Members banned from this thread: evince, CharacterAssassin, Jade Dragon and reagansghost

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Anti-Greta

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    No one is really on ignore..or goes unread
    As always, you're wrong. If you're right, why do you follow me around the forum and quote ppl you know I have on ignore?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-06-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

moon (12-07-2019)

4. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,421 Times in 16,410 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

No one is on ignore...or goes unread...
    If truly ignored, there is no acknowledgement

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

anonymoose (12-07-2019)

6. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    How is constant attacks on a young girl not 12b?
    Because the mods, despite appearances to the contrary, are not anywhere near as stupid and partisan as you!

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Looks like she is not the only one taken in by the massive propaganda campaign being waged by climate hysterics, will Moonshite call for her to strung up from a lamp post?

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,397 Times in 6,144 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Isn't it amusing how when Greta speaks out, the left is "using" her -- but promoting this young lady is not "using"?
    These asses believed in ' hypocrisy as policy ' before it became mainstream.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2019)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post

Looks like she is not the only one taken in by the massive propaganda campaign being waged by climate hysterics, will Moonshite call for her to strung up from a lamp post?

The Heartland Institute Strikes Again

The Heartland Institute aims to indoctrinate a generation of young students in the elements of denialism concerning any scientific research used to support government regulation threatening their extreme free-market political philosophy. In their recently distributed booklet “Why Scientists Disagree About Global Warming,” they apply most elements of the standard Science Denier’s Toolbox to cast doubt about the existence and causes of climate change. They make murky and unsubstantiated claims of an implausible conspiracy among the thousands of scientists and 195 countries that have contributed to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. In this blog post we examine the Institute’s deeply flawed track record and begin to expose the deliberately blindered and misleading presentation of published climate research in their booklet.

Heartland’s plans for re-education most likely extend well beyond climate science over the long term. As far back as 1994, Heartland publicly advocated for privatization of public schools and school vouchers. The Institute has established a Center for Transforming Education. Their long game appears to focus on indoctrination with “alternative facts” that support the Institute’s clear political agenda, described in the following section.

It was founded in 1984 by David H. Padden, who had previously served as Director of the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank in Washington, D.C. formerly known as the Charles Koch Foundation. Along with climate science denial, Heartland has advocated for smokers’ rights, privatization of public resources including public schools, school vouchers, and lower taxes. They have advocated against subsidies and tax credits for individual businesses, against threats posed by secondhand smoke, acid rain and ozone depletion, against the Endangered Species Act, and against an expanded federal role in health care. In the 1990’s they actively collaborated with the tobacco industry to question links of smoking and secondhand smoke to cancer and other lung diseases, as typified by the essay “Joe Camel is Innocent,” written by the Heartland President and CEO Joseph Bast. They have written model legislation to repeal mandates supporting renewable energy sources, such as solar and wind power, legislation adopted in 2012 by the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and shared with state governments throughout the U.S.

https://debunkingdenial.com/the-hear...-again-part-i/
    These are some sociopathic SOB's that if nature was perfect would have been spontaneously aborted in the fetal stage.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

11. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-07-2019)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

13. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    These are some sociopathic SOB's that if nature was perfect would have been spontaneously aborted in the fetal stage.
    Passive smoking has been grossly exaggerated, you fucking loony. But what does the Journal of the National Cancer Institute know compared to an hysterical arsehole on an obscure internet forum?

https://academic.oup.com/jnci/articl...4/1844/2517805
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-07-2019 at 04:41 AM.

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As always, you're wrong. If you're right, why do you follow me around the forum and quote ppl you know I have on ignore?
    Why are you such a nasty evil bitch? Now it seems you can add racism to your other sins!!

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,397 Times in 6,144 Posts
    Blog Entries

Passive smoking has been grossly exaggerated, you fucking loony.
    Let's pop you in the cabinet with the rats, maggot and run some tests.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-07-2019), Trumpet (12-25-2019)

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why are you such a nasty evil bitch? Now it seems you can add racism to your other sins!!
    Please do. I can't get into Hell until I have enough sins on my books.

As for Toxic, the pathetic creature has been following me around for 10 years now. She even followed me here. In fact, she's almost as dedicated as you are finding and snarking on my comments. Your climate-change-is-a-hoax blackout glasses prevent you from seeing reality. Typical for a Reichwinger.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

18. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Please do. I can't get into Hell until I have enough sins on my books.

As for Toxic, the pathetic creature has been following me around for 10 years now. She even followed me here. In fact, she's almost as dedicated as you are finding and snarking on my comments. Your climate-change-is-a-hoax blackout glasses prevent you from seeing reality. Typical for a Reichwinger.
    I've never said that AGW is a hoax ffs, what is wrong with you? I've said it many many times that I'm a lukewarmer and believe that much of the so-called debate is politically motivated and not based on sound science. Anyway feel free to carry on constructing your strawman, it's coming along nicely. As for Top you could very easily just ignore her, but that wouldn't be right as you'd not be able to play the victim which you do very well I must say. Maybe you two ought to be put on forced ignore?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

TOP (12-07-2019)

21. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

It's refreshing to see somebody around the same age as Ms. Funbags talking sense, she should be at Madrid at Copout 25. Let's see what the progressives have to say when presented with a young woman who hasn't been programmed to spout horseshit.

That little girl is over-thinking it. Of course I do not know what media outlets she is listening to in the UK, as I don't keep up with their news.

I don't know about the media in the UK, but I have never heard any of the doomsday crap she was talking about here in any media source.

Nor, have I heard of any Americans threatening to kill their children or any other "the sky is falling and the world is coming to an end" bullshit, and etc. and etc.

But she is certainly entitled to her own opinions.I just think this little girl is exaggerating, and more-than-likely repeating stuff her politically motivated parents are telling her.

Had the world not taken action when we learned that releasing freon into the air, after we discovered the giant hole in the Ozone layer was a direct result of that, our ozone layer would have diminished by now. It is safe to say that taking certain actions when we did, and worldwide, the ozone layer is well on it's way to repairing itself.

So yes, man can cause damage to our climate, and we are all witness to it. ANd man can help the planet, and we are all witness to that as well- given my example.

22. The Following User Groans At Adolf_Twitler For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-09-2019)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

24. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    That little girl is over-thinking it. Of course I do not know what media outlets she is listening to in the UK, as I don't keep up with their news.

I don't know about the media in the UK, but I have never heard any of the doomsday crap she was talking about here in any media source.

Nor, have I heard of any Americans threatening to kill their children or any other "the sky is falling and the world is coming to an end" bullshit, and etc. and etc.

But she is certainly entitled to her own opinions.I just think this little girl is exaggerating, and more-than-likely repeating stuff her politically motivated parents are telling her.

Had the world not taken action when we learned that releasing freon into the air, after we discovered the giant hole in the Ozone layer was a direct result of that, our ozone layer would have diminished by now. It is safe to say that taking certain actions when we did, and worldwide, the ozone layer is well on it's way to repairing itself.

So yes, man can cause damage to our climate, and we are all witness to it. ANd man can help the planet, and we are all witness to that as well- given my example.
    Holy shit you've idiots like Alexandria Occasionally Cogent going around proclaiming we've only 12 years ffs, that's same old bullshit which has been spouted for over four decades now. None of it has ever come to pass, which is why climate alarmists' are now recruiting teenagers to bullshit instead of the likes of Al Gordo.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-07-2019 at 12:55 PM.

25. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Holy shit you've idiots like Occasionally Cogent going around proclaiming we've only 12 years ffs, that same old bullshit has been spouted for over four decades now. None if it has ever come to pass, which is why climate alarmists' are now recruiting teenagers to bullshit instead the likes of Al Gordo.
    Duh What? LOL!

26. The Following User Groans At Adolf_Twitler For This Awful Post:

27. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Duh What? LOL!
    You're not really plugged into the zeitgeist, you need to get a 3 pin earthed plug!!