Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Study debunks Democrat conspiracy theory about Russians stealing the election

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    You'd problably live a healthier and happier life if you didn't eat dogshit and suck our own father's cock.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-03-2019)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Fred.jpg

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Unless you consider how unfeasible and ridiculous it is on its face to think a small handful of inane Facebook posts changed MILLIONS of votes.
    I think "...a small handfull..." underestimates it a bit.

"WASHINGTON — Russian agents intending to sow discord among American citizens disseminated inflammatory posts that reached 126 million users on Facebook, published more than 131,000 messages on Twitter and uploaded over 1,000 videos to Google’s YouTube service, according to copies of prepared remarks from the companies that were obtained by The New York Times."

I'm not sure I see too much real difference between an ad claiming Hillary has a child sex ring placed by a group or individual from the U. S., England, or Russia and one sponsored by the Russian government on a platform like Facebook that allows fairly open free speech from anybody.

I don't like foreign governments seeking to influence our election, but I'm not sure if the consequences of such an ad are any different because of who placed them. Would some still see it as cheating if those ads had been placed by some American teenager sitting in his parent's basement than a Russian company?

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post

"WASHINGTON — Russian agents intending to sow discord among American citizens disseminated inflammatory posts that reached 126 million users on Facebook, published more than 131,000 messages on Twitter and uploaded over 1,000 videos to Google’s YouTube service, according to copies of prepared remarks from the companies that were obtained by The New York Times."

I'm not sure I see too much real difference between an ad claiming Hillary has a child sex ring placed by a group or individual from the U. S., England, or Russia and one sponsored by the Russian government on a platform like Facebook that allows fairly open free speech from anybody.

I don't like foreign governments seeking to influence our election, but I'm not sure if the consequences of such an ad are any different because of who placed them. Would some still see it as cheating if those ads had been placed by some American teenager sitting in his parent's basement than a Russian company?
    Russia spent 1,5 million a month on the operation. They did not have to change millions. 3 states were settled bt 80,000 votes combined. It was an extremely close election that Russia won for Trump and they want to do it again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

evince (12-01-2019)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Um...every conservative on here gets accused of being an undercover Russian agent literally daily (because debating a bunch of gullible Democrat dumb-asses on a debate site is the key to their sinister world conquest), usually repeatedly. Obviously, THAT'S what I'm talking about.
    I'm going to have to call bullshit. You accused me of calling people Russian agents when I never did, so I think you're lying about other people doing it too.

Don't lie about who is being accused of being deep state and people won't have to set the record straight. Seems pretty straightforward.
    I was joking when I brought up the Deep State. I was saying Trumpcucks always bring up the Deep State to defend Saint Trump.

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

it was a $ 1billion campaign. That's like nothing. and we do far worse meddling
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Ironically, the biggest Truth Bomb to come out of this colossal waste of time and taxpayer money by Democrats came in Fiona Hill’s closed door deposition in Schiff’s Dungeon.

There, *the Russian expert* claimed that Richard Steele was likely being fed disinformation by the Russians for his Dossier—that was then used, to get a FISA warrant to spy on an innocent US citizen. House Republicans comported themselves fairly well in the hearings except where they totally dropped the ball on this.

Ms. Hill should have been made to repeat that assertion to a televised audience. If I was there I’d make her repeat it just so all the viewers got the message.

Anyone who is *honestly* concerned about Russian meddling need look no farther than the Steele Dossier.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

artichoke (12-01-2019), Truth Detector (12-03-2019)

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Ironically, the biggest Truth Bomb to come out of this colossal waste of time and taxpayer money by Democrats came in Fiona Hill’s closed door deposition in Schiff’s Dungeon.

There, *the Russian expert* claimed that Richard Steele was likely being fed disinformation by the Russians for his Dossier—that was then used, to get a FISA warrant to spy on an innocent US citizen. House Republicans comported themselves fairly well in the hearings except where they totally dropped the ball on this.

Ms. Hill should have been made to repeat that assertion to a televised audience. If I was there I’d make her repeat it just so all the viewers got the message.

Anyone who is *honestly* concerned about Russian meddling need look no farther than the Steele Dossier.
    aiding Ukrainian military could push Putin into a regional war - Fiona Hill
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...war-Fiona-Hill
    ^ Hill contradicts herself. Under Obama she opposed lethal weapons to Ukraine

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

artichoke (12-01-2019), Darth Omar (12-01-2019), Truth Detector (12-03-2019)

15. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Posts supporting Bernie Sanders, the Green Party, Trump, and anyone they thought might divide the country. Fortunately for their agenda, Democrats rushed in and served as the useful idiots the Russians needed, repeating their obviously phony disinformation for YEARS non-stop until the country was irreparably divided. And the study showed that these Facebook posts only reached people who already had strong opinions and had zero impact. The entire news media was running fake stories like this against Trump for a year straight before the election. Russia can't put a dent in what our own lying DNC propaganda mills do to steal elections (not to mention illegal immigrant voting). On foreign influence, being offended by this is very sudden and arbitrary. How many U.S. candidates have received donations just from the Saudis alone, for example? And the Clinton Foundation was literally DESIGNED to sell foreign policy influence to the highest bidder for illegal foreign campaign contributions. But again, the moment Trump can be (even falsely) accused of something that's standard practice throughout all of Washington, it suddenly becomes controversial.

Attachment 12985

16. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Russia spent 1,5 million a month on the operation. They did not have to change millions. 3 states were settled bt 80,000 votes combined. It was an extremely close election that Russia won for Trump and they want to do it again.
    1) That's not how you characterized it when OBAMA barely won by narrow margins in three or four battleground states against Romney (with rampant Democrat cheating). Funny how Democrats portrayed THAT as a landslide, only bringing up the electoral college count...but now that it's someone they don't like, the same outcome is spun as a razor-thin margin.

Attachment 12986

2) The National Academy of the Sciences study showed that they changed approximately ZERO votes. That's less than 80,000.

3) Democrats help illegal immigrants steal our elections and cheat at every turn in a myriad of ways. The actual margin of victory was nowhere near that close.

4) Hillary would have lost from prison if the FBI hadn't blatantly defied the law, broken its own regulations, and lied to protect her candidacy from the more than 100 separate felonies she was caught committing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

19. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    I concur. The Academy can go fuck itself!
    Attachment 12987

20. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

21. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    aiding Ukrainian military could push Putin into a regional war - Fiona Hill
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...war-Fiona-Hill
    ^ Hill contradicts herself. Under Obama she opposed lethal weapons to Ukraine
    Well, that was one of many ‘revelations’[lol] to come out of this:

Oh gee, there’s varied opinions on the Russian/Ukraine issue in the State Department lol. And oh gee again, some of these unelected officials have ideological preferences. And omg, they disagree with Trump and agree with Obama.

Well, guess what. Obama is no longer President. Have I said this whole thing was a colossal waste of time yet?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (12-01-2019), Truth Detector (12-03-2019)

23. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, that was one of many ‘revelations’[lol] to come out of this:

Oh gee, there’s varied opinions on the Russian/Ukraine issue in the State Department lol. And oh gee again, some of these unelected officials have ideological preferences. And omg, they disagree with Trump and agree with Obama.

Well, guess what. Obama is no longer President. Have I said this whole thing was a colossal waste of time yet?
    It just amazes me. I oppose all this crap (Ukraine is not a "strategic partner") and Hills OP I cited did a good job of fleshing that out.
    Except 'that was Obama and this is Trump' is the only "logic" i can see from her.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (12-01-2019), Earl (12-01-2019), Truth Detector (12-03-2019)

25. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    It just amazes me. I oppose all this crap (Ukraine is not a "strategic partner") and Hills OP I cited did a good job of fleshing that out.
    Except 'that was Obama and this is Trump' is the only "logic" i can see from her.
    Well again, the only thing the ‘star witness’ said that matters to the price of Tea in China is that Steele ‘was likely being played by the Russians’.

One can only imagine the looks on some faces when that little nugget fell from the mouth of the *Russian expert* lol. And again, talk about a blown opportunity—why didn’t republicans press her on that in the open hearings?

Force the media to cover it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

artichoke (12-01-2019), dukkha (12-01-2019), Truth Detector (12-03-2019)