Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction thread....Impeachment.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    That article is a lie filled pile of leftist bile snowflake. Again, you have been duped by the lie filled PHONY media.

"Look, Article II [of the Constitution], I would be allowed to fire Robert Mueller," he asserted. "Assuming I did all the things... Number one, I didn't. He wasn't fired ... But more importantly, Article II allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would have allowed me to fire him,"

He is talking about his right to fire the special counsel. Does a President have that authority under the Constitution? Yes or no?

The executive power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

He shall have power, ................and all other officers of the United States, whose appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by law: but the Congress may by law vest the appointment of such inferior officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the courts of law, or in the heads of departments.
    The Constitution says the president can appoint officials but nowhere does it say he can fire them. That power comes from a Supreme Court decision granting him that power.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    If he weren’t innocent democrats could prove it lol.
    That was so simply, eloquently.....devastating!

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Schiff Show now becomes the Nadler Narrative -of course the House impeaches on a partisan vote.
    This was all baked in to begin with

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-02-2019)

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    If he weren’t innocent democrats could prove it lol.
    Had you listened to the recent hearings, and the testimony , it would be almost impossible to say he is innocent . Where is the full transcript of the phone call?

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Had you listened to the recent hearings, and the testimony , it would be almost impossible to say he is innocent . Where is the full transcript of the phone call?
    Their shit doesn't pass the straight face test. Why bother.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fox’s Napolitano Calls Trump Impeachment Strategy ‘Very Unwise’: Can’t Argue Process is ‘Unfair’ if He Doesn’t Send Lawyers

Connor Mannion 1 hr ago

Trump arrives in Britain ahead of NATO meeting

GOP defense says Ukraine pressure was apolitical

Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano struck out at President Donald Trump’s decision to not send lawyers to an upcoming impeachment hearing, calling the move “very unwise.”
    “I am curious what you make of the fact that the president might want to skip out on this Judiciary Committee opening hearing and maybe others to follow, because it is essentially a Kangaroo court or it’s not fair,” Neil Cavuto said on Your World Monday.
    The rules about which the president are complaining were written by a Republican House of Representatives in 2015. The president would be very unwise not to send lawyers there,” Napolitano responded.
    “The Democrats are not doing anything that the Democrats did not do to Nixon or the Republicans didn’t do the Bill Clinton. But I think he makes a mistake when he refuses to participate. It is a valid vote by the House of Representatives that authorized this,” he continued. “He also loses the argument that it’s unfair if he doesn’t take the opportunity to participate himself.
    Napolitano again defended his belief that Trump’s actions have merited impeachment.
    “In my view, it is clearly impeachable because it involves two potential crimes,” Napolitano said. “The crime of bribery … which is defined as the failure to do an official act, release the $391 million, until a favor comes your way: not conduct an investigation, announce the existence of an investigation of Joe Biden. The other crime is asking for campaign aide from a foreign national. That’s a crime in and of itself, just asking.”
    “They are free to say that’s not an impeachable offense, but they are not free to say it didn’t happen, because the evidence that it happened is overwhelming,” he said.
    Watch above, via Fox News.

Oops! That's going to sting

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am supposed to tell you what you refuse to believe? If he was innocent, he would allow his inner circle to testify.
    If he were innocent he would not have hidden the conversation with the President of the Ukraine in a secure server.
    If he were innocent he would personally testify.
    If he were innocent he would make available the full details and transaction of that ill fated phone call.
    I didn't ask you that; WHAT CRIMES? You made the stupid lie filled statement; back it up!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano struck out at President Donald Trump’s decision to not send lawyers to an upcoming impeachment hearing, calling the move “very unwise.”
    “I am curious what you make of the fact that the president might want to skip out on this Judiciary Committee opening hearing and maybe others to follow, because it is essentially a Kangaroo court or it’s not fair,” Neil Cavuto said on Your World Monday.
    “The rules about which the president are complaining were written by a Republican House of Representatives in 2015. The president would be very unwise not to send lawyers there,” Napolitano responded.
    “The Democrats are not doing anything that the Democrats did not do to Nixon or the Republicans didn’t do the Bill Clinton. But I think he makes a mistake when he refuses to participate. It is a valid vote by the House of Representatives that authorized this,” he continued. “He also loses the argument that it’s unfair if he doesn’t take the opportunity to participate himself.”
    Napolitano again defended his belief that Trump’s actions have merited impeachment.
    “In my view, it is clearly impeachable because it involves two potential crimes,” Napolitano said. “The crime of bribery … which is defined as the failure to do an official act, release the $391 million, until a favor comes your way: not conduct an investigation, announce the existence of an investigation of Joe Biden. The other crime is asking for campaign aide from a foreign national. That’s a crime in and of itself, just asking.”
    “They are free to say that’s not an impeachable offense, but they are not free to say it didn’t happen, because the evidence that it happened is overwhelming,” he said.
    Watch above, via Fox News.

Oops! That's going to sting

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The Constitution says the president can appoint officials but nowhere does it say he can fire them. That power comes from a Supreme Court decision granting him that power.
    The officials serve at the will of the Chief Executive.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I read the transcript. I listened to ALL the hearings. WHAT CRIMES?

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Their shit doesn't pass the straight face test. Why bother.
    I R O N Y!!!!

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn't ask you that; WHAT CRIMES? You made the stupid lie filled statement; back it up!
    Once again, why won't trump release the full transcript of the phone call. Surely if he is innocent, the call will back hi, up. Only the guilty have so much to hide. Why won't he allow his people to testify in trumps defense?

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I read the transcript. I listened to ALL the hearings. WHAT CRIMES?
    There is NO transcript to read. You are a pathetic liar.

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Fox’s Napolitano Calls Trump Impeachment Strategy ‘Very Unwise’: Can’t Argue Process is ‘Unfair’ if He Doesn’t Send Lawyers
    Napolitano hasn't been right about anything so far. His OPINION is worthless.

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

There is NO transcript to read. You are a pathetic liar.
    How far up your ass is your head? From CNN no less: https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/polit...all/index.html