Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: 2 gay men adopt 11 y.o. boy. Teacher fired for criticism of it.

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Disgust, not hate, revulsion, not hate.

A man who is interested in a woman’s genitalia is not perverted.

A man who is interested in a man’s genitalia is perverted and should ask for forgiveness and help.
    A man who sexually grabs a woman's vagina without permission,but because he's a star!Is a pervert.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Groupies want their....grabbed, at least most of them.

Then they brag about it.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What would Pliny the Elder say?

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Or Henry David Thoreau?

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Support for a deviant, perverted abomination does not negate the fact that it is a deviant, perverted abomination.
    Even if it is, which part of lets say Amendment 1 (where they can believe that it isn't a sin, even if you do), Amendment 4 (Where they have a right to privacy), Amendment 2 (where they have a right to defend themselves) is negated by stuff that grosses you out?

This is why I associate more with libertarians than republicans. I am a conservative, but I am conservative and I really BELIEVE in the Constitution and in personal freedoms and responsibility.

Grossness is not the line where their rights end. They have an absolute right to believe differently than you, and to practice those beliefs. That your God calls it an abomination doesn't change this 1st Amendment right.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

DigitalDave (12-04-2019), Earl (12-04-2019)

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Even if it is, which part of lets say Amendment 1 (where they can believe that it isn't a sin, even if you do), Amendment 4 (Where they have a right to privacy), Amendment 2 (where they have a right to defend themselves) is negated by stuff that grosses you out?

This is why I associate more with libertarians than republicans. I am a conservative, but I am conservative and I really BELIEVE in the Constitution and in personal freedoms and responsibility.

Grossness is not the line where their rights end. They have an absolute right to believe differently than you, and to practice those beliefs. That your God calls it an abomination doesn't change this 1st Amendment right.
    I don’t believe that I advocated for violating Amendment 1, 2 or 4.

I gave my belief, based on the word of God, that homosexuality is a perverted ,deviant abomination.

The First Amendment gives one the right to express a belief, even one with which you disagree.

I also posted that my belief in God’s word mandates that one speak out against the sin of perversion.

Free speech has very few limitations, Oracle.

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    just trying to keep it real,
    no one thinks of the child and the additional problems he or she might face trying to grow up normally.
    It's all about what's best for the adults in these cases, 'they deserve a baby', 'it's only fair to them', 'society will just have to accept it'
    The epitome of your argument is simply that we should not let anyone weird or different adopt a child because the kid might get made fun of. It's hilarious, honestly, that you probably don't see that.

The child is happy, despite your beliefs. The whole argument that 'no one thinks of the child' is simply nonsense, when the problems they face are coming from those who seem to believe they'll have problems and want to impose their believe system onto them. It IS your problem to deal with, and you'll just have to accept that.
    You Are Not So Smart Podcast - A celebration of Self-Delusion

9. The Following User Groans At DigitalDave For This Awful Post:

Earl (12-04-2019)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalDave For This Post:

Charoite (12-04-2019)

11. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As Gettin the Ring so wisely posted:

“A child needs a Mom and a Dad, two Dads with no Mom is a recipe for problems, on a few fronts

and firing the teacher because he or she spoke out is another problem all together.”

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Perversion should never be accepted.

13. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Perversion should never be accepted.

I agree get back in your mother's basement where you belong

14. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    you are a pervert
    Hey boy. You got shit in your ears.? I told you nobody calls me a pervert. I am 100% normal and ordinary.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

15. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Hey boy. You got shit in your ears.? I told you nobody calls me a pervert. I am 100% normal and ordinary.

You are a pervert

16. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    no one thinks of the child and the additional problems he or she might face trying to grow up normally.
    It's all about what's best for the adults in these cases, 'they deserve a baby', 'it's only fair to them', 'society will just have to accept it'
    Might face??? This kid is going to be psychologically destroyed and libs say it's ok because queers have the "right" to do that. Kid will probably get AIDS now too. My god, this is horrible.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

17. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

Charoite (12-04-2019)

18. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post

HAHAHA. You say you believe in the constitution and yet you say amendment 4 mentions the right to privacy. That is a brazen lie.

19. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDave View Post
    The epitome of your argument is simply that we should not let anyone weird or different adopt a child because the kid might get made fun of.
    Again we catch you lying. This is NOT about the kid being ridiculed by other kids. It's about this kid being physically abused by his "dads".