Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: The Game

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,654
    Thanks
    3,417
    Thanked 16,920 Times in 11,735 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 614 Times in 581 Posts

    Default The Game

    Letís Go Baby!

    O-H-I-O!!

    About to take down the Walmart Wolverines.

    F The State Up North!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    Chaz (12-05-2019), Mott the Hoople (12-04-2019), TOP (12-04-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    53,718
    Thanks
    14,614
    Thanked 18,138 Times in 12,486 Posts
    Groans
    290
    Groaned 1,129 Times in 1,075 Posts

    Default

    I don't see anyone taking down the Buckeyes this year. I mean don't get me wrong this is college ball and anyone can go down and get beat by a team with less talent but holy moley...at the college level this Buckeye team is just loaded.

    About the only real weakness I can see is our offensive tackles...and they don't exactly suck. If they can win the rest of their games I don't think it would be a stretch to say this was the best Buckeye team ever.

    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

    TOP (12-04-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,654
    Thanks
    3,417
    Thanked 16,920 Times in 11,735 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 614 Times in 581 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I don't see anyone taking down the Buckeyes this year. I mean don't get me wrong this is college ball and anyone can go down and get beat by a team with less talent but holy moley...at the college level this Buckeye team is just loaded.

    About the only real weakness I can see is our offensive tackles...and they don't exactly suck. If they can win the rest of their games I don't think it would be a stretch to say this was the best Buckeye team ever.

    Team looks awesome. My daughter just turned three and she can say USC and Fight On but Saturday morning we danced for 20 minutes straight to the Buckeye fight song. It was awesome. Now she says "Daddy, let's play Ohio State fight song". I love it. Especially since USC just announced we are retaining Clay Helton (and essentially de-emphasing football) I'm glad to have the Bucks.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    Mott the Hoople (12-05-2019), TOP (12-05-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,913
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 5,004 Times in 3,327 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,089 Times in 1,023 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I don't see anyone taking down the Buckeyes this year. I mean don't get me wrong this is college ball and anyone can go down and get beat by a team with less talent but holy moley...at the college level this Buckeye team is just loaded.

    About the only real weakness I can see is our offensive tackles...and they don't exactly suck. If they can win the rest of their games I don't think it would be a stretch to say this was the best Buckeye team ever.



    Do you really have the slightest idea of what an offensive tackle is?

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    51,014
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 8,600 Times in 7,397 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 452 Times in 441 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I don't see anyone taking down the Buckeyes this year. I mean don't get me wrong this is college ball and anyone can go down and get beat by a team with less talent but holy moley...at the college level this Buckeye team is just loaded.

    About the only real weakness I can see is our offensive tackles...and they don't exactly suck. If they can win the rest of their games I don't think it would be a stretch to say this was the best Buckeye team ever.

    Winterborn said the same type of thing about Alabama.

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,658
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 392 Times in 307 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Winterborn said the same type of thing about Alabama.
    Awwww, I am flattered by your obsession.

    Let me help you understand. Many college football fans start the season seeing their team as being on track to win it all. Then, as the season goes on, the reality settles in.

    However, for a few fans, like Mott, their team looks like the real deal. I don't see anyone taking OSU down either. But there are some important games ahead.

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    51,014
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 8,600 Times in 7,397 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 452 Times in 441 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Awwww, I am flattered by your obsession.

    Let me help you understand. Many college football fans start the season seeing their team as being on track to win it all. Then, as the season goes on, the reality settles in.

    However, for a few fans, like Mott, their team looks like the real deal. I don't see anyone taking OSU down either. But there are some important games ahead.
    I'm not surprised Mott's little bitch showed up to defend him. Did you become that before or after yours died?

    Interesting how quickly someone that hasn't posted in a while suddenly does so when his name is mentioned. Did Mott PM you and tell you to do so? What a pussy but you do tend to buddy up with that kind.

    Did you see Saban get red faced last Saturday. I was hoping the SOB was going to stroke out.

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,658
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 392 Times in 307 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I'm not surprised Mott's little bitch showed up to defend him. Did you become that before or after yours died?

    Interesting how quickly someone that hasn't posted in a while suddenly does so when his name is mentioned. Did Mott PM you and tell you to do so? What a pussy but you do tend to buddy up with that kind.

    Did you see Saban get red faced last Saturday. I was hoping the SOB was going to stroke out.
    It is good to have a fan with such dedication. But this is not the first time you have mentioned me in these forums. I post when & where I choose. This time to educate you.

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    51,014
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 8,600 Times in 7,397 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 452 Times in 441 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    It is good to have a fan with such dedication. But this is not the first time you have mentioned me in these forums. I post when & where I choose. This time to educate you.
    Interesting how you chose to post immediately after your name was mentioned. Must be Mott's fag buddy. Guess when your wife died you decided to change teams.

    Seems I educated you how just how much of a little bitch you are. Sad how someone that thread bans when he gets his feelings hurt can claim to educate anyone.

    I've had you crying and begging once over your bitch, do I need to do it again?

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,230
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 761 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 161 Times in 147 Posts

    Default

    Harvard - Yale was already played this year. That's THE GAME.

  14. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,230
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 761 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 161 Times in 147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Let’s Go Baby!

    O-H-I-O!!

    About to take down the Walmart Wolverines.

    F The State Up North!

    Harvard - Yale was already played this year. That's THE GAME.

    Further O_H_I_O is the Bobcats, not the Buckeyes.

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    51,014
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 8,600 Times in 7,397 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 452 Times in 441 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Harvard - Yale was already played this year. That's THE GAME.
    Hardly The Game when a 4-6 plays a 9-1 that has more of a cupcake schedule than Alabama.

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    51,014
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 8,600 Times in 7,397 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 452 Times in 441 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Harvard - Yale was already played this year. That's THE GAME.

    Further O_H_I_O is the Bobcats, not the Buckeyes.
    Wonder how Harvard or Yale would do if they actually played someone other than 2nd rate teams like those on their schedule. Harvard is 4-6 and Yale is 9-1 having played perennial powerhouses like Columbia, Brown, Dartmouth, and Cornell, etc. whose combined W/L record is 51-56.

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,230
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 761 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 161 Times in 147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Hardly The Game when a 4-6 plays a 9-1 that has more of a cupcake schedule than Alabama.
    I like the Harvard-Yale game because all of the players can read and write, banjofuck.
    Just a personal preference, I guess.

  18. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    51,014
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 8,600 Times in 7,397 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 452 Times in 441 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I like the Harvard-Yale game because all of the players can read and write, banjofuck.
    Just a personal preference, I guess.
    Coming from someone that can't, I can see why you'd be jealous, niggersuck.

    THE Game is January 13, 2020 at Mercedes Benz Stadium in NOLA. I seriously doubt Harvard or Yale will make it there. I plan on being there just like I was last year in Santa Clara. Perhaps you can drive the pretend car you claim to have bought and come watch a good game.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-01-2019, 11:28 AM
  2. Hey, the game was on!
    By Big Money in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 07:25 AM
  3. Are you Game?!!
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 07:20 AM
  4. My Game
    By Beefy in forum In Memoriam
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 01:56 PM
  5. My Game
    By Beefy in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 01:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •