Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman sues family of Trayvon Martin for $100 million

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You didn't answer the question, that was posed; so why are you scared and sperging out??
    How am I sperging out? I'm not getting angry and name-calling. I didn't insult you in any way. I'm saying that I feel sorry for you, being that you're still so mad over this.

If you actually want to rehash this ancient discussion again, we can do that, but if you start sperging out, I'm going to ignore you again.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    How am I sperging out? I'm not getting angry and name-calling. I didn't insult you in any way. I'm saying that I feel sorry for you, being that you're still so mad over this.

If you actually want to rehash this ancient discussion again, we can do that, but if you start sperging out, I'm going to ignore you again.
    But you consider anyone requesting proof; is considered by you, to be "sperging".

You seem to be avoiding the question and instead just want to deflect.

Can you do so, with out sperging out??

Kind of like you did with your inability to PROVE that smaller magazines will save lives.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you consider anyone requesting proof; is considered by you, to be "sperging".

You seem to be avoiding the question and instead just want to deflect.

Can you do so, with out sperging out??

Kind of like you did with your inability to PROVE that smaller magazines will save lives.

No, sperging out is when someone gets mad and starts name-calling and insulting in order to try to start a flame war. I never accuse people like OwlWoman of sperging out because for all the disagreements we have, she never tries to start a fight.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, sperging out is when someone gets mad and starts name-calling and insulting in order to try to start a flame war. I never accuse people like OwlWoman of sperging out because for all the disagreements we have, she never tries to start a fight.
    But you made the original accusation, when you were asked to provide proof that smaller magazines will save lives.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you made the original accusation, when you were asked to provide proof that smaller magazines will save lives.
    And I explained why I believe they would. They you resorted to typical Unhinged Right behavior by trying to start a flame war, so I stopped replying.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And I explained why I believe they would. They you resorted to typical Unhinged Right behavior by trying to start a flame war, so I stopped replying.
    You didn't allude to your BELIEF, until after your comment(s) were challenged.

Would you like me to grave dig the thread, so your inability to provide proof is exposed??

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is to help Stone realize why his comments are disingenuous.

I've included the thread link, so he can't deny what he posted and he can't say anything that he posted was changed or edited, except for memes.

A challenge to the anti-gun crowd here. - part deux

On the original thread, Stone and I were having an exchange, regarding firearms, he made a comment, I challenged him, and apparently he's developed amnesia since then, seeing as how he's ran from his own assumptions.

Post #52 completely destroys any creditability that Stone may have had, regarding firearms and magazine size.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    note to everyone.... if and when your kids get in trouble at school and get suspended, keep them at home, supervised, with severely limited privileges.... Focus on them making up for what they've done wrong. Make sure school work is not ignored... Talk to them....
    Obviously every situation is unique and there should be other consequences.......but doesn't/shouldn't everyone know to do the above?
    HAHAHAHA. You expect blacks to do that???? Black parents don't care about their kids. Kids are just a way to get more welfare money out of whitey.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Definitely not Trayvon's family.
    Trayvon's family belongs in prison for their involvement in this crime.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Trayvon's family belongs in prison for their involvement in this crime.
    Perhaps you do for posting endless lies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Trumpet (12-09-2019)

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is a frivolous law suit, and nothing else.

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Perhaps you do for posting endless lies.
    Point out one lie i have told.

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    This is a frivolous law suit, and nothing else.
    We'll see about that. The illegal alien invasion shows how Rule of Law has pretty much vanished in america during the last 20 years. For a prosecutor to deliberately use a false witness and get away with it is not that far-fetched in these insane times.

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

The cunt goes into hiding when anyone disagrees with her or says something in a way that hurts her tender feelings.

16. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump/Zimmerman 2020. They'd win in a landslide.