Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Game

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    OSU has all the dimensions covered. Passing, running, special teams, smothering defense, and more. You said something about an offensive tackle being the weak point. I guess I didn't notice it when I watched the Buckeyes play. LSU can be beaten. Clemson is the team that worries me.
    It always seems impossible to use the regular season to measure Clemson, because they always dramatically underperform, taking full advantage of how weak the ACC is. Then the postseason arrives, and they suddenly transition into a juggernaut.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Mott and I are friends. And yes, we do talk on occasion. But, believe it or not, you have never been the topic of any of our conversations.

Yes, I did say that the champion should remain #1 until they are beaten. That would not include the CFP rankings, which will be used to place teams in the CFP and in a certain order.

Jalen Hurts was an excellent QB. When Tua is healthy, he is better. Jalen stayed and got his degree, then pursued other opportunities under offensive minded coaches and a head coach that is a QB guru.
    Prove it, liar. It's not a coincidence that when a comment was made ABOUT you to your faggot buddy, you immediately showed and responded.

You're moving the goalposts now. You made no distinction between regular season and CFP timing. You said what you said. You're known to do things like that then change it. Prior to the CFP rankings, Clemson dropped from #1 and didn't lose. So much for either of your statements. They're as full of shit as you, boy.

Hopefully Tua can never play again at any level.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Prove it, liar. It's not a coincidence that when a comment was made ABOUT you to your faggot buddy, you immediately showed and responded.

You're moving the goalposts now. You made no distinction between regular season and CFP timing. You said what you said. You're known to do things like that then change it. Prior to the CFP rankings, Clemson dropped from #1 and didn't lose. So much for either of your statements. They're as full of shit as you, boy.

Hopefully Tua can never play again at any level.
    Prove it? How? Maybe by pointing out the fact that you have mentioned me, by name, other times and I did not respond?

I am not moving the goalposts. Most of the polls are done all season long. The CFP polls start on week 9 or 10. It strictly deals with ranking for the purpose of the College Football Playoffs.

So you are pissed at me and wish a college kid's injuries to be permanent? Thats pretty low. But then, you probably believe your wishes have an effect, huh?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    It always seems impossible to use the regular season to measure Clemson, because they always dramatically underperform, taking full advantage of how weak the ACC is. Then the postseason arrives, and they suddenly transition into a juggernaut.
    They kicked Alabama's ass last year and Winterborn hasn't gotten over that yet. He's worse than the Democrats still whining about getting theirs kicked in 2016.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    Can we get the faggot retro'd from this thread?

Why do you want Winterborn retro'd? Are you trying to butt in on his and Mott's love life?

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Prove it? How? Maybe by pointing out the fact that you have mentioned me, by name, other times and I did not respond?

I am not moving the goalposts. Most of the polls are done all season long. The CFP polls start on week 9 or 10. It strictly deals with ranking for the purpose of the College Football Playoffs.

So you are pissed at me and wish a college kid's injuries to be permanent? Thats pretty low. But then, you probably believe your wishes have an effect, huh?
    That's up to you. You claim to be such a smart person and have the ability to do things.

You moved them out of the stadium. Not surprised you're going back on your claims now. Typical Alabama fan..

Show me the word permanent in my post. What's low is that you make up things claiming someone else said it. Who really knows if he's hurt at all. Perhaps he's faking it because he has a sore ass from getting it kicked.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just to make sure, we watched it again this morning...with the first Wisconsin game going on the other TV
    Nothing like post game tailgate breakfasts
    Go Bucks! How I would have loved to be in that stadium...I know Mott and all the others never gave up!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (12-14-2019)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

OSU vs Clemson,next
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

OSU has all the dimensions covered. Passing, running, special teams, smothering defense, and more. You said something about an offensive tackle being the weak point. I guess I didn't notice it when I watched the Buckeyes play. LSU can be beaten. Clemson is the team that worries me.
    Accept nobody has beaten LSU so......

Seems your comment is more out of hope and saltiness about LSU spanking Alabama than anything else

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Just to make sure, we watched it again this morning...with the first Wisconsin game going on the other TV
    Nothing like post game tailgate breakfasts
    Go Bucks! How I would have loved to be in that stadium...I know Mott and all the others never gave up!!
    Yeah, I am sure the OSU fans were nervous but hanging in there!

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Accept nobody has beaten LSU so......

Seems your comment is more out of hope and saltiness about LSU spanking Alabama than anything else
    Not at all. LSU is a great team. I gave them props when they beat us. I take nothing away from them. But their defense isn't what it has been in past years. Neither was Alabama's. OSU has a kickass defense.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    That's up to you. You claim to be such a smart person and have the ability to do things.

You moved them out of the stadium. Not surprised you're going back on your claims now. Typical Alabama fan..

Show me the word permanent in my post. What's low is that you make up things claiming someone else said it. Who really knows if he's hurt at all. Perhaps he's faking it because he has a sore ass from getting it kicked.