Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trumppers, how would it be?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    No need to twist them. It's right there in the transcript. Trumpcucks are saying it's not bribery because Trump didn't use the word "bribery" which is just pathetic.
    It would be like saying the Mafia doesn't threaten people because they don't literally say "do us a favor or I'll break your legs, this is a threat, I'm actually threatening you right now."
    Why do you and Jarod care so much about us agreeing with you?

You don’t need us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-04-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Zelensky is supposedly the victim of a crime (bribery). If the victim says he wasn't bribed, then no crime has been committed. How difficult is that to understand?
    There's so much wrong with this.

First, of course he's going to say there was no pressure in public, because he doesn't want to look weak.
    Secondly, Zelensky planned to announce an investigation into Biden on CNN. As soon as Trump got caught, and Zelensky got his money, he called off the plans and the announcement never happened. Clearly, the only thing driving him to announce this phony investigation was the money.
    Finally, Zelensky admitted that he knew he wasn't going to get the meeting with Trump that he desperately wanted if he didn't announce the investigation. He lied to save face in public, but in private he admitted the truth.

Now, I know you're fine with all that. So instead of appealing to your morality, I'm going to appeal to your pragmatism. If Trump gets away with this, if he gets reelected, then a president bribing another country for political reasons gets normalized. Do you want it to be normalized when a liberal Democrat president gets caught doing this?

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Why do you and Jarod care so much about us agreeing with you?

You don’t need us
    Well some Trumpcucks are too far gone, or just too stupid, but I think some of them are able to accept the truth.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Lets imagine in a future where a Democrat is president and you find out that as she geared up for her second term election, she called a struggling nation, being threatened by one of our adversaries and when they asked for help her response was....

"I need a favor though, I need you to announce on CNN that you will be investigating (likely opposing candidate's child's name here) for corruption."

Now add on that this is the first time every the Democratic president had shown any interest in international corruption ever, infact imagine she refused to call out international corruption every time it showed up until then....

You would be screaming from the hills for impeachment, and you know it. You were screaming because Clinton lied about a blow job.

You people do not care about America, you care about your identity politics.
    I would like to imagine that you wouldn't fabricate lie filled strawmen to make your laughably stupid and incoherent arguments.

It is clear from the FACTUAL evidence that Trump did not ask anyone to do anything illegally. It is OBVIOUS that Trump did not bribe anyone. It is OBVIOUS that Trump was perfectly within his rights to hold aid until he felt assured that the Government in Ukraine was not going to misuse the aid.

What was also painfully clear from the FACTS is that during Obama's President lethal aid was never given to Ukraine even when Russia had moved into the nation with the assistance and support of pro-Russian Ukrainians. What was also clear is that Obama continued to refuse lethal aid even AFTER Russian invaded and took over 1/3 of the nation in Crimea.

It is a laughably stupid and weak argument for idiots like Nadler and Schiff to declare that NOT giving aid to Ukraine was an international crisis after doing NOTHING for the eight years of Obamunism.

Turley said it best: ..... one can oppose President Trump’s policies or actions but still conclude that the current legal case for impeachment is not just woefully inadequate, but in some respects, dangerous, as the basis for the impeachment of an American president. [/i]
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Another one, verbatim,
    Yes, verbatim. Not the fabricated bullshit Schiff is attempting to promote. It's also called telling the truth and not fabricating your own version of events.

that's like having to physically see Oswald pulling the trigger before admitting he shot Kennedy, or needing an exact quote from Wille Sutton on robbing a bank before acknowledging he robbed the bank
    No it isn't; and that is a painfully stupid laughable analogy that only morons like you can make.

Turn off Rush and think for yourself
    Irony from a clueless know-nothing who parrots PHONY media memes. STFU, seriously.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    It is the duty of a president, any president, to investigate corruption (Biden and Son) in a country, any country, that we are giving millions in aid.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Trump even mentioned to Zelensky "don't surround yourself with these people" - the prior corrupt Poroshenko crowd.
    So yes the call was about corruption/ Ukraine meddling ,and that's the reason for the Biden refference

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    At no time during any of trumps phone calls to Ukraine did he bring up corruption- never!
    Yes he did you willful idiot.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So in the future, if we have a liberal Democrat president, you'll be cool if they do exactly what Trump did.
    Absolutely!! So in the future, if we have a liberal Democrat president, you'll be clamoring for impeachment if they do exactly what Trump did; right?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Yes he did you willful idiot.
    Lets hear it, dip shit. I will wait

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    If any president, did what Trump did she should be impeached.
    For what? Making leftists cry? Winning an election?

Turley: Rather they are meant to drive home a simple point: one can oppose President Trump’s policies or actions but still conclude that the current legal case for impeachment is not just woefully inadequate, but in some respects, dangerous, as the basis for the impeachment of an American president.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Lets hear it, dip shit. I will wait
    Already did you brain dead twat. Run along. No one can fix your mental illness.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

"I need a favor though, I need you to announce on CNN that you will be investigating (likely opposing candidate's child's name here) for corruption."
    that would be terrible.......I'm glad nothing like that happened here......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

There's so much wrong with this.

First, of course he's going to say there was no pressure in public, because he doesn't want to look weak.
    Secondly, Zelensky planned to announce an investigation into Biden on CNN. As soon as Trump got caught, and Zelensky got his money, he called off the plans and the announcement never happened. Clearly, the only thing driving him to announce this phony investigation was the money.
    Finally, Zelensky admitted that he knew he wasn't going to get the meeting with Trump that he desperately wanted if he didn't announce the investigation. He lied to save face in public, but in private he admitted the truth.

Now, I know you're fine with all that. So instead of appealing to your morality, I'm going to appeal to your pragmatism. If Trump gets away with this, if he gets reelected, then a president bribing another country for political reasons gets normalized. Do you want it to be normalized when a liberal Democrat president gets caught doing this?
    you're an idiot.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I would like to imagine that you wouldn't fabricate lie filled strawmen to make your laughably stupid and incoherent arguments.

It is clear from the FACTUAL evidence that Trump did not ask anyone to do anything illegally. It is OBVIOUS that Trump did not bribe anyone. It is OBVIOUS that Trump was perfectly within his rights to hold aid until he felt assured that the Government in Ukraine was not going to misuse the aid.

What was also painfully clear from the FACTS is that during Obama's President lethal aid was never given to Ukraine even when Russia had moved into the nation with the assistance and support of pro-Russian Ukrainians. What was also clear is that Obama continued to refuse lethal aid even AFTER Russian invaded and took over 1/3 of the nation in Crimea.

It is a laughably stupid and weak argument for idiots like Nadler and Schiff to declare that NOT giving aid to Ukraine was an international crisis after doing NOTHING for the eight years of Obamunism.

Turley said it best: ..... one can oppose President Trump’s policies or actions but still conclude that the current legal case for impeachment is not just woefully inadequate, but in some respects, dangerous, as the basis for the impeachment of an American president. [/i]
    Jarod's response to this: