Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.2, CFM, Sailor, TOP, Into the Night, gfm7175, Earl and saltydancin

Thread: Trump covers for American slaughter, attacks the courts, spits on justice.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,395 Times in 6,142 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump covers for American slaughter, attacks the courts, spits on justice.

Afghans demand justice amid attempt to probe war crimes at ICC

Man who lost wife and seven children in US air strike among many victims of violence who are seeking answers.

The number of civilian causalities in Afghanistan reached record highs this year, with about 4,300 people hurt or killed between July and September

Masih Ur-Rahman's seven children and wife were killed in a US air strike on their house last September in Wardak, a central Afghan province.

Four other relatives in the house, all children, also died.

"I lost everything in this life," he told Al Jazeera. "I ask myself every day, how could I have been strong enough to bury my children and wife, whose bodies were deformed and bloody? How did I not die of pain?"

Now, Masih and other victims of relentless violence in Afghanistan are pinning their hopes on international courts to bring them justice.

The US-led military mission in Afghanistan initially denied the bombing on Masih's house or any air strike that took place in the area.

But following an investigation by The Bureau of Investigative Journalism three months later, it confirmed the strike, but added that only fighters were killed.

"The open lies of the Americans and their atrocities in Afghanistan every day has left us with a hole in our hearts, we've lost everything," Masih said.

"They have killed innocent people without accountability, I am pinning my hopes on the ICC's hearings after being denied justice by the Americans and Afghan government officials."

US President Donald Trump has denounced the ICC for its "broad, unaccountable, prosecutorial powers", and Washington revoked travel visas for ICC personnel in response to the appeal on the investigation into war crimes in Afghanistan.

On Wednesday, Trump's personal lawyer Jay Sekulow said in a statement ahead of the hearing that he intends to block Bensouda, the chief prosecutor, in her efforts to open the investigation, to defend the interests of US military members.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...064625131.html
    American has become the enemy of justice.
    Curse the perpetrators. Curse Trump allowing this. He is a low-life mobster . Without justice, millions of people around the world are seeking revenge. When they take it we will call them ' terrorists '.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

2. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-04-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ICC judges 'were wrong to reject Afghan probe': Prosecutors
    Judges at the Hague 'overstepped their powers' when ruling against abuse investigations, prosecutors have said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...221420695.html

Maria Ressa.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Muhammadans shouldnt have gone into the terrorism biz if they wanted access to justice.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Muhammadans shouldnt have gone into the terrorism biz if they wanted access to justice.
    Yeah- you gonna give it to them two-year old terrorists good, aincha toughie.

Maria Ressa.