Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: NOTICE ALL THE NEW (or DORMANT) screen names? Maybe,"hey Russian if you're listening"

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    No, it is on. You Trumptards have built an ant bridge and they have marched across.

Die you fucking assholes.
    ^^Triggered loon.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I wasn't on this board during the election so there are many new names to me in the past 2 days. Maybe there are dormant members rearing their heads, or UGLY heads, in time for the election? Russian members and now it's time to regroup to help out VLAD'S friend? Or is it his кореш?

Just an observation.
    happens ever election

its the new war

the Information wars

3. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (11-25-2019)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    No, it is on. You Trumptards have built an ant bridge and they have marched across.

Die you fucking assholes.
    any of them that are actual americans are dupes

the rest are Russians or Russian bots

death to no American

death to all russo bot holes

as for you real Russians

you are sucking the cock of your prison guard

5. The Following 2 Users Groan At evince For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-25-2019), USFREEDOM911 (11-25-2019)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

this website has zero influence on elections

but yeah, the Russians are targeting the site.

cuckoo

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    McSlawber did too. There must be something to that.
    lol..delusions of grandeur.

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

I wasn't on this board during the election so there are many new names to me in the past 2 days. Maybe there are dormant members rearing their heads, or UGLY heads, in time for the election? Russian members and now it's time to regroup to help out VLAD'S friend? Or is it his кореш?

Just an observation.
    Wait a minute. The Russians are our adversaries. They want the worst for America. So, what does it mean that they want Trump to win in 2020?

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

9. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-25-2019)

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Wait a minute. The Russians are our adversaries. They want the worst for America. So, what does it mean that they want Trump to win in 2020?
    Remember Obama promising Russia that he would advance their interests at the expense of our own once the election was over? He did. Democrats gave Russia's enemies blankets and medicine while they begged and pleaded for the weapons needed to stop a full-scale invasion. Trump gave them lethal weapons like Javelin missiles. Democrats also peddled Russian misinformation (the dossier) to smear and persecute their opponent, overthrow an election, and irreparably divide the country...which is in no one's interest except Russia's.
    Democrats are the best players on Russia's team. Why would they ever want to switch out you actual traitors for someone who confronts them at every turn?

Last edited by artichoke; 11-25-2019 at 12:19 PM.

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    So when do we attack? I hate this, but I have to keep on going back to it, because you idiots have minds like stainless steel sieves. Remember Romney in the 2012 debate? You remember "the '80's called, they want their foreign policy back"? You laughed. You laughed because hillary hit her reset button! What could go wrong? The primary reason why russia has propelled your thoughts so "QUANTUMLY"(piss poor choice of words, BTW. I don't think it means what you think it does)is probably because it was drilled into your father's head by the military(as it was drilled into mine)and he passed that on to you. The difference was, he was fighting communism with a weapon in his hands and you were helpless. The russians have been stirring shit up since 1917. They make inroads by riling up the peasantry. Are you feeling riled up? Did this help? I hope so, because stay tuned, the new boogie man is CHINA(or as I like to call them, russia on steroids), sleep well!
    It boils down to the FACT that they can't accept that Hillary lost, due to a shitty campaign and baggage that she carries.

They need to blame someone or something; because they refuse to believe that they lost due to democrats NOT VOTING IN 2016.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

artichoke (11-25-2019)

13. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    It boils down to the FACT that they can't accept that Hillary lost, due to a shitty campaign and baggage that she carries.

They need to blame someone or something; because they refuse to believe that they lost due to democrats NOT VOTING IN 2016.
    It's more than that though. It's about overthrowing elections, weaponizing government to persecute your opponents, rigging FUTURE elections, and sending a message to anyone else who dares consider being conservative in public that they too will be viciously and relentlessly lied about, bullied, and terrorized out of their rights. It's why Democrats are now seen as lynch mob terrorists at war with the American people. It's exactly what they are.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Callinectes (11-25-2019)

15. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

I always wondered why liberals would actually whine out loud that da Russians meddled in our election, when in fact what that means is Russian trolls convinced some of them to vote for Trump.

I mean like I'd keep that to myself
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Callinectes (11-25-2019)

17. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    That makes zero sense. Putin is an old school communist who has publicly lamented the collapse of the old soviet union. Either bernie or Pocahontas would be a much better ideological match. Sometimes all they want to do is toss a shit grenade into the process and laugh their asses off at the result. Blame yourselves if you were stupid enough to fall for their shit, whatever it was(I'm still not completely sure, because I payed no attention)
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-25-2019)

19. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    That makes zero sense. Putin is an old school communist who has publicly lamented the collapse of the old soviet union. Either bernie or Pocahontas would be a much better ideological match. Sometimes all they want to do is toss a shit grenade into the process and laugh their asses off at the result. Blame yourselves if you were stupid enough to fall for their shit, whatever it was(I'm still not completely sure, because I payed no attention)
    So why did they meddle in our election to help Trump win if it makes zero sense? What makes zero sense to you may make a ton of sense to them. You really have no idea how Putin thinks (unless you're a Russian troll - which you may be).

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

20. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=DonaldvoTrumpovich;3367938]
    So why did they meddle in our election to help Trump win if it makes zero sense?
    Good question, what did they do to meddle in our election? Not denying it happened, I just assumed it, just as you're assuming they did it to help Trump. But if they did do it to help Trump, why would they give that scumbag steele salacious info for the pee pee dossier? Why would they set up a meeting between a russian lawyer and Don jr.? Why did they send Maria Butina over here to infiltrate the NRA?

What makes zero sense to you may make a ton of sense to them.
    Exactly! Throw in a shit grenade and laugh your ass off!

You really have no idea how Putin thinks (unless you're a Russian troll - which you may be)
    Exactamente!! And neither do you(unless you're a Russian troll - which you may be)
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

21. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I always wondered why liberals would actually whine out loud that da Russians meddled in our election, when in fact what that means is Russian trolls convinced some of them to vote for Trump.

I mean like I'd keep that to myself
    Because the FBI, CIA, and the PENTAGON said so! Silly us, we believe them! Those damn deepstaters fooled us again. Not to mention a whole bunch of TECHIES who exposed their code, VPNs, servers and all their other 'tech' shit.

PS And all those international equivalent groups who also exposed RUSSIAN CORRUPTION to elect Trump.
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 11-25-2019 at 09:58 PM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

22. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Just an observation.
    Sock accounts, I know because one said oops forgot to put wolverine on ignore! Ignorant Libturd