Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 324

Thread: Prediction thread....Impeachment.

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,110
    Thanks
    3,507
    Thanked 10,129 Times in 7,029 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 2,271 Times in 2,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yes. They blindly supported him even though he clearly should have been removed for lying under oath. Today, the Democrats have moved away from Fascism, but the Republicans have moved towards it.
    And if lying under oath about a blowjob when the potus has a wife and teenage daughter is worthy of removal, certainly forcing /extorting a foreign government at war with Russia to announce and commence a dubious tabloid only worthy investigation of his top political rival using $400,000,000.00 of our tax money as the carrot or stick is too. Shhhesh.

    Not only fascist support for a dictator, but what about flat out ethics and honesty and fair dealing?

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,580
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 3,489 Times in 2,789 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,343 Times in 1,228 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    And if lying under oath about a blowjob when the potus has a wife and teenage daughter is worthy of removal, certainly forcing /extorting a foreign government at war with Russia to announce and commence a dubious tabloid only worthy investigation of his top political rival using $400,000,000.00 of our tax money as the carrot or stick is too. Shhhesh.

    Not only fascist support for a dictator, but what about flat out ethics and honesty and fair dealing?
    Absolutely. Let's be real here, Clinton lied about a sexual relationship. I still think he should have been removed, but what he did was not a big deal as far as politics go. It was wrong, sure, but it had no national consequences.
    What Trump did actually is a huge deal in that he broke a law in order to crush a political opponent while putting one of our allies in danger. This is much bigger than a blow job and a stained dress.

  3. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,580
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 3,489 Times in 2,789 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,343 Times in 1,228 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You've got it exactly backwards. The Democratic Party of the Jackass have embraced Fascism, and the Republicans continue to fight it.
    Oh, of course. Because laws only exist for presidents without the Magic R.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    Jarod (12-05-2019)

  5. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    463
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 303 Times in 233 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Trump will be removed from Office before the end of his term and CNN will play a role in his ouster according to his lawyer, Mark S Zaid.






    So just remember, it's the liberal left overthrowing a democratically elected president.

    This means the left wing will in fact be responsible for the ultimate destruction of america via anarchy after they violently remove Trump from Office.


    So yes, we can blame liberals for total destruction of the greatest nation on earth.
    dem∑o∑crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

    Truth Detector (12-02-2019)

  7. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    87,085
    Thanks
    101,225
    Thanked 19,503 Times in 16,355 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,904 Times in 2,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Oh, of course. Because laws only exist for presidents without the Magic R.
    There you go again with the lying; Trump complies with all our laws. I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.
    AsshatZombie: "The unknowns of freedom can often seem scary compared to the certainty of tyranny."



    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  8. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    87,085
    Thanks
    101,225
    Thanked 19,503 Times in 16,355 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,904 Times in 2,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    Trump will be removed from Office before the end of his term and CNN will play a role in his ouster according to his lawyer, Mark S Zaid.






    So just remember, it's the liberal left overthrowing a democratically elected president.

    This means the left wing will in fact be responsible for the ultimate destruction of america via anarchy after they violently remove Trump from Office.


    So yes, we can blame liberals for total destruction of the greatest nation on earth.
    AsshatZombie: "The unknowns of freedom can often seem scary compared to the certainty of tyranny."



    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  9. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    26,542
    Thanks
    8,630
    Thanked 15,976 Times in 11,033 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 390 Times in 377 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    There you go again with the lying; Trump complies with all our laws. I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.
    That is because you do not take the Democrat magic pixie dust! Or have the Democrat secret decoder ring!
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Truth Detector (12-02-2019)

  11. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    34,513
    Thanks
    9,732
    Thanked 22,952 Times in 15,005 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 1,044 Times in 997 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    1) Pointing out that what he did was unacceptable and for future presidents.
    2) Marking in history the Republicans cowardliness..

    If Trump would admit his mistake Iíd be okay without the impeachment but it canít be allowed to go on without someone saying itís wrong and illegal.
    If Trump admitted a mistake democrat would take the inch and make five miles out of it lol.

    Besides, why should Trump admit to a mistake he *and a lot of other people* donít think he made?

    But Democrats have a clear choice in censure: it would send the appropriate message. Also, nobody outside The Bubble think Senate Republicans would be cowards if they didnít vote to impeach.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Truth Detector (12-02-2019)

  13. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,318
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 4,806 Times in 3,191 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 975 Times in 917 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    There you go again with the lying; Trump complies with all our laws. I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.
    Isn't trump the guy who said he can do anything he wanted???

  14. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    87,085
    Thanks
    101,225
    Thanked 19,503 Times in 16,355 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,904 Times in 2,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Isn't trump the guy who said he can do anything he wanted???
    Not at all. But I see that you have difficulty distinguishing reality from a pun or a joke. Must suck to be you.

    I bet you think Trump colluded with the Russians when he joked about them finding Hillary's missing emails too. Damn you're dumb. Or dishonest. Perhaps you are BOTH?
    AsshatZombie: "The unknowns of freedom can often seem scary compared to the certainty of tyranny."



    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  15. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,318
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 4,806 Times in 3,191 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 975 Times in 917 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    If Trump admitted a mistake democrat would take the inch and make five miles out of it lol.

    Besides, why should Trump admit to a mistake he *and a lot of other people* don’t think he made?

    But Democrats have a clear choice in censure: it would send the appropriate message. Also, nobody outside The Bubble think Senate Republicans would be cowards if they didn’t vote to impeach.
    Trump has never admitted to making a mistake, never admitted to lying, never admitted to do anything wrong. Its always someone else's fault, never his. Who is he blaming for his impeachment?

  16. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,318
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 4,806 Times in 3,191 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 975 Times in 917 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Not at all. But I see that you have difficulty distinguishing reality from a pun or a joke. Must suck to be you.

    I bet you think Trump colluded with the Russians when he joked about them finding Hillary's missing emails too. Damn you're dumb. Or dishonest. Perhaps you are BOTH?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/educa...arn-otherwise/

  17. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    87,085
    Thanks
    101,225
    Thanked 19,503 Times in 16,355 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,904 Times in 2,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Trump has never admitted to making a mistake, never admitted to lying, never admitted to do anything wrong. Its always someone else's fault, never his.
    Why should he?

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Who is he blaming for his impeachment?
    The lying dishonest fools in the Democratic Party of the Jackass who can't accept losing an election in 2016.
    AsshatZombie: "The unknowns of freedom can often seem scary compared to the certainty of tyranny."



    Eric Holder: ďIím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done,Ē Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.Ē

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Darth Omar (12-02-2019)

  19. #74 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,318
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 4,806 Times in 3,191 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 975 Times in 917 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Why should he?



    The lying dishonest fools in the Democratic Party of the Jackass who can't accept losing an election in 2016.
    Trump is as guilty as can be! You know it as does everyone else.

  20. #75 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,982
    Thanks
    15,234
    Thanked 14,420 Times in 12,037 Posts
    Groans
    18,546
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    I am absolutely going to enjoy it, when we next have a liberal president with a Republican House and Senate;; because as Obama has stated, elections have consequences.

    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Truth Detector (12-02-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Cohen Testimony Prediction Thread
    By Phantasmal in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-24-2019, 07:58 AM
  2. 2018 midterm prediction thread
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2018, 06:28 AM
  3. 2018: Prediction thread
    By Русский агент in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-01-2018, 03:30 AM
  4. 2016: New Year Prediction Thread
    By Damocles in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 12-01-2017, 05:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •