Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How much Mueller report should be in the impeachment articles and trial?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default How much Mueller report should be in the impeachment articles and trial?

I say one single count-one mass throwaway count of obstruction of justice lumped together. Here's why:

If we had a two year impeachment plan I'd be for a thorough kitchen sink strategy to hold him to account for every fucking crime
    Trump has committed. I don't, however, think that because the Mueller report invited Congress to do more with his report. It appears to me that
    Dems would simply be rubber stamping the report when it was likely expected that we would develop and expound on those facts that
    are obstruction which Mueller found when he said "had it been determined that Trump did not commit a crime, we would have so stated"
    Unless Dems are prepared (and obviously Repukes are not going to cooperate in doing their duty at all) in developing the 5 acts
    of obstruction Mueller studied, we should really let that be or just call all that one count added to the Ukraine clean and obvious crimes.

Opinions?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I say one single count-one mass throwaway count of obstruction of justice lumped together. Here's why:

If we had a two year impeachment plan I'd be for a thorough kitchen sink strategy to hold him to account for every fucking crime
    Trump has committed. I don't, however, think that because the Mueller report invited Congress to do more with his report. It appears to me that
    Dems would simply be rubber stamping the report when it was likely expected that we would develop and expound on those facts that
    are obstruction which Mueller found when he said "had it been determined that Trump did not commit a crime, we would have so stated"
    Unless Dems are prepared (and obviously Repukes are not going to cooperate in doing their duty at all) in developing the 5 acts
    of obstruction Mueller studied, we should really let that be or just call all that one count added to the Ukraine clean and obvious crimes.

Opinions?
    Seeing as how everyone knows what is in it already, I say all of it. Just another hole for Democrats to put in their sinking boat.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Seeing as how everyone knows what is in it already, I say all of it. Just another hole for Democrats to put in their sinking boat.
    You are crediting people too much.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Opinions?
    Throw EVERYTHING there is at the POS!

There are many other issues/articles that should be introduced as well and I am waiting for a list that is being compiled by author and activist Thom Hartman in order to post it here. We owe it to history to formally name all of the high crimes.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Jack (12-05-2019), ThatOwlWoman (12-05-2019), Trumpet (12-05-2019), TTQ64 (12-06-2019)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

No. It has been posted. All of it. I know you must have read it.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Opinions?
    This part:

Mueller Report; Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

Mueller Report; Page 182 V II:
    I. CONCLUSION

Accordingly, ….. this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime…...
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Sailor (12-05-2019)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Throw EVERYTHING there is at the POS!

There are many other issues/articles that should be introduced as well and I am waiting for a list that is being compiled by author and activist Thom Hartman in order to post it here. We owe it to history to formally name all of the high crimes.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Opinions?
    Extortion. Abuse of Power. Obstruction of Justice. Emoluments.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

domer76 (12-05-2019), jimmymccready (12-05-2019)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

The RW Trumptards have no clue what’s in the Mueller report. They are either ignorant about it and/or lying about it. “And” is the operative word.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Opinions?
    BRING IT ON!! MORE HILARIOUS "CREATE A CRIME" from the STLAINIST DUNCE-O-CRAT POLITBURO...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Opinions?
    The collusion with Russia should definitely be included because it shows this is a pattern of behavior.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (12-06-2019)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This part:

Mueller Report; Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

Mueller Report; Page 182 V II:
    I. CONCLUSION

Accordingly, ….. this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime…...
    Mueller Conclusion

“Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,766 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Opinions?
    I think the obstruction of justice, it shows a pattern.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The collusion with Russia should definitely be included because it shows this is a pattern of behavior.
    They found no collusion, so I don't think you want to show a pattern of non-illegal behavior.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-06-2019)