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Let us cry

We failed.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-06-2019), MAGA MAN (12-07-2019)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Sure... That is why he got what he wanted...

The little employees in the break room laughing at the boss, doesn't make the boss weak or any less of a boss.

But you wouldn't know because you're just an employee with no ambition.
    When those "little employees" (as you seem to think is what the American public are) go to the voting booth next year, willing to vote for literally anyone no matter who it is as long as it isn't Trump, just because they're so sick of all the drama, lies and bullshit he's brought with him, he will then most definitely be a "boss" who's been made both weak and less of a boss.

But just to set you straight on one major point... we are not Trump's "little employees". You might be, but the rest of us are not. Also, Trump is not our boss. We are HIS boss.

That you don't understand that is very telling indeed.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Cinnabar (12-06-2019)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    When those "little employees" (as you seem to think is what the American public are) go to the voting booth next year, willing to vote for literally anyone no matter who it is as long as it isn't Trump, just because they're so sick of all the drama, lies and bullshit he's brought with him, he will then most definitely be a "boss" who's been made both weak and less of a boss.

But just to set you straight on one major point... we are not Trump's "little employees". You might be, but the rest of us are not. Also, Trump is not our boss. We are HIS boss.

That you don't understand that is very telling indeed.
    These supine Trump sycophants are kindred spirits to the folks who were loyalists to the throne and a monarchy and actually prefer generational Nepotism. They cannot function in a Democratic diverse society because they are cowardly lemmings and it scares the crap out of them. They need the security of an authoritarian figure even if he is one as damaged, unqualified, crooked and repulsive as Trump. They hate the United States and everything the founders meant when they looked ahead to the formation of a more perfect union. They belong in the dustbin of history and only then will the USA progress into the 21st century without the albatross they are around the neck of civilized modern society. We should have let them secede and fend for themselves after the slaves were liberated and by now they would have been long gone.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 12-07-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

14. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-07-2019)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

That is ridiculous. Pelosi is still not on TV much. She rarely does the Sunday political shows,.Biden is on a bit more because if you have not noticed, he is running for president.
    Nobody emulates Trump.

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

you can't stump the trump

doesn't it feel great to be a winner?

the entire US court system now has 1 in 5 judges appointed by trump. They are in their low 40's mostly and will serve for decades.

MAGA

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

anatta (12-07-2019), MAGA MAN (12-07-2019)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

These supine Trump sycophants are kindred spirits to the folks who were loyalists to the throne and a monarchy and actually prefer generational Nepotism. They cannot function in a Democratic diverse society because they are cowardly lemmings and it scares the crap out of them. They need the security of an authoritarian figure even if he is one as damaged, unqualified, crooked and repulsive as Trump.
    Yet, they incessantly bray like jackasses about "...thet thar danged ol' fed'rul gub'mint!!!"

I don't think it's just a matter of them wanting/needing a strong-arm authoritarian leader.

HE (and it must be a HE of course) must be draconian and authoritarian against those (non-white, non-heterosexual, non-Christianity professing) people and all matters relating to them, who they hate and fear.

They hate the United States and everything the founders meant when they looked ahead to the formation of a more perfect union. They belong is the dustbin of history and only then will the USA progress into the 21st century without the albatross they are around the neck of civilized modern society. We should have let them secede and fend for themselves after the slaves were liberated and by now they would have been long gone.
    Yep. For all their MAGA hat wearing, flag waving and empty boasting, they do hate America. What they love, is their perverted VISION (or version) of what they'd LIKE America to be. They want an America that is a cold, heartless country that turns a blind eye to need and suffering for the benefit of those who aren't in need or suffering and lets the rest twist in the wind. Every man for himself.

They hate what America is SUPPOSED to be.

Basically, conservatives are just callous, selfish and self interested.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Cinnabar (12-07-2019)