Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pelosi praised as ‘the only serious national leader’ in America

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Has anyone else noticed Nancy Pelosi slurring her words and her facial twitches and constant chewing motion. It makes me think she has Tardive Dyskinesia. Her snap at Rosen looks like the pressure is getting to her. She will probably lose the house because of this impeachment.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    Has anyone else noticed Nancy Pelosi slurring her words and her facial twitches and constant chewing motion. It makes me think she has Tardive Dyskinesia. Her snap at Rosen looks like the pressure is getting to her. She will probably lose the house because of this impeachment.
    Wrong on all accounts. She still speaks in complete thoughts and relates information, unlike Trump. You are not noticing, but imagining.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    LOL !!!! You might want to google “ Nancy Pelosi flubs “ ..... maybe than you will wake the fuck up !
    You might want to pay attention to what Trump says.https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/07/polit...ntl/index.html Thia is presidential to you? This is a man who can talk? Wake up yourself. You are living in delusion.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He tweets on his cell phone and does government business on it too. Ivanka and Jared do it too. Others in hs admin are guilty. You would think a guy who made such a big deal out of a server that was not sufficiently protected would make him very careful about that. But he just bumblefucks along ignoring laws and what he said in the past. He knows the Trumplestilskins will stay put no matter how ridiculous he is.
    EXACTLY!

And the thought of him not being removed disgusts me.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Wrong on all accounts. She still speaks in complete thoughts and relates information, unlike Trump. You are not noticing, but imagining.
    She talks likes she has loose fitting dentures. :lol:

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Fastlane,

Yeah, I've noticed it too - it puts me on edge !

Could well be tardive dyskinesia, a not uncommon side effect of antipsychotic medications. And anyone in the US who votes Liberal (Democrat) probably has some issues with psychosis of one kind or another.

If it's not tardive dyskinesia, it could a problem with ill-fitting dentures.

However, if you want my personal view, it's this... When you put a female octagenarian under the kind of intense stress that Pelosi has been consistently subjected to throughout this whole, drawn-out, brainless "Impeach Trump" fiasco - ( which is one of the greatest debacles I have ever witnessed in the history of American politics) - I'm not surprised that she's displaying some odd facial twitching/ mannerisms and lip-smacking, tardive dykinetic symptoms (lips and esp lower jaw).

The reason is that Nancy Pelosi is FAR TO OLD to be SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. She IS a nasty, cunning bitch, and on that front, she has more than hold her own in the rough-house of DC politics in the past, but in terms energy, stamina, frustration tolerance and mental acuity, IMO, she's now well past her "use by" date.

As for that cringeworthy crap she gives out periodically about being a "sweetie-pie" Christian (Catholic) who prays for Trump and so on, I have one question. Since when, precisely, have Catholics said they're OK with abortion. As far as I know the Catholic Church absolutely condemns and prohibits the practice of ANY kind abortion. Full Stop. The Democrats, however, are the party of abortion/infanticide, and they're not ashamed to say so. I wonder if Nancy would ever share her thoughts with the public about her stance on abortion/infanticide.

Lying witch !!

PS: With regard to other "old-timers" in the Democrat's current 2020 line- up. Sleepy, creepy, Uncle Joe Biden is another prime example of an old COOT who should have been put out to pasture long ago. Either he's hooked on high dose Valium or he's got worsening pre-morbid dementia, that's for sure. His speech is hesitant, stumbling and incoherent, he rambles in public about irrelevant nonsense, shows evidence of cognitive derailment and so on. The other worry is his judgement - it's shot. Losing his temper in meeting halls and challenging critics (who ask if he got his son Hunter a job in the Ukraine) to push-up competitions or responding by trying to intimidate them with macho verbal gestures ( stuff you'd hear in a 1975 Blacksploitation Flick), simply looks ridiculous in a man his age. Ditto using slapping a big slogan "NO MALARKY" on his official campaign bus, that expression dates back to the 1920s in America where it was mainly used by the Irish. "Malarky" just means bullshit or nonsense or "monkey - business". To be fair, Joe Biden would know all about Malarky, for sure, because he was involved in a hell-of-a-lot of "monkey-business" in the Ukraine and China enriching his darling son Hunter while he was VP of the US under Obama.

I hope the "Swamp" doesn't let Biden get away with that - it really, REALLY sux ! He needs to go to jail.

Regards

Dachshund

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    EXACTLY!

And the thought of him not being removed disgusts me.
    You should be disgusted by your existence.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

She talks likes she has loose fitting dentures. :lol:
    Maybe she's sucked a little too hard on Schiff and it loosened them.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Maybe she's sucked a little too hard on Schiff and it loosened them.
    No. Adam Schiff would only have a very teeny mentula, and almost certainly a chronic affliction with erectile dysfunction.So there'd be nothing much to loosen Nancy's dentures if ever she was inclined to erm..."suck some Shifty."

Dachshund