Thread: Donald Trump's Taxes

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    We always know when some coup attempt of President Trump has failed or is about to fail because that is when there is some renewed call for his tax returns.

Leftists salivate over President Trump's tax returns as if they are the Holy Grail of drumming him out of Washington DC. I have always found it a comedy routine to watch leftists trip over themselves demanding to see these returns. For some reason leftists believe that there is some hidden trove of information contained within those returns that has been kept secret for decades.

Yet, logic dictates that there is nothing there other than complex business dealings leveraging and taking advantage of a complex tax code

Let's review this logically.

President Trump has done business in one of the most heavily taxed states in the United States. Are we to believe that for decades President Trump has committed crimes and tax fraud under the nose of the Department of Taxation and Finance of the great state of New York?

Are we to believe that Trump not only snookered the state of New York but also the IRS?

President Trump was a vocal critic of B. Hussein Obama's birth. Are we to believe that B. Hussein Obama didn't turn the IRS after Trump's returns the way he turned the IRS and Lois Lerner on Tea Party organizations?

Are we to believe that something nefarious is held within those returns and they have not been leaked over the past three years? We know that leaking information out of Washington is a national past time so surely they would have found their way to some enterprising reporter at CNN or the NY Times or Washington Post?

Now, I will stipulate that Trump's reason for not releasing them is pretty lame. Whether he is being audited or not should not be relevant. But, I get that it probably isn't politically prudent to just say "I don't wan to", although he would be perfectly within his rights to do so. In fact, I wish that is what he would say instead of the lame "audit" excuse.
    Trump is trying to keep his tax returns from becoming public to hide his financial fraud.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

We always know when some coup attempt of President Trump has failed or is about to fail because that is when there is some renewed call for his tax returns.
    Do you know what a coup is?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    I have the feeling that Trump took it right up to the edge of legality.
    It probably is something on those lines. There's a difference between:

(a) being just on the right side of the law with a pack of lawyers working for you,

and

(b) being honest and worthy of the nation's trust.

Some people, perhaps naively, hope that a POTUS satisfies (b).
    Anyway, this one sure as hell has something he doesn't want us to know about.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    They are doing it now. The truth is the IRS does not audit many rich people because their taxes are complicated, they bring lots of high priced lawyers and it takes a long time. So they audit people like us. More bang for the buck.
    Lol, making shit up again, are we?
    Every life matters

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Trump is trying to keep his tax returns from becoming public to hide his financial fraud.
    So you're saying the Federal government is inept? Why would you want to turn your healthcare over to such an inept organization?
    Every life matters

6. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Callinectes (12-01-2019)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    So you're saying the Federal government is inept? Why would you want to turn your healthcare over to such an inept organization?
    You sound kind of confused in your thinking, what have you been drinking????????????????

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, making shit up again, are we?
    Sometimes I think I am talking to children here.https://www.gq.com/story/no-irs-audits-for-the-rich LOL you should do some homework, not Fox or infowars for a source.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

And another. https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/ir...xpayers-easier learn something it will not hurt you.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Leftists salivate over President Trump's tax returns as if they are the Holy Grail of drumming him out of Washington DC. I have always found it a comedy routine to watch leftists trip over themselves demanding to see these returns. For some reason leftists believe that there is some hidden trove of information contained within those returns that has been kept secret for decades.

Yet, logic dictates that there is nothing there other than complex business dealings leveraging and taking advantage of a complex tax code

Let's review this logically.

President Trump has done business in one of the most heavily taxed states in the United States. Are we to believe that for decades President Trump has committed crimes and tax fraud under the nose of the Department of Taxation and Finance of the great state of New York?

Are we to believe that Trump not only snookered the state of New York but also the IRS?

President Trump was a vocal critic of B. Hussein Obama's birth. Are we to believe that B. Hussein Obama didn't turn the IRS after Trump's returns the way he turned the IRS and Lois Lerner on Tea Party organizations?

Are we to believe that something nefarious is held within those returns and they have not been leaked over the past three years? We know that leaking information out of Washington is a national past time so surely they would have found their way to some enterprising reporter at CNN or the NY Times or Washington Post?

Now, I will stipulate that Trump's reason for not releasing them is pretty lame. Whether he is being audited or not should not be relevant. But, I get that it probably isn't politically prudent to just say "I don't wan to", although he would be perfectly within his rights to do so. In fact, I wish that is what he would say instead of the lame "audit" excuse.
    Dude, if Obama had of been the first president in the last 80 years that didn't show his taxes, you would have shit all over yourself to get to this form to cry about it- SO STFU YOU HYPOCRITE YOU!

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Fraud that the Obama IRS couldn’t find?

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump is an endless scum bucket, who is just saturated with financial fraud.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You sound kind of confused in your thinking, what have you been drinking????????????????
    Busch Light, but I'm not confused at all.

You said Trump committed tax fraud, yet the IRS has been unable to discover this after all these decades. Wouldn't that make the Federal government inept? Yet, you and your ilk want to turn your healthcare over to this inept organization. Along with every other facet of your lives. And you're saying I'M confused? What have YOU been drinking? Or perhaps smoking.
    Every life matters

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Sometimes I think I am talking to children here.https://www.gq.com/story/no-irs-audits-for-the-rich LOL you should do some homework, not Fox or infowars for a source.
    Lol, GQ? Get the fuck outta here.
    Every life matters

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Trump is an endless scum bucket, who is just saturated with financial fraud.
    So he was smarter than Obamas IRS?

Thanks for the concession

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Obama never ran or used the IRS. He was not like Nixon, another Repub.Obama did not care about the clown.