Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 142

Thread: Fact: Same sex unions are way inferior to heterosexual unions

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,498
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 108 Times in 100 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Fact: Same sex unions are way inferior to heterosexual unions

    That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

    If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

    To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

    I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

    Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

    I'll never quit until the is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

    To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

    Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies ad deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/a-...arty-1.5368295

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  2. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

    Crocodile (12-01-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6,403
    Thanks
    2,686
    Thanked 4,699 Times in 2,955 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 974 Times in 853 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

    If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

    To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

    I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

    Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

    I'll never quit until the is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

    To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

    Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies ad deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/a-...arty-1.5368295

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    And your opinion should matter to gay couples...why exactly? Is there anyone sticking their big ugly nose into your personal life and relationships Gladys Kravitz?

    And btw...maybe nature needed to thin the herd and cut down on births due the stupidity of a species that shits where it eats and destroys its own habitats.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

    guno (12-01-2019), Phantasmal (12-02-2019), ThatOwlWoman (12-01-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,352
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 1,196 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 444 Times in 417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

    If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

    To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

    I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

    Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

    I'll never quit until the is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

    To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

    Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies ad deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/a-...arty-1.5368295

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Never saw someone like you obsessed with homosexuality,that doesn't sneak out on the
    Down Low,to suck cock.
    Nosam

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason? For This Post:

    Cinnabar (12-01-2019), guno (12-01-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,521
    Thanks
    1,552
    Thanked 1,770 Times in 1,273 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 386 Times in 366 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

    If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

    To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

    I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

    Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

    I'll never quit until the is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

    To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

    Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies ad deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/a-...arty-1.5368295

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    It's sad that your entire life is one, long assfucking session at your local bathhouse.

    Have you ever considered trying women? Besides the ones in your family, I mean?

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,498
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 108 Times in 100 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    And your opinion should matter to gay couples...why exactly? Is there anyone sticking their big ugly nose into your personal life and relationships Gladys Kravitz?

    And btw...maybe nature needed to thin the herd and cut down on births due the stupidity of a species that shits where it eats and destroys its own habitats.
    Fact is not opinion yet thanks for revealing your pathetic desperation to try and make what is into what your pea little brain would rather it be.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  9. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

    Crocodile (12-01-2019)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,498
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 108 Times in 100 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    It's sad that your entire life is one, long assfucking session at your local bathhouse.

    Have you ever considered trying women? Besides the ones in your family, I mean?
    it's sad that all you got are lies.

    when homos are pretending to be something they are not to try and rob heteros of what we are, my pleasure to walk all over such rubbish and your poor choice of words are certainly not mine.

    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  11. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

    Crocodile (12-01-2019)

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,498
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 108 Times in 100 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Never saw someone like you obsessed with homosexuality,that doesn't sneak out on the
    Down Low,to suck cock.
    oops this was meant for you:

    when homos are pretending to be something they are not to try and rob heteros of what we are, my pleasure to walk all over such rubbish and your poor choice of words are certainly not mine.

    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  13. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

    Crocodile (12-01-2019)

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,498
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 108 Times in 100 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    edited:

    Fact: Same sex unions are way inferior to heterosexual unions

    That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

    If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

    To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

    I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

    Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

    I'll never quit until the LGBT is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

    To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

    Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies and deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/a-...arty-1.5368295

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  15. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

    Crocodile (12-01-2019)

  16. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,352
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 1,196 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 444 Times in 417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    edited:

    Fact: Same sex unions are way inferior to heterosexual unions

    That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

    If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

    To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

    I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

    Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

    I'll never quit until the LGBT is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

    To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

    Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies and deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/a-...arty-1.5368295

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Who's cock did you suck last night?
    Nosam

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    22,851
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,368 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,515 Times in 1,392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

    If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

    To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

    I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

    Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

    I'll never quit until the is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

    To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

    Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies ad deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/a-...arty-1.5368295

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You're just jealous that you're not getting any cock.

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3,605
    Thanks
    2,652
    Thanked 2,163 Times in 1,453 Posts
    Groans
    677
    Groaned 499 Times in 427 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

    If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

    To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

    I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

    Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

    I'll never quit until the is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

    To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

    Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies ad deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/a-...arty-1.5368295

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You're trying too hard and need to find a life. You might literally have an audience of maybe 20 some regulars and some part-timers here.

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Flyover Country
    Posts
    5,493
    Thanks
    3,307
    Thanked 3,138 Times in 2,181 Posts
    Groans
    215
    Groaned 160 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Fact: Same sex unions are way inferior to heterosexual unions
    Fact: David Jeffrey Spetch lives in his mom's basement and prances around in her underwear.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

    Dark Soul (12-01-2019)

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6,403
    Thanks
    2,686
    Thanked 4,699 Times in 2,955 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 974 Times in 853 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Fact is not opinion yet thanks for revealing your pathetic desperation to try and make what is into what your pea little brain would rather it be.
    Desperation is someone who agonizes over the sex lives of others.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

    Mr.Mason (12-01-2019)

  23. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    30,282
    Thanks
    19,100
    Thanked 10,280 Times in 7,950 Posts
    Groans
    3,690
    Groaned 1,112 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I know several married lesbians and they seem happy and stable to me. I don't associate with gay males so I can't say anything about that.

    My theory about gay men is that they turn gay because they can't find a woman as perverted as they are. My theory on gay women is that they have only been exposed to men who are assholes, perverts, immature, violent or unstable.

  24. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    24,199
    Thanks
    2,628
    Thanked 7,218 Times in 5,933 Posts
    Groans
    440
    Groaned 1,286 Times in 1,253 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    I know several married lesbians and they seem happy and stable to me. I don't associate with gay males so I can't say anything about that.

    My theory about gay men is that they turn gay because they can't find a woman as perverted as they are. My theory on gay women is that they have only been exposed to men who are assholes, perverts, immature, violent or unstable.
    Since you claim to be Straight,how would you know why anyone is lesbian or gay.Let alone one size fits all.
    Apollyon

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Mason For This Post:

    guno (12-01-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. There is only one kind of heterosexual 101 fact step right up for a real education
    By David Jeffrey Spetch in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2019, 02:27 AM
  2. Significance Of Heterosexual Unions Worth Honouring With Marriage
    By David Jeffrey Spetch in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2019, 08:04 AM
  3. RIP unions
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 09:58 AM
  4. Unions
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 09:12 PM
  5. TSA unions....
    By NOVA in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 05:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •