Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 137

Thread: Are any facts disputed?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    63,521
    Thanks
    4,665
    Thanked 18,463 Times in 12,152 Posts
    Groans
    245
    Groaned 3,052 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Are any facts disputed?

    Here we go...

    Does anyone disagree that Rudy, at Trumps direction, told Ukraine that they would not get their money unless they announced on CNN an investigation into Joe Biden?

    That at no time did Trump ask to have any corruption not related to electoral politics investigated?



    Are there any facts in dispute?
    4,487

    *IMPEACHED


    "IN A COUPLE OF DAYS THE NUMBERS WILL BE 0"

  2. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

    Earl (12-04-2019)

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    CharacterAssassin (12-04-2019), christiefan915 (12-04-2019), domer76 (12-04-2019), Trumpet (12-04-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    37,695
    Thanks
    1,186
    Thanked 3,943 Times in 3,051 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 254 Times in 235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Here we go...

    Does anyone disagree that Rudy, at Trumps direction, told Ukraine that they would not get their money unless they announced on CNN an investigation into Joe Biden?

    That at no time did Trump ask to have any corruption not related to electoral politics investigated?



    Are there any facts in dispute?
    you takin the vote soon? if not, stfu.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

    https://qanon.pub <--- qanon project

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    24,199
    Thanks
    2,628
    Thanked 7,218 Times in 5,933 Posts
    Groans
    440
    Groaned 1,286 Times in 1,253 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Here we go...

    Does anyone disagree that Rudy, at Trumps direction, told Ukraine that they would not get their money unless they announced on CNN an investigation into Joe Biden?

    That at no time did Trump ask to have any corruption not related to electoral politics investigated?



    Are there any facts in dispute?
    None!Open and shut case
    Apollyon

  6. The Following User Groans At Mr.Mason For This Awful Post:

    Earl (12-04-2019)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Mason For This Post:

    Trumpet (12-04-2019)

  8. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    63,521
    Thanks
    4,665
    Thanked 18,463 Times in 12,152 Posts
    Groans
    245
    Groaned 3,052 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you takin the vote soon? if not, stfu.
    So you wont answer? I understand.
    4,487

    *IMPEACHED


    "IN A COUPLE OF DAYS THE NUMBERS WILL BE 0"

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    37,695
    Thanks
    1,186
    Thanked 3,943 Times in 3,051 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 254 Times in 235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    So you wont answer? I understand.
    when is the impeachment vote? adam schiff isn't sure of how he'll vote. its over man. find a fainting sofa and collapse before you hurt people.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

    https://qanon.pub <--- qanon project

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    dukkha (12-04-2019), Earl (12-04-2019), Teflon Don (12-04-2019), Wolverine (12-04-2019)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    77,794
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 10,330 Times in 6,784 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 435 Times in 404 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you takin the vote soon? if not, stfu.
    Of course not, they look partisan, they know that it will give Republicans control of witnesses called, etc., and they understand that it will only hurt them in the long run as the Rs keep their incumbents locked in sessions listening to witness after witness that they don't want to hear from...

    Anyway, if they ever vote on this I will be amazed. Nancy will put it off until next year and then quietly state that we are in "election season" and they will "let the voters decide".
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

    Earl (12-04-2019), TOP (12-04-2019)

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    63,521
    Thanks
    4,665
    Thanked 18,463 Times in 12,152 Posts
    Groans
    245
    Groaned 3,052 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Of course not, they look partisan, they know that it will give Republicans control of witnesses called, etc., and they understand that it will only hurt them in the long run as the Rs keep their incumbents locked in sessions listening to witness after witness that they don't want to hear from...

    Anyway, if they ever vote on this I will be amazed. Nancy will put it off until next year and then quietly state that we are in "election season" and they will "let the voters decide".
    Maybe, but I think that would harm the Democrats more than impeaching. I do not pretend that the Democrats are not as self interested as the Republicans. I just happen to believe Trumps behavior should not go unchecked.

