Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 136

Thread: Lisa Page announces how offended she is that people hate her for committing treason

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10,974
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 3,890 Times in 2,625 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 577 Times in 547 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Even CNN was forced to admit it after endlessly smearing President Trump as a liar for correctly pointing it out. This is common knowledge at this point. It all started on his watch, at the hands of his people, with his knowledge.

    "(CNN)The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it. The Mueller report flatly states that Russia began interfering in American democracy in 2014. Over the next couple of years, the effort blossomed into a robust attempt to interfere in our 2016 presidential election. The Obama administration knew this was going on and yet did nothing."


    Mueller's report looks bad for Obama

    Attachment 13054
    So its Obama's fault that trump and most of the members of his administration are criminals????

  2. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    So its Obama's fault that trump and most of the members of his administration are criminals????
    Obama compromising national security, shredding the Constitution, and being negligent and a criminal (what these facts show) isn't Trump (or anyone in his administration) being a criminal. That doesn't even make sense. Obama's deep state framing Trump makes DEMOCRATS criminals, not the people they lied about and falsely persecuted.

    What an idiot.
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  3. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10,974
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 3,890 Times in 2,625 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 577 Times in 547 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Obama compromising national security, shredding the Constitution, and being negligent and a criminal (what these facts show) isn't Trump (or anyone in his administration) being a criminal. That doesn't even make sense. Obama's deep state framing Trump makes DEMOCRATS criminals, not the people they lied about and falsely persecuted.

    What an idiot.
    You need some mental help badly.

  4. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,294
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked 2,555 Times in 1,740 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 494 Times in 454 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The TRIGGERED CLOWN ALERT is all getin the ring, yes.

  5. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19,630
    Thanks
    2,850
    Thanked 8,790 Times in 6,073 Posts
    Groans
    93
    Groaned 1,722 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    You don't care that the President is a criminal. Nothing you say matters, criminal lover.

  6. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5,368
    Thanks
    2,057
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,673 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 123 Times in 109 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Again, this is one of the biggest bullshit fabrications the right ever came up with and that is saying a lot considering all the bullshit fabrications they have authored

    They take 5,000+ Emails and cherry pick a dozen or so phrases and then tell us this proves a conspiracy, common sense dictates if such a plot existed they could find more than a dozen or so phrases from 5,000+ Emails to establish such

    This lady deserves to be outraged, and to make matters worse she has the President of the United States, the most powerful person in the world, persoanlly attacking her as a "traitor," guilty of "treason." With all the MAGA bombers, MAGA shooters, and MAGA nut cases out there Trump is literately making her a target.

    Just what the Founding Fathers had in mind
    Lisa Page fucked up - in more ways than one. Not good to be her at this time. Fuck with Trump and you will feel his wrath.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Bigdog (12-03-2019), Darth Omar (12-04-2019)

  8. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    29,839
    Thanks
    8,229
    Thanked 18,775 Times in 12,554 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 996 Times in 955 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Lisa Page fucked up - in more ways than one. Not good to be her at this time. Fuck with Trump and you will feel his wrath.
    Well, you’ll hear it at least lol.

    What did the little Snow Flake expect after what she said about Trump?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  9. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You need some mental help badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The TRIGGERED CLOWN ALERT is all getin the ring, yes.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Next.
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  10. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    You don't care that the President is a criminal. Nothing you say matters, criminal lover.
    Yes, Democrats framing Trump with a fake dossier makes THEM the criminals...but pointing this out is "not caring that the president is a criminal." Nice logic there, brainiac.

    pot kettle.jpg

    And by your own logic, you not caring that Obama and his crime spree of an administration started this illegal hoax means that nothing YOU say matters. Well thought out, as always.

    Last edited by Arminius; 12-04-2019 at 05:59 AM.
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  11. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    When the IG's report is released next week, we'll see if he's found any of this abundant evidence, okay?

    OMG! Maybe he didn't check with Sean?
    No need. We already have it readily available for all to see. IG report is just a formality at this point.
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  12. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5,368
    Thanks
    2,057
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,673 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 123 Times in 109 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, you’ll hear it at least lol.

    What did the little Snow Flake expect after what she said about Trump?
    And texting about it with a psychopathic married lover. She’ll be an old maid.

  13. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,786
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7,734 Times in 5,337 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 357 Times in 341 Posts

    Default

    Lisa Page is a ho, a disgraced FBI agent, and forever tarnished in all she wishes to accomplish in her life

    and I would hope she would be on suicide alert for the forseeable future
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

    WHERES RUTH

  14. #103 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,368
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 100 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Lisa Page is a ho, a disgraced FBI agent, and forever tarnished in all she wishes to accomplish in her life

    and I would hope she would be on suicide alert for the forseeable future
    Life in prison at the very least for such open treason. Suicide should not be an option.
    "No one is above the law"

    Except Dems who:

    -create sanctuary cities

    -use Bleachbit & hammers to destroy evidence

    -stage fake hate crimes

    -enact laws & start wars w/o Congress

    -help voter fraud

    -lie to judges, doctor evidence, & illegally spy

    -assault & terrorize dissent





    Trump was elected to break the establishment. Of course they impeached him

  15. #104 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    18,095
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,422 Times in 5,375 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,259 Times in 1,179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Lisa Page fucked up - in more ways than one. Not good to be her at this time. Fuck with Trump and you will feel his wrath.
    And I noticed you didn't offer anything to invalidate my point that the "deep state" is pure demogogue fabrication, not suprising, there is nothing you can offer

  16. #105 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    18,095
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,422 Times in 5,375 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,259 Times in 1,179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, you’ll hear it at least lol.

    What did the little Snow Flake expect after what she said about Trump?
    You mean in those dozen or so phrases pulled from over 5,000+ Emails do you? Now that's conclusive, and conservatives don't understand why others find them conspiracy prone

Similar Threads

  1. APP - Angela Merkel committing treason?
    By Teflon Don in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2018, 10:26 AM
  2. Warren G Harding caught committing treason!
    By Micawber in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 03:20 PM
  3. Barack Obama Caught Committing Treason
    By J.kennedy in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 12:36 PM
  4. Barack Obama Caught Committing Treason
    By J.kennedy in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 11:42 PM
  5. Even WHITE people now committing hoax hate crimes!!!!
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2016, 07:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •