Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MORE LEFTIST BROWNSHIRT FASCISM: TURLEY's HOME and PROFESSORSHIP THREATENED

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default MORE LEFTIST BROWNSHIRT FASCISM: TURLEY's HOME and PROFESSORSHIP THREATENED

For daring to tell the PLAIN, OBVIOUS, CONSTITUTIONAL and LEGAL TRUTH ABOUT THE STALIN-O-CRATS' POLITBURO "IMPEACHMENT" SHAM, esteemed George Washington University Professor of Law, John Turley,

Impeachment Witness Turley Claims Home, Professorship Threatened during Testimony

In an opinion article penned Thursday, George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley claimed that his home and office were flooded with “threatening messages and demands that I be fired from George Washington University” over opposing President Trump’s impeachment in congressional testimony Wednesday.

“I remained a tad naive in hoping that an academic discussion on the history and standards of it might offer a brief hiatus from hateful rhetoric on both sides,” Turley, who was called by Republicans as a witness in the House Judiciary Committee’s Wednesday impeachment hearing, wrote in The Hill. “ . . . My call for greater civility and dialogue may have been the least successful argument I made to the committee.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan Turley

@JonathanTurley

My call for greater civility and dialogue may have been the least successful argument I made to the committee. Before I finished my testimony, my home and office were inundated with threatening messages and demands that I be fired from GW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The office of Christopher Alan Bracey, interim dean of George Washington Law School, did not respond to a request for comment on the threats against Turley.

During testimony, Turley — who clarified that he was not a Trump supporter — urged a measured and cautious approach to impeachment, warning of potential repercussions for future administrations if a less rigorous approach was followed.

“Will a slipshod impeachment make us less mad? Will it only give an invitation for the madness to follow every future administration? That is why this is wrong,” Turley said.

“It is not wrong because President Trump is right — his call was anything but ‘perfect.’ It’s not wrong because the House has no legitimate reason to investigate Ukrainian controversy,” he said. “It’s not wrong because we are in an election year — there is no good time for an impeachment. No, it’s wrong because this is not how you impeach an American president.”

Thursday, Turley maintained his line of argument.

“As I said 21 years ago, a president can still be impeached for abuse of power without a crime, and that includes Trump. But that makes it more important to complete and strengthen the record of such an offense, as well as other possible offenses. I remain concerned that we are lowering impeachment standards to fit a paucity of evidence and an abundance of anger,” he wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/impeachme...221935735.html

And the FASCIST LEFT CONTINUES ITS ASSAULT UPON OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and the CONSTITUTION ITSELF....

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Bigdog (12-05-2019), Earl (12-05-2019), Stretch (12-05-2019), Truth Detector (12-05-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Turley was the voice of reason yesterday and Democrats know it in their heart of hearts.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bigdog (12-05-2019), Earl (12-05-2019), Grokmaster (12-05-2019), Truth Detector (12-05-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Turley shouldn't have whored about 3/4ths of his integrity.

6. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-05-2019)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2019)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    For daring to tell the PLAIN, OBVIOUS, CONSTITUTIONAL and LEGAL TRUTH ABOUT THE STALIN-O-CRATS' POLITBURO "IMPEACHMENT" SHAM, esteemed George Washington University Professor of Law, John Turley,

Impeachment Witness Turley Claims Home, Professorship Threatened during Testimony

In an opinion article penned Thursday, George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley claimed that his home and office were flooded with “threatening messages and demands that I be fired from George Washington University” over opposing President Trump’s impeachment in congressional testimony Wednesday.

“I remained a tad naive in hoping that an academic discussion on the history and standards of it might offer a brief hiatus from hateful rhetoric on both sides,” Turley, who was called by Republicans as a witness in the House Judiciary Committee’s Wednesday impeachment hearing, wrote in The Hill. “ . . . My call for greater civility and dialogue may have been the least successful argument I made to the committee.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan Turley

@JonathanTurley

My call for greater civility and dialogue may have been the least successful argument I made to the committee. Before I finished my testimony, my home and office were inundated with threatening messages and demands that I be fired from GW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The office of Christopher Alan Bracey, interim dean of George Washington Law School, did not respond to a request for comment on the threats against Turley.

During testimony, Turley — who clarified that he was not a Trump supporter — urged a measured and cautious approach to impeachment, warning of potential repercussions for future administrations if a less rigorous approach was followed.

“Will a slipshod impeachment make us less mad? Will it only give an invitation for the madness to follow every future administration? That is why this is wrong,” Turley said.