    I think you are wrong and will avoid admitting it after its clear.
    4,487

    *IMPEACHED


    "IN A COUPLE OF DAYS THE NUMBERS WILL BE 0"

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    11,158
    Thanks
    16,593
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 2,952 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,730 Times in 1,621 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    when is the impeachment vote? adam schiff isn't sure of how he'll vote. its over man. find a fainting sofa and collapse before you hurt people.
    Boo Hoo Hoo

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    30,242
    Thanks
    13,444
    Thanked 17,798 Times in 9,192 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,002 Times in 1,797 Posts

    Default

    Not a single rightwinger answered the question in the OP

    One really does have to throw their self-respect out the window to invest countless message board hours defending, providing cover, and supporting a sleaze bag like Donald J. Trumpf.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    christiefan915 (12-04-2019), Trumpet (12-04-2019), TTQ64 (12-04-2019)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    63,521
    Thanks
    4,665
    Thanked 18,463 Times in 12,152 Posts
    Groans
    245
    Groaned 3,052 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    when is the impeachment vote? adam schiff isn't sure of how he'll vote. its over man. find a fainting sofa and collapse before you hurt people.
    You think so? So its your prediction that there will be no impeachment?
    4,487

    *IMPEACHED


    "IN A COUPLE OF DAYS THE NUMBERS WILL BE 0"

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    63,521
    Thanks
    4,665
    Thanked 18,463 Times in 12,152 Posts
    Groans
    245
    Groaned 3,052 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Not a single rightwinger answered the question in the OP

    One really does have to throw their self-respect out the window to invest countless message board hours defending, providing cover, and supporting a sleaze bag like Donald J. Trumpf.
    They cant.
    4,487

    *IMPEACHED


    "IN A COUPLE OF DAYS THE NUMBERS WILL BE 0"

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14,088
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 5,053 Times in 3,365 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    when is the impeachment vote? adam schiff isn't sure of how he'll vote. its over man. find a fainting sofa and collapse before you hurt people.
    Not a single fact, my dear, from the Congressional hearings has been disputed. Not a single republican has attempted to dispute the facts that the committees have uncovered. We all know he is guilty, time for your kind to step up to the plate and man up

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

    Trumpet (12-04-2019)

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    26,249
    Thanks
    41,482
    Thanked 11,747 Times in 9,058 Posts
    Groans
    25,492
    Groaned 1,688 Times in 1,581 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Impeach Rudy.

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    63,521
    Thanks
    4,665
    Thanked 18,463 Times in 12,152 Posts
    Groans
    245
    Groaned 3,052 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    We know the facts, that's why today's hearings have expert witnesses instead of fact witnesses.
    4,487

    *IMPEACHED


    "IN A COUPLE OF DAYS THE NUMBERS WILL BE 0"

  23. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    37,695
    Thanks
    1,186
    Thanked 3,943 Times in 3,051 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 254 Times in 235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Of course not, they look partisan, they know that it will give Republicans control of witnesses called, etc., and they understand that it will only hurt them in the long run as the Rs keep their incumbents locked in sessions listening to witness after witness that they don't want to hear from...

    Anyway, if they ever vote on this I will be amazed. Nancy will put it off until next year and then quietly state that we are in "election season" and they will "let the voters decide".
    hey man. I thought you became the woodwork, but here you are, jumpin out!

    I about shit my self when I saw schiff saying he's not sure of his vote. what the actual hell?!!

    put a fork in it.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

    https://qanon.pub <--- qanon project

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    Damocles (12-04-2019), Earl (12-04-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Global warming's effect on hurricane strength disputed in new report
    By MasterChief in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 07:24 PM
  2. Arab in disputed territories slits 13 year olds throat
    By Face, Your in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 08:18 AM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 05:45 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2015, 02:35 PM
  5. for usf and sty - a gun range disputed
    By Don Quixote in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 01:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •