Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White-hating Cory Booker wants to give $100 BILLION (!!!) to NON-WHITE colleges

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I'm sure you're trying to say something, but it's coming out as

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Another sign of a White Nationalist. When you defend White Nationalism and call it BLA! BLA! BLA! when someone points it out and defines it!

White Nationalists think they are even more superior than White people who are not White Nationalists.

White Nationalists think they are gifts to the world- GODS- and Superior to all!

Thanks for sharing- it's very telling of you!

But, at least- you are out of the closet now!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    Awe isn't that nice she taught him how to rollover. TTQ have you also trained him how to sit and beg too
    Quiet! Fart Face.

No one asked for any of your shit-slinging shit-stirring psychobabble!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    You are barking up the wrong tree.

Not sure why you are accusing me of being racist- but I have all day- SPLAIN LUCY?

I have said nothing negative about AA or HBCU's- and I already know why they were founded and funded- and I certainly have no negative views as to why or how they were founded or funded.

BUt, I should not have to explain myself- as my posting here has an audit trail that is available to review as evidence of anything I ever said that could be considered or thought of as racist in any way- shape- or form.

Sorry if you took something I said out of context. But never was anything I ever said here was ever intended to be taken or given as racially insensitive.
    Didn't mean you as in YOU...wasn't directing this to you.....just speaking in general.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Didn't mean you as in YOU...wasn't directing this to you.....just speaking in general.
    Thanks for the explanation.

I have been in defense mode all day, as people are attacking my every post these days by calling me all kinds of things!

Sorry for assuming you were attacking me personally for something I said.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the explanation.

I have been in defense mode all day, as people are attacking my every post these days by calling me all kinds of things!

Sorry for assuming you were attacking me personally for something I said.
    No worries.......it's all good.

I welcome the attacks......it shows how much I get under their skin. They hate truth especially truth about white folks, white men in particular. They don't interact with Blacks IRL so they are not use to hearing about themselves and the truth about this country.

Finding out their lily white world is based on privilege, lies, racism, violence and greed gives them the deer in the headlights stare........they have thought all along they were just plain better than everyone else.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (12-04-2019)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is funny because other critics of the man say he is an "Uncle Tom"

So he's a white hating Uncle Tom? Will you guys choose more consistent memes to vent your hate?
    It makes your hate less confusing that way.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    No worries.......it's all good.

I welcome the attacks......it shows how much I get under their skin. They hate truth especially truth about white folks, white men in particular. They don't interact with Blacks IRL so they are not use to hearing about themselves and the truth about this country.

Finding out their lily white world is based on privilege, lies, racism, violence and greed gives them the deer in the headlights stare........they have thought all along they were just plain better than everyone else.
    I know the feeling and I share that with you, as WHite Nationalists think they are Superior to even White People who are not racists like them.

The hateful White Supremacists and White Nationalists (Is there any difference?) think they are superior to everyone who are not racists like them.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Yes indeed. There are lots of colleges that are 95% black. Which is a good thing since blacks can't keep up with whites and asians.
    There are many more than those listed where the black percentage is over 90%. Those three were listed because they are an answer to Bordeaux Night's question of what college is 95% black.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

I know the feeling and I share that with you, as WHite Nationalists think they are Superior to even White People who are not racists like them.

The hateful White Supremacists and White Nationalists (Is there any difference?) think they are superior to everyone who are not racists like them.
    Oh please ,you would never know the feelings of Black people. Please don't fall for his self described victim act that he is attempting to peddle, TTQ.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

You can think whatever you like- that is what imagination is all about.

Unfortunately, what we think is not facts. For instance, you may think you feel superior to Black People, you may think you are more intelligent than Black people- DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

YOU may THINK generally or on average, that WHITE HIGH SCHOOL students are more intelligent than Black High School Students- Does not make it true.

You may think that intelligence depends upon skin color- DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

This is what is defined as Racism- This is what is defined as White Nationalism.

White Nationalists are always going to think- Because they are White- Because of Skin Color- They are superior to people of color in every way- they are going to think that White Students have to actually make their grades- and that people of color must therefore be passed along because of their inferiority in order to keep up with the naturally born gifted and SUPERIOR White High School students.

DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE!
    So you want proof blacks are inferior?. Here ya go, sambo

. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

There is no longer any sense in debating this. The evidence is overwhelming.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Another sign of a White Nationalist. When you defend White Nationalism and call it BLA! BLA! BLA! when someone points it out and defines it!

White Nationalists think they are even more superior than White people who are not White Nationalists.

White Nationalists think they are gifts to the world- GODS- and Superior to all!

Thanks for sharing- it's very telling of you!

But, at least- you are out of the closet now!
    What's wrong with white nationalism? Why can't whites stick up for themselves like every other race does. THINK, you miserable white-hating racist.
    Last edited by Text Drivers are Killers; 12-05-2019 at 12:24 AM.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)