Thread: Trump not having it, refuses to participate

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    So it's okay with you to discuss your wife, her fidelity and former occupation, and whether you're still capable of handling her plumbing issues. Thanks for the update.

What is a "haraguing virago," anyways? Is that one of those naughty Thai sex practices ppl pay lots of money for?
    No it describes succintly vicious old broilers like you.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

She definitely showed herself to be a person of low character. Seriously, what kind of person keeps an article of clothing that has body fluids from his/her partner on it? That's just fucking disgusting. All that aside, Lewinsky was 1) an adult, and 2) a consenting adult. She and Clinton had more than one encounter.

In the 1990s, (R)s were terribly concerned about our POTUS not being a man of good character who had flings with his intern(s). So concerned that they wanted to impeach him. Fast forward to the 21st century, and now they fall over themselves to plant their lips on the flabby ass of the most profligate sexual predator of all in our WH. A man who has tried to sell our electoral process out to a foreign country, who deserts our allies, who embarrasses us continually on the world stage, who has never met a brutal dictator who he couldn't love, who lies and cheats on not just his wives but on We the People.
    If you stop and think about it, Monica Lewinsky was the ultimate Drama Queen and Attention Whore.

She definitely was not a "ME TOO" victim in any way, shape, or form. She lured Clinton into a trap, and he got SUCKED in.

She was an intern who was totally infatuated with Bill Clinton, always lingering around him at every chance, asking to do special favors for him, and looking at every chance to be alone with him. Well, Bill Clinton fell for it hook, line, and sinker and took advantage of the situation by giving her what she was asking for. BUt their sexual encounters were few, and Bill Clinton told her the affair had to end.

And that is where Monica Lewinsky started her fatal attraction and thus it all went to Hell in a hand basket from there by sharing her story with a political adversary!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-08-2019)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Blame the woman much?

Not very woke of you
    No not very much. In fact, in most cases, it is some hangdick like Donald Trump that pervs women.

But in Monica Lewinski's case- She got exactly what she asked for- BILL CLINTON'S DICK! Jealous much? LOL!

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Jesus doesn't like when you lie and demonstrate utter disregard for honesty

The only reason you supported and cheered for the blowjob impeachment was because it was a Democratic president ,

And the only reason you strenuously oppose Trump´s impeachment is because he is Republican

Any other excuses are flat out fibs
    What Bill did was horrible towards his wife and bad towards regarding his oath and the US.
    What Trump did and apparently is doing is reprehensible and unforgivable towards all citizens of this country. It's dastardly. It's treachery.

There is no reasonable comparison except that they were both potus. The two cases have absolutely nothing in common.

6. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-08-2019)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Cypress (12-08-2019), ThatOwlWoman (12-09-2019)

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So it's okay with you to discuss your wife, her fidelity and former occupation, and whether you're still capable of handling her plumbing issues. Thanks for the update.

What is a "haraguing virago," anyways? Is that one of those naughty Thai sex practices ppl pay lots of money for?
    What the fuck are you on about now, dopey bint? I've never discussed any of that on here about my wife, no wonder so many people loathe and detest you, it all makes perfect sense now. Snarla used to do the exact same shit however she at least had the good sense to recognise how hypocritical she was and buggered off, shame you can't do the same.

I do love how you say you should live everyday as if it were your last, that's just priceless. I also love the hypocrisy of progressives who are always banging on about racism and sexism yet then turn around and use those as weapons for those they dislike, even more priceless. Oh and finally here is an English lesson for you!!

Haranguing:

To speak to someone or a group of people, often for a long time, in a forceful and sometimes angry way, especially to persuade them

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...ish/haranguing

Virago:

A violent, unpleasant woman who is often angry

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...irago?q=Virago
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-08-2019 at 09:00 PM.

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    What the fuck are you on about you, dopey bint? I've never discussed any of that on here, no wonder so many people loathe and detest you, it all makes sense now. I do love how you say you should live everyday as if it were your last, that's just priceless. I also love the hypocrisy of progressives who are always banging on about racism and sexism yet then turn and use those as weapons for those they dislike, even more priceless.
    How many times are you going to spew about this post, drunkard? This is the second time you've been triggered and had some reflexive regurgitation in response. Your childish taunt "nobody likes you" is typical of you first-graders. Do you seriously think that *anyone* comes here wanting to win a popularity contest? Pretty early over there to be that wasted. Get help. Ask your toxic gf, she has advice for whatever ails you. lol

PS -- And don't bring up others' spouses and we won't talk about yours.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    What Bill did was horrible towards his wife and bad towards regarding his oath and the US.
    What Trump did and apparently is doing is reprehensible and unforgivable towards all citizens of this country. It's dastardly. It's treachery.