“It is not wrong because President Trump is right — his call was anything but ‘perfect.’ It’s not wrong because the House has no legitimate reason to investigate Ukrainian controversy,” he said. “It’s not wrong because we are in an election year — there is no good time for an impeachment. No, it’s wrong because this is not how you impeach an American president.”

“As I said 21 years ago, a president can still be impeached for abuse of power without a crime, and that includes Trump. But that makes it more important to complete and strengthen the record of such an offense, as well as other possible offenses. I remain concerned that we are lowering impeachment standards to fit a paucity of evidence and an abundance of anger,” he wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/impeachme...221935735.html

And the FASCIST LEFT CONTINUES ITS ASSAULT UPON OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and the CONSTITUTION ITSELF....

Well, it was to be expected right? The only good thing is you know it is liberals (hiding behind the keyboard or phone) doing the "threatening". There certainly is no physical harm to worry about......

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Turley shouldn't have whored about 3/4ths of his integrity.
    SO YOU APPROVE OF THE THREATS HE HAS RECEIVED?

NOT SURPRISED AT ALL...FUCKING PUNKS.

TURLEY MADE THE STALIN-O-CRAT PUPPETS LOOK LIKKE THE IDIOTS THEY ARE.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Earl (12-05-2019), Truth Detector (12-05-2019)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Turley was the voice of reason yesterday and Democrats know it in their heart of hearts.
    Logic, the Constitution and the Law, instead of the EMOTION-BASED BLATHERINGS of the PAID TRUMP HATERS....

De Oppresso Liber

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Bigdog (12-05-2019), Darth Omar (12-05-2019), Earl (12-05-2019), Stretch (12-05-2019), Truth Detector (12-05-2019)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hold on Hear , Einstein. You said there would not be an impeachment. Are you fucking crazy?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2019), Trumpet (12-05-2019)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Jonathan Turley

@JonathanTurley

Trump supporters did it mad cause he didn't scream or yell like the Trump GOP lackeys do

16. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-05-2019)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Logic, the Constitution and the Law, instead of the EMOTION-BASED BLATHERINGS of the PAID TRUMP HATERS....
    Go away criminal Russkie asset. You are offensive and an affront to humanity.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

20. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Hold on Hear , Einstein. You said there would not be an impeachment. Are you fucking crazy?
    *here* lol.

Why do I have to constantly repeat myself to you goof balls? I’m not convinced there will be a vote on impeachment. And I’ve been ‘not convinced’ since back when it was still 90 degrees in WV.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bigdog (12-05-2019), Truth Detector (12-05-2019)

22. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

*here* lol.

Why do I have to constantly repeat myself to you goof balls? I’m not convinced there will be a vote on impeachment. And I’ve been ‘not convinced’ since back when it was still 90 degrees in WV.
    You are on record of saying there would not be an impeachment vote, cunt face.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Trumpet (12-05-2019)

24. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Come on "DO," you only like him cause he pushed a line you can buy, all four of them had good arguments consistent with their view on impeachment and the Constitution. Turley is recognized as a legal contrarian, which is probably why the GOP picked him, and as I noted elsewhere, he has lost unanimously the two cases he used those arguments defending Judges who had been impeached

25. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Trumpet (12-05-2019)

26. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You are on record of saying there would not be an impeachment vote, cunt face.
    Did they have one while I wasn’t looking lol?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bigdog (12-05-2019), Truth Detector (12-05-2019)

28. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Come on "DO," you only like him cause he pushed a line you can buy, all four of them had good arguments consistent with their view on impeachment and the Constitution. Turley is recognized as a legal contrarian, which is probably why the GOP picked him, and as I noted elsewhere, he has lost unanimously the two cases he used those arguments defending Judges who had been impeached
    No. He was the only non partisan Professor up there. No dog in the fight. Of course he did bitch slap the shit out of the Democrats with truth.

29. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Darth Omar
    "Turley was the voice of reason yesterday and Democrats know it in their heart of hearts."

My heart's heart had a heart attack when your entire party decided to elect a bragging ne'erdowell nouveau riche incompetent narcissistic adulterous demagogic conman clown to be president.

There was nothing close to sensible in attacking the "standard of impeachments" of MORE eminent scholars when on the facts TRump brings forth the most egregious
    and brazen traitorous abuse of power EVER caught in the act, so much so that OUR OWN SECURITY people had to out him for it.

Thank GOD they protected us from you vile cheating filth.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Trumpet (12-05-2019)