Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: White-hating Cory Booker wants to give $100 BILLION (!!!) to NON-WHITE colleges

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Imagine if trump gave $100 billion to schools only if they were 95% white.
    Why do you hate yourself for being a nigger?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

That's affirmative action too since blacks get the benefit of massive AA grading in high schools.
    Don't make claims that you can't back up!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    The federal government gives billions to "white" colleges already. Try again TDAK.
    And to non-white colleges. So why does Booker want to give more to black colleges?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    And to non-white colleges. So why does Booker want to give more to black colleges?
    Well for starters he’s a politician and giving out money is what they do best. But that aside do you have statistics that show the federal government gives even a billion dollars a year to non-white dominated colleges?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

Hey einstein. If a school is 95% black it's a black school. THINK, you white-hating moron.
    Attendance has nothing to do with any such designation. Get with the program, dude. By the way, what college is 95% black? I don't believe there is such a thing in America. On top of that, hating bigots and morons is not hating whites. Race is irrelevant in that designation.
    Last edited by Bourdeaux Nights; 12-04-2019 at 05:26 AM.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    The federal government gives billions to "white" colleges already. Try again TDAK.
    There aren't any "white" colleges. However, there are HBCs. Try again, boy.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourdeaux Nights View Post
    Attendance has nothing to do with any such designation. Get with the program, dude. By the way, what college is 95% black? I don't believe there is such a thing in America. On top of that, hating bigots and morons is not hating whites. Race is irrelevant in that designation.
    South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, SC - 94.5% black, 3.7% white, and others (native American, Latino/Hispanic, etc.) less than 1% each.

Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA- 94.6% black with others (white, Asian, native American, Hispanic/Latino) with less then 1% each.

Spelman College in Atlanta, GA - 96.4% black. Similar breakdown as with other races of previous two.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Don't make claims that you can't back up!
    HAHAHA. Did you really say that?? You saying our schools do NOT use affirmative action grading to help blacks???? HAHAHA. You are the only one thinks that.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, SC - 94.5% black, 3.7% white, and others (native American, Latino/Hispanic, etc.) less than 1% each.

Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA- 94.6% black with others (white, Asian, native American, Hispanic/Latino) with less then 1% each.

Spelman College in Atlanta, GA - 96.4% black. Similar breakdown as with other races of previous two.
    Yes indeed. There are lots of colleges that are 95% black. Which is a good thing since blacks can't keep up with whites and asians.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Imagine if trump gave $100 billion to schools only if they were 95% white.
    Hey DUMBASS, HBCU'S aren't RACIALLY SEGREGATED. Thus, H for 'historically'. One thing to be RACIST, another to be STUUUUPID.

WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHA. Did you really say that?? You saying our schools do NOT use affirmative action grading to help blacks???? HAHAHA. You are the only one thinks that.
    You can think whatever you like- that is what imagination is all about.

Unfortunately, what we think is not facts. For instance, you may think you feel superior to Black People, you may think you are more intelligent than Black people- DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

YOU may THINK generally or on average, that WHITE HIGH SCHOOL students are more intelligent than Black High School Students- Does not make it true.

You may think that intelligence depends upon skin color- DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

This is what is defined as Racism- This is what is defined as White Nationalism.

White Nationalists are always going to think- Because they are White- Because of Skin Color- They are superior to people of color in every way- they are going to think that White Students have to actually make their grades- and that people of color must therefore be passed along because of their inferiority in order to keep up with the naturally born gifted and SUPERIOR White High School students.

DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE!

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

You can think whatever you like- that is what imagination is all about.

Unfortunately, what we think is not facts. For instance, you may think you feel superior to Black People, you may think you are more intelligent than Black people- DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

YOU may THINK generally or on average, that WHITE HIGH SCHOOL students are more intelligent than Black High School Students- Does not make it true.

You may think that intelligence depends upon skin color- DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

This is what is defined as Racism- This is what is defined as White Nationalism.

White Nationalists are always going to think- Because they are White- Because of Skin Color- They are superior to people of color in every way- they are going to think that White Students have to actually make their grades- and that people of color must therefore be passed along because of their inferiority in order to keep up with the naturally born gifted and SUPERIOR White High School students.

DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE!

I'm sure you're trying to say something, but it's coming out as

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Most states have followed Texas with something that replaced affirmative action, when Texas adapted a guaranteed admission to any Texas College if you are in the top 10% of your High School class.

But, even that falls short as- what about everyone else?

Why should a minority have to graduate in the Top 10% of his High School Class just to be able to attend a state university?

So No cigar Texas and Florida! You still have a way to go before you should just end Affirmative Action. But thanks for trying to help!

You end AA by not being racist.

AA and HBCU's is because WHITES WOULD'T ALLOW BLACKS IN THEIR SCHOOL. PERIOD!

Don't like AA, stop being racist.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    You end AA by not being racist.

AA and HBCU's is because WHITES WOULD'T ALLOW BLACKS IN THEIR SCHOOL. PERIOD!

Don't like AA, stop being racist.
    You are barking up the wrong tree.

Not sure why you are accusing me of being racist- but I have all day- SPLAIN LUCY?

I have said nothing negative about AA or HBCU's- and I already know why they were founded and funded- and I certainly have no negative views as to why or how they were founded or funded.

BUt, I should not have to explain myself- as my posting here has an audit trail that is available to review as evidence of anything I ever said that could be considered or thought of as racist in any way- shape- or form.

Sorry if you took something I said out of context. But never was anything I ever said here was ever intended to be taken or given as racially insensitive.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Not sure why you are accusing me of being racist- but I have all day- SPLAIN LUCY?

I have said nothing negative about AA or HBCU's- and I already know why they were founded and funded- and I certainly have no negative views as to why or how they were founded or funded.

BUt, I should not have to explain myself- as my posting here has an audit trail that is available to review as evidence of anything I ever said that could be considered or thought of as racist in any way- shape- or form.

Sorry if you took something I said out of context. But never was anything I ever said here was ever intended to be taken or given as racially insensitive.
    Awe isn't that nice she taught him how to rollover. TTQ have you also trained him how to sit and beg too