There is no reasonable comparison except that they were both potus. The two cases have absolutely nothing in common.
    Bombing an aspirin factory and repealing Glass-Steagall were far more egregious, he sowed the seeds for the 2007 financial crash.

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

First he whines and cries about not getting to defend himself then refuses to defend himself when invited, what a stupid bitch.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonglow For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-09-2019)

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bombing an aspirin factory and repealing Glass-Steagall were far more egregious, he sowed the seeds for the 2007 financial crash.
    Yeah, the GOP does nothing but show the world how angels exist...Stupid shit.

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How many times are you going to spew about this post, drunkard? This is the second time you've been triggered and had some reflexive regurgitation in response. Your childish taunt "nobody likes you" is typical of you first-graders. Do you seriously think that *anyone* comes here wanting to win a popularity contest? Pretty early over there to be that wasted. Get help. Ask your toxic gf, she has advice for whatever ails you. lol

PS -- And don't bring up others' spouses and we won't talk about yours.
    I am just going to breakfast and then plan to drive out to the mountains for the day. Keep stirring the cauldron though, did you order up a fresh batch of eye of newt and toe of frog? You progressives are all the same, stinking great hypocrite, stick your 'isms' where the Sun don't shine.

Lastly I actually meet some Americans here quite regularly now, never used to be the case. Seen quite a few black Americans recently, they all seem to love it here. One guy called Tally, an ex-marine with 20 years service, is looking to buy a condo here near me. Great guy and a fantastic singer, pity you Septics can be more worldly wise.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-08-2019 at 09:16 PM.

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

What the fuck are you on about now, dopey bint? I've never discussed any of that on here about my wife, no wonder so many people loathe and detest you, it all makes perfect sense now. Snarla used to do the exact same shit however she at least had the good sense to recognise how hypocritical she was and buggered off, shame you can't do the same.

I do love how you say you should live everyday as if it were your last, that's just priceless. I also love the hypocrisy of progressives who are always banging on about racism and sexism yet then turn around and use those as weapons for those they dislike, even more priceless. Oh and finally here is an English lesson for you!!

Haranguing:

To speak to someone or a group of people, often for a long time, in a forceful and sometimes angry way, especially to persuade them

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...ish/haranguing

Virago:

A violent, unpleasant woman who is often angry

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...irago?q=Virago
    More normal people like Owl than you, by a country mile.

Why don't you stop begging liberals to defend you.You are a foul mouthed and offensive poster, known for beligerance, plagiarism, slander, cursing,and libel. You give liberals zero reason to leap to your defense .

16. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-08-2019)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

18. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    More normal people like Owl than you, by a country mile.

Why don't you stop begging liberals to defend you.You are a foul mouthed and offensive poster, known for beligerance, plagiarism, slander, cursing,and libel. You give liberals zero reason to leap to your defense .
    I couldn't care less about twats like you, you're truly one of the most obnoxious people I ever encountered. Oh and what happened to you ignoring me, lying turd!! I don't care about liberals coming to defend me, I just find it incredibly hypocritical how progressives use racism, sexism and homophobia as weapons against anybody they dislike. Yes, I can be foul mouthed and I make no excuses for it. I will call a cunt a cunt without fear or equivocation, shame Superfreak isn't around to put you back in your box.

I also love the way you call me foul mouthed yet let Desh get away with her toilet mouth and never say anything, that to my mind makes you a truly special hypocrite!!
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-09-2019 at 01:00 AM.

19. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump is not participating in the hearings because he has no defense to offer. He wants it to end because it is eating away at his backers. Some of them actually see what a bunch of criminal things Trump and his people have done.

20. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-09-2019)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

22. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump is not participating in the hearings because he has no defense to offer. He wants it to end because it is eating away at his backers. Some of them actually see what a bunch of criminal things Trump and his people have done.
    He doesn’t have to.

We are loving this. It isn’t backfiring on the democrat party.

Nancy won’t even get her entries caucus to vote with Nadler and Schitt

23. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

anatta (12-09-2019)

24. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

so whats the Nadler Narrative today?