Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment without removal, the best choice at this time.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Impeachment without removal, the best choice at this time.

AS I have said over the past few years about President Trump I believe Impeachment without removal is what is the best choice for America and for liberalism.

There is a crazy group of Americans who at this time cannot dial down their passion for Trump. This is a pattern that has existed in history, where a group of people become extreme devotees to a "strong man" who behaves in a militant way and for some reason fills a need for these people, the devotion to this "strong man" surpasses reason or logic and it does not matter how the "strong man" behaves as long as he is perceived as tough. No facts will penetrate the passion these people feel.

Given that, and the fact that we do have an election next year, I want all the facts of Trumps actions on the record and to have as many witnesses to it to do so.

I think we need impeachment to show our future nation that not everyone was ready to throw the rule of law out the window, but I also believe that if we remove Trump, these enamored followers of his will never again be logical about making our nation the best it can be. I think there is a good chance Trump will be voted out in 2020 and that would be the less obstructive to our political process and fragile democracy.

I also strongly believe Trump will keep committing these types of offences and bumble his way through cover-ups, so if by chance he is elected in 2020, we will get a second or third crack at impeachment. I do not believe Pence would be any better of a president than the tubby shit for brains we have now.

My prediction, I get what I have though was best for a long time, impeachment with no conviction.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Impeachment and jail.

What kind of precedent are we setting that he can get away with all he has?

He should be removed and charged to the fullest extent of the law.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Impeachment and jail.

What kind of precedent are we setting that he can get away with all he has?

He should be removed and charged to the fullest extent of the law.
    He has committed offences that if you or I committed would land us in jail, but the idiots Trump supporters would harm our nation so badly if we don't give the wealthy Trump his privileged, we will suffer more than if we do.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-05-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He has committed offences that if you or I committed would land us in jail, but the idiots Trump supporters would harm our nation so badly if we don't give the wealthy Trump his privileged, we will suffer more than if we do.
    Treat his idiot supporters like they do Blacks. Why is it his supporters can't be handled?

Are you saying they are above the law? So they can threaten the country and get away with it?

This is a perfect example of white privilege.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Treat his idiot supporters like they do Blacks. Why is it, his supporters can't be handled?

Are you saying they are above the law? So they can threaten the country and get away with it?

This is a perfect example of white privilege.
    I am saying that they are fools, but there are enough of them whose support is intractable that they might harm our nation more than its worth. This is a very bad situation, with only bad choices for getting out of it.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am saying that they are fools, but there are enough of them whose support is intractable that they might harm our nation more than its worth. This is a very bad situation, with only bad choices for getting out of it.
    OK, then I'm confused. I thought his supporters were few and far between.

I keep hearing the majority of Americans are not racist trash like his supporters. Can't the majority of Americans over take the few supporters he has?

Or, are there more dump supporters than what's being said?

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The red senators will not vote for impeachment. Trump owns them all. Trump wants the House to finish quickly so the constant bad press showing what a crook he is will end. Then the Red senators can praise their Caesar over and over, perhaps all the way to the election. Trump spotted a shot at free publicity again. The Dems should take time, lots of time before they vote.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

AS I have said over the past few years about President Trump I believe Impeachment without removal is what is the best choice for America and for liberalism.
    How is this a good choice? All this wasted energy and taxpayer money over something that will amount to NOTHING?

How is making a mockery of our election processes and institutions a good thing for America?

There is a crazy group of Americans who at this time cannot dial down their passion for Trump.
    Dead wrong; there is a crazy group of leftists, phony media types and Party of the Jackass that can't dial down their hatred for Trump.

This is a pattern that has existed in history, where a group of people become extreme devotees to a "strong man" who behaves in a militant way and for some reason fills a need for these people, the devotion to this "strong man" surpasses reason or logic and it does not matter how the "strong man" behaves as long as he is perceived as tough. No facts will penetrate the passion these people feel.
    You are describing yourself and fanatics of Obamunism.

Obama Kids Music Video : Creepy
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think we need impeachment to show our future nation that not everyone was ready to throw the rule of law out the window,
    This whole impeachment clown show is about throwing the rule of law out the window.

....but I also believe that if we remove Trump, these enamored followers of his will never again be logical about making our nation the best it can be. I think there is a good chance Trump will be voted out in 2020 and that would be the less obstructive to our political process and fragile democracy.
    I believe that if when Trump is re-elected, even if the House turns back to the Republican party, you leftist loons will continue to be illogical about what makes our nation the best it can be.

I think there is a good chance Trump will be voted out in 2020 and that would be the less obstructive to our political process and fragile democracy.
    Yet, you are too much of a coward to even take my bet. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...to-participate

I also strongly believe Trump will keep committing these types of offences and bumble his way through cover-ups, so if by chance he is elected in 2020, we will get a second or third crack at impeachment. I do not believe Pence would be any better of a president than the tubby shit for brains we have now.
    This is nothing more than an incredibly stupid pile of moronic ignorance.

My prediction, I get what I have though was best for a long time, impeachment with no conviction.
    My prediction is that you will continue looking like an uneducated loon and continue being wrong on just about everything.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Impeachment and jail.
    Not going to happen; will you self deport in that event to that race free utopia Africa?

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What offenses has he committed? Every time a leftist bloviates this stupidity and is challenged, we hear crickets.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Impeach now and impeach often!

There is no restriction on how often he can be impeached.

He could even be impeached for exactly the same infraction if new evidence comes forward. That's because it is not a criminal trial so there is no Double Jeopardy Clause. It's really nothing more than a fancy job performance evaluation.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (12-05-2019)

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The red senators will not vote for impeachment. Trump owns them all. Trump wants the House to finish quickly so the constant bad press showing what a crook he is will end. Then the Red senators can praise their Caesar over and over, perhaps all the way to the election. Trump spotted a shot at free publicity again. The Dems should take time, lots of time before they vote.
    I doubt that they are going to get all the Democrats to vote for impeachment. How much would you like to bet on that?

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Impeach now and impeach often!
    You really are too ignorant to comprehend how stupid you sound.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What good is impeachment if he isn't removed